Bradley Hopes His Great ’08 Gets Even Better In ‘09

link:
Bradley Hopes His Great ’08 Gets Even Better In ‘09

"If every champion in this game had that attitude, the sport wouldn’t be in the shape it’s in these days. But it is the end of the year, so it doesn’t hurt to be optimistic and hope that Timothy Bradley’s attitude gets adopted by more world titlists in 2009. As for the man himself, maybe December of 2009 will see him get a Christmas present of his own in the form of pound for pound boss Manny Pacquiao, who, according to promoter Bob Arum, will face the winner of Bradley-Holt.

“That right there, that’s motivation,” said Bradley. “I take one fight at a time, but it’s motivation to hear that and it’s gonna push me to the limit because to fight Manny Pacquiao - the best fighter in the world pound for pound - would be a dream come true for me. I don’t want the easy fights, I want the hard fights because I want to see what I can do. I want to see if I can rise to the occasion. I did it once, I know I can do it again, and Manny Pacquiao’s a great champion, he’s the people’s champ, and I respect him but I would love to get it on with him too.”

Spoken like a true champ."

I like the determination and motivation of this kid... Could become a great champ in the future... He got the speed too...