Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default kid thunder's back

well guys im back and better then ever i been in boxing training camp with my man TM my fight is january 31st im going to fight micro tyson
    Baggins Clan Pro Fighter

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: kid thunder's back

welcome back Andrew

Is the fight for your belt. Hope so I love title fights and will it be on youtube after

Good luck and stay disciplined over xmas
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes it is for a new belt that i lost against dumas
    Baggins Clan Pro Fighter

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well you have a motivational factor with the belt and with new skills learnt off TM I can see you winning

Good luck
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks
    Baggins Clan Pro Fighter

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Goodluck Corky
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Thunder, you trained with Monkey in person this time, at his place?

How did it go?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good your finally back on line,I can ship you the training stuff I want you to do for cardio now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And Bilbo,we had some problems with focus,that werent really Andrew's fault,s can just sometimes happen.
    But we're going over every little thing he does,especially tape,Im even having my boxers go over the tape of his previous fights,just to get extra input on anything I might have missed,and to point stuff out to them. By constantly going over tape,and talking to Andrew alot,we've picked up some seriously important stuff,that we can fix,and make sure he does better this time out of the gate.
    And no Im not going in to specifics,I want it to be an unpleasant surprise for his next opponent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post
    And Bilbo,we had some problems with focus,that werent really Andrew's fault,s can just sometimes happen.
    But we're going over every little thing he does,especially tape,Im even having my boxers go over the tape of his previous fights,just to get extra input on anything I might have missed,and to point stuff out to them. By constantly going over tape,and talking to Andrew alot,we've picked up some seriously important stuff,that we can fix,and make sure he does better this time out of the gate.
    And no Im not going in to specifics,I want it to be an unpleasant surprise for his next opponent
    Welcome Back Kid... Good luck with your training over Christmas.. Every time you think of slacking off, think of your opponent training hard.. Only a little hard though, because then you're going to get up and train very hard.. And the person who trains harder is going to win the fight I say!

And good work TM... It's good to know that he's got a lot of things being looked at and every single new fight he's bringing more professionalism to the table... It'll always be an advantage too if his opponents are underestimating him... And just think of Roach's word for Pac -- Ferocious... You want that to be the only word Micro Tyson can utter about you in his post fight interview!

Good luck to both of you's..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you're up for it, and you have some headphones, I could record you a hypnosis track that you can listen to when going to sleep or just for 10 minutes here and there throughout the day, and it will help give you a mental edge also... It'll give you images of you reacting always one steps ahead of your opponents, and repeats things about always having your guard up and being sharp with your jab, etc... It can also stay stuff like, before the fight you stay completely focused, and every cell of every muscle is prepared to work at the exact right moment that it's needed. etc..

It takes me a little while to make a track like this, but it's really powerful listening to things like that.. It mentally makes you really sharp and focused that extra bit..

I can make up a sample, and if Trainer has any messages he wants drilled into your head then I could add those in to with echo's and left/right audio stuff so that they go right into your subconscious...

I'd just be glad to help in some way so i'm going to have a think about it tonight how it would sound and come out..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    Welcome Back Kid... Good luck with your training over Christmas.. Every time you think of slacking off, think of your opponent training hard.. Only a little hard though, because then you're going to get up and train very hard.. And the person who trains harder is going to win the fight I say!

And good work TM... It's good to know that he's got a lot of things being looked at and every single new fight he's bringing more professionalism to the table... It'll always be an advantage too if his opponents are underestimating him... And just think of Roach's word for Pac -- Ferocious... You want that to be the only word Micro Tyson can utter about you in his post fight interview!

Thank you kindly brah
    Youd be amazed at how little things will screw up a fighter. I got my wall of muscle heavyweight back in to the gym finally. Im watching him work the bag,and its obvious something is wrong,this kid is big enough and strong enough,he should be breaking the wall just from the stand hitting it,but my one welterweight makes the thing move more. So Im watching him,and then I see it,his back foot is canted wrong,so he's losing all his drive.
    These are the little things,that make the difference between success and failure in boxing. Thankfully we've spotted a couple of Andrews,and have the time to fix them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you kindly brah
    Youd be amazed at how little things will screw up a fighter. I got my wall of muscle heavyweight back in to the gym finally. Im watching him work the bag,and its obvious something is wrong,this kid is big enough and strong enough,he should be breaking the wall just from the stand hitting it,but my one welterweight makes the thing move more. So Im watching him,and then I see it,his back foot is canted wrong,so he's losing all his drive.
    These are the little things,that make the difference between success and failure in boxing. Thankfully we've spotted a couple of Andrews,and have the time to fix them.
    Exactly, that's awesome... Even if he gets a rematch with Dumas sometime down the line, it'll be a shock for the guy to feel Kid's punches having 4 times the pop as before just from the constant fine tuning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you're up for it, and you have some headphones, I could record you a hypnosis track that you can listen to when going to sleep or just for 10 minutes here and there throughout the day, and it will help give you a mental edge also... It'll give you images of you reacting always one steps ahead of your opponents, and repeats things about always having your guard up and being sharp with your jab, etc... It can also stay stuff like, before the fight you stay completely focused, and every cell of every muscle is prepared to work at the exact right moment that it's needed. etc..

It takes me a little while to make a track like this, but it's really powerful listening to things like that.. It mentally makes you really sharp and focused that extra bit..

I can make up a sample, and if Trainer has any messages he wants drilled into your head then I could add those in to with echo's and left/right audio stuff so that they go right into your subconscious...

I'd just be glad to help in some way so i'm going to have a think about it tonight how it would sound and come out..
    Not the worst idea on earth,he does have difficulties focusing anger. I get pissed off,I get more focused. But thats because Ive spent most of my life learning how to hit people effectivly. So its just become muscle memory,and when I get mad the mind just focuses in more. Ask anyone Ive taken the time to spar with myself in the gym,if my eyes narrow,your in trouble,because the old dog can still hunt.
    Its become allmost a fun game around the gym,see if you can jab the geezer. Ill be sitting there listening to the sounds coming off the bag,and taking notes,and some smart ass will try to come from the side and slip a light jab in.9 for 10 I just block it and throw a light counter without even looking at them.
    Ive really got to start to discourage that,even my 8 year old son has picked up on it now,I get no peace at all,even when it isnt the gym is open time.
    We're trying to get Andrew to the point,where his body just knows what to do without the mind even being engaged

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Andrew, where exactly do you guys get these belts? K-mart?

Thread Information