Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Last Night On Earth

Was almost last night, god damn. Fucked up off pretty much everything, annnnddd I got caught. I popped on here I remember. Wouldn't want to see the main boards, De La Hoya got David Diaz'd, didn't expect that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Last Night On Earth

i wasnt that bad. but im shocked ODLH didnt to better though.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was baaaaaadd. Not the worst I've ever been but damn my mom caught me fucked up with stop sign eyes with pupils bigger then dimes, bad shape but it was worth it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If it is any consolation...I've been grounded for about 2 weeks, for pilfering the liquor cabinet. With another week atleast to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    If it is any consolation...I've been grounded for about 2 weeks, for pilfering the liquor cabinet. With another week atleast to go.

lol i remember i got cought in a fogged out room by my dad. i never got grounded though for anything really. they just didnt let me drive my car for like a few days. but my friends still picked me up though.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Getting snagged.Ahhhh....the memories .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could be way worse,you could be considering the error of your ways through jail doors right now

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Was almost last night, god damn. Fucked up off pretty much everything, annnnddd I got caught. I popped on here I remember. Wouldn't want to see the main boards, De La Hoya got David Diaz'd, didn't expect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    I was baaaaaadd. Not the worst I've ever been but damn my mom caught me fucked up with stop sign eyes with pupils bigger then dimes, bad shape but it was worth it.
    So your mom caught you tripping on some pills? That's not all that bad man, it could've been a lot worse. Take it as a learning experience.

I've come to in a cell without any idea how I got there etc. Getting busted while you're high isn't that bad, though you probably shouldn't be popping pills. [/end parental lecture]

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shit happens amat, you'll get past it.

My mom always suspected I smoked weed and shit, she actually knew I did but my mom was really open with me and my bros. so she told me so as long as I don't let it fuck up my shit (meaning school, work and family) and I didn't...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For last night's fight, I was probably the most nervous I've ever been for a fight in my life. So in order to alleviate the nervousness, I got fucked up! I must've taken down half a bottle of Cuervo and God knows how many beers. Mind you, all I ate the whole day was coleslaw and a biscuit. I made it through the fight remembering everything then out of nowhere I bust out in a cold sweat. My girl sees this and my family gets concerned then BOOM the room spins. I chill in the bathroom and throw up 6 times, one of which had blood in it. Then I eventually make my way to my room and I feel trouble breathing. I keep passing out and my girlfriend shakes me to keep me awake cause apparently each time I fell asleep I stopped breathing. Eventually, i start to hyperventilate for a bit and then throw up 2 more times then out of nowhere, I sober up.

I woke up this morning with the worst equilibrium in the world. I felt like my right side was so much heavier than my left. But I somehow survived that little episode and got quite a ball-busting from my family.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Am I the only man alive who hasn't used any street drugs? It seems like everyone I know and everyone I meet has done it.

I've never smoked tabacco and my girlfriends 17 year old son has to take a drug test once a week. One of the many reasons I do not enjoy his company.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It wasn't pills or even weed. I don't care about either of those things I have got off before on one when I ran into her at the gas station thizzin in the car, we had black and milds and everything. Pulled it off though perfect. Last night I could not function properly in the least. My words were wierd and jumbled, I could not talk straight it was nuts. But that wasn't so bad I just turned it around.

This morning though I think is when I made this, I was still drunk this morning or sometihng, I was up. Just thought it was funny though because it centered around the big fight, thought I coud relay that here somehow. Just not sure how to approach the main board yet.

But TONIGHT was sick. We went to Twin Peaks in San Francisco and hit up San Jose in the same night. I'm not ready to fuck with Oakland yet haha. But it was sick bumpin Jay Z the whole night almost. Don't got any school or work tomorrow am ready for this day off. I've been torturing my body for like every day of the past week and a half or so I am ready to just slump in my bed all day watching TV.

Jury is still out on the thread title sounds kinda tweaker-ish. Might change that but then that would mean changing the whole first post, don't think I will change it. Damn.

goodnight everyone, from amat 30 minutes from now. Helmet on I'm ready to journey this computer for a while. Launching now.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya amat dude...you're ok.

C-Lo though, he has me worried. It sounds like you mighta had a mild stroke dude. wtf, puked blood, stopped breathing, one side of your body heavier then the other?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lo View Post
    For last night's fight, I was probably the most nervous I've ever been for a fight in my life. So in order to alleviate the nervousness, I got fucked up! I must've taken down half a bottle of Cuervo and God knows how many beers. Mind you, all I ate the whole day was coleslaw and a biscuit. I made it through the fight remembering everything then out of nowhere I bust out in a cold sweat. My girl sees this and my family gets concerned then BOOM the room spins. I chill in the bathroom and throw up 6 times, one of which had blood in it. Then I eventually make my way to my room and I feel trouble breathing. I keep passing out and my girlfriend shakes me to keep me awake cause apparently each time I fell asleep I stopped breathing. Eventually, i start to hyperventilate for a bit and then throw up 2 more times then out of nowhere, I sober up.

I woke up this morning with the worst equilibrium in the world. I felt like my right side was so much heavier than my left. But I somehow survived that little episode and got quite a ball-busting from my family.
    i just read your post. damn C lo how much did u fukin drink. the most i was ever drunk is when i drunk more than half a bottle of Grey Goose that my cousin got me for my Bday 2 yrs ago and i was so fuked up i pissed all over the side of my car lol. and after that threw up and went to whataburger and dont remember gettin home or nothing but i was high too. crazy ass birthday.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My girl was suggesting to take me to the hospital but my pops put it best "He's just really fucking drunk."

Thread Information