Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the people who stay in on friday nights...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: the people who stay in on friday nights...

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Video Games, Movies. sometimes me and the old lady just want some recovery from the week.

yep thats pretty much wat im doing right now is playin games. my girl said she is coming over but i dont know for wat im tired, havent shaved, and i just ate so no food. i really dont want to go to the movies right now
    Preme is about to rip you for having a girl bro. Right Preme? Don't settle for just one Kingfrnk don't limit your options. Gettin this? Your lucky I got to you before Preme he would have tore you up in all lowercase too he would have made you struggle to read his bitchslaps, typing on his terms.

Hes wise though you should listen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Video Games, Movies. sometimes me and the old lady just want some recovery from the week.

yep thats pretty much wat im doing right now is playin games. my girl said she is coming over but i dont know for wat im tired, havent shaved, and i just ate so no food. i really dont want to go to the movies right now
    Preme is about to rip you for having a girl bro. Right Preme? Don't settle for just one Kingfrnk don't limit your options. Gettin this? Your lucky I got to you before Preme he would have tore you up in all lowercase too he would have made you struggle to read his bitchslaps, typing on his terms.

but why??

oh and believe me i dont limit my options im not proposing to her any time soon or at all its way to early to tell. but its good to have a girl on a friday night than have no one on a friday night

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Up until about 22,23 I went out and forgot about yesterday,got rowdy & loud with the crowd or just got away from The 'norm',good times with cool bud's and girlies....Now..... I watch Boxing and prepare for work on Saturday morning

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    Worked the Doors for 15 years, love staying in at weekends rather than going out. When or if I do Im always looking for it Kicking off, old Habits never die .
    You and me both mate,can't relax totally, so its keep me back to the wall, pick the marks and note direction where movment will be comming from ,left finger lying up one side of my chin like Im thinking ,middle finger around my chin and the other hand lightly resting behind the left elbow,right knee tuned in slightly so the jewells are hidden from at least one angle .
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    Worked the Doors for 15 years, love staying in at weekends rather than going out. When or if I do Im always looking for it Kicking off, old Habits never die .
    You and me both mate,can't relax totally, so its keep me back to the wall, pick the marks and note direction where movment will be comming from ,left finger lying up one side of my chin like Im thinking ,middle finger around my chin and the other hand lightly resting behind the left elbow,right knee tuned in slightly so the jewells are hidden from at least one angle .
    Make it a 3rd,you'd allways see them coming,theyd done a 40 weight before they even got there.Youd have your arms crossed,but youd allready be pointing to the other boys that this one was trouble,keep your eyes on him.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stay in and f*ck
    Stayed in last night (at work now and can't handle the no sleep then straight to work business like i used to) chilled out, poled the missus then chilled out some more then bed.
    House is all done now and looking wicked so it's cool to just lounge about and my flash spacious pad... and after 12 odd years of dj'ing every weekend it's nice to just go out once a month and hit it hard...
    VERY HARD lol
    Spent pretty much the every weekend from 1994 to 2006 in a dj booth then on to after parties till silly o'clock on monday or tues morning and took so many pills,nearly turned into a hoover etc that i'm cool just chilling with my missus!!
    Does help that she's a f8cking SORT too.
    Last edited by smashup; 12-13-2008 at 09:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be honest I've never really been into the clubbing scene or roudy pubs.

I don't like being hassled by strange dunk people blowing smoke around me. I train to be fit and i try to look after my lungs - i don't need someone leering over me spilling their drink on me, slurring their words and puffing their smoke into my face.

When i spend time with friends I like to be able to hear them talk and have a laugh - not struggle to lip-read and signal each other over music. A bit of a dance is ok but I wouldn't want it to be the main event.

If I do go out I prefer to go out for dinner or lunch - good food and good conversation with good people always makes me happy Especially if there's something chocolate-like for desert!

I don't like how really late nights stuff me up for the rest of the week either. It's hard enough sticking to any kind of training regime or demanding work responsibilities without having at add irregular sleeping patterns into the mix!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont really go out so much these days. I used to go out a lot on the weekends and stay up all night, but I just cant be bothered these days. I will go to the local sometimes if Im really at a loose end but otherwise I stay home a lot. Im probably getting old.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post

haha, well it's not for me, not yet anyhow, i figure i wait on that one until i'm around 40, or i pissed all my money up and got nothing else better to do ona friday night

Until then, my logic is, why stay in on a friday night with the same freaking girl, when you can be out picking up random girls who come saturday morning, you don't have to see again? well That is unles u get stuck in your mates house dog sitting while their have their first kid! haha

Oh, they had a baby girl too, around 3 am, Evie May Jenkins. Haven't seen the lil angel yet, but will go down later today, once they have had time to come home and settle down.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You want to laugh at people...feel free to laugh at me. I've stayed home from countless bonfire parties, knowing full well many girls would be there, that they'd be drunk and possibly prime for the picking so to speak, and often sat here by myself on some weekend night to watch some boxing match live with Saddo members on some shitty free, poor quality stolen tv feed and link out of some 3rd world country in a language I didn't even know.

I've likely turned down or not been to more then I have gone to.

I've never been too cool, tho...so, I accept it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    You want to laugh at people...feel free to laugh at me. I've stayed home from countless bonfire parties, knowing full well many girls would be there, that they'd be drunk and possibly prime for the picking so to speak, and often sat here by myself on some weekend night to watch some boxing match live with Saddo members on some shitty free, poor quality stolen tv feed and link out of some 3rd world country in a language I didn't even know.

I've likely turned down or not been to more then I have gone to.

I've never been too cool, tho...so, I accept it.

lol, everyone is cool, it just depends on what click you appeal too.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
    To be honest I've never really been into the clubbing scene or roudy pubs.

I don't like being hassled by strange dunk people blowing smoke around me. I train to be fit and i try to look after my lungs - i don't need someone leering over me spilling their drink on me, slurring their words and puffing their smoke into my face.

When i spend time with friends I like to be able to hear them talk and have a laugh - not struggle to lip-read and signal each other over music. A bit of a dance is ok but I wouldn't want it to be the main event.

If I do go out I prefer to go out for dinner or lunch - good food and good conversation with good people always makes me happy Especially if there's something chocolate-like for desert!

I don't like how really late nights stuff me up for the rest of the week either. It's hard enough sticking to any kind of training regime or demanding work responsibilities without having at add irregular sleeping patterns into the mix!
    Great attitude i feel the sameway.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Friday night is a chill out night for me.

B works Saturdays early so Jenna and I scour Youtube for fights.
    She's the only one that can tolerate my habit, at 6 months I think she's fond of Mayweather, Whittaker and McCallum
    She'll be in bed by 9 and I might make a run to the shop for some Chocolate milk

My Mam and Dad will be winding down with a bottle of wine and I usually throw on some Johnny Cash for them on the laptop. Play some cards then with my simpletons siblings and maybe one more fight on the tube before bed

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post
    Friday night is a chill out night for me.

B works Saturdays early so Jenna and I scour Youtube for fights.
    She's the only one that can tolerate my habit, at 6 months I think she's fond of Mayweather, Whittaker and McCallum
    She'll be in bed by 9 and I might make a run to the shop for some Chocolate milk

My Mam and Dad will be winding down with a bottle of wine and I usually throw on some Johnny Cash for them on the laptop. Play some cards then with my simpletons siblings and maybe one more fight on the tube before bed

wow - your family is like the british fucking bradey bunch aint it lol?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Friday's I work mostly.

But if I'm off I just stay in. A lot of my boys go to pubs, Liverpool central etc but i just really cant be assed.

Hell about 5 mins ago one of my boys just IM'd me saying there's a party everyone's gonna gatecrash tonight asking me if I wanna go.

But I've been in work today and just ain't up to it at all.

Also every time I go out I gotta make a new excuse of why I ain't drinking alcohol. That's why I can't wait till I drive.

I must sound like one boring 17yr old But seriousley, life's not bad.

Thread Information