0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ICB's Log.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beginers09 View Post
    are u from philippines? i need help pls for advice and tips.
    Not being rude bro but just look at our names below our names, there is a flag that represents where we are from. Im obviously from England, but i may be able to help you what is it that you need help with ?
    oh srry, i though u were because your name is nonito. Is it ok if kickboxing trainer would train me to box? because i cannot find any boxing gym in here only gym i found was teaching jiu jitsu and kickboxing they somewhat more like an MMA gym.

ICB Guest

Monday January 12th.

I got up and started off the day with some Aerobics for 30 mins, then i done some push ups. Diamond push ups, and regular push ups. 45 x3 of regular push ups, 32 x3 of Diamond push ups. I slightly upped my effort from last time.

Then it was time to work my Abs i done 20 x3 for all these Ab works, which were Planks, Jackknifes, Hanging Leg Raises, Ball Crunch, Twisting Ball Crunch, Basic Crunch, Bicycle Crunches, Leg Raises.

Then i finished off my workout by getting a chair, with my arms behind me. Legs straight and going up and down hitting my Triceps, then i followed Scrap's advice and done some stretches, especially for my neck which was for about 15 mins.

I finished my workout quite early so like i said Youngbloods log, i was gonna go swimming and i did but instead of taking the car. I took my bike instead it is quite a distance but its not too far, anyway when i got there i was a little bit rusty in the water but it didn't take me long to get used to it again.

There was hardly anyone there so i just swam up and down the pool, doing a mixture of Butterfly, Backstroke, The Crawl, Breast Stroke. As i said i did used to swim at school so i learnt quite alot about swimming technique's ETC.

I wasn't really counting how many times i went up and down the pool. I was just trying to do a mixture of swimming moves, to push my body to its limit. I was in there for atleast 30 minutes taking a few breaks here and there. And when i was finished i got the strangest urge to jump right off the little springboard.

Im no diver but i just done a bomb right in the pool and god did it feel good, then i just layed on the water for 10-15 mins and it feels so awesome. Its like you can walk on water, anyway then i was finished for today. I really enjoyed myself it felt like the good old days.

I must bring my girl with me after the pregnancy, and i will take my baby and learn it how to swim aswell damn that will be cool i can't wait.
    Last edited by ICB; 01-12-2009 at 04:29 PM.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
    are u from philippines? i need help pls for advice and tips.
    Not being rude bro but just look at our names below our names, there is a flag that represents where we are from. Im obviously from England, but i may be able to help you what is it that you need help with ?
    oh srry, i though u were because your name is nonito. Is it ok if kickboxing trainer would train me to box? because i cannot find any boxing gym in here only gym i found was teaching jiu jitsu and kickboxing they somewhat more like an MMA gym.
    You should ask on the main board of the Ask The Trainer board, im sure someone there will be able to help you.

ICB Guest

Wednesday January 14th.

I've added a pound so im now 166 pounds which is good, it maybe a bit slower than i thought it would be. But atleast its progress anyway, i started off the weight training with some Squats 85 KG 6 reps x3, i was able to add more weight because i bought a Squat rack.

I then done some Bench Pressing 87.5 KG's 6 reps x3, and some Dumbell Bench Pressing aswell, i took some weight off so i could concentrate on the chest more. I done 10 reps x3 of this, then i finished off with some Chest Dips upstairs with my chin up bar, 12 x3 of this exercise.

ICB Guest

Friday January 16th.

Just done cardio today in this order.

Morning Run
    Skipping
    Cross Trainer
    Bike Riding
    Swimming

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Wednesday January 14th.

I've added a pound so im now 166 pounds which is good, it maybe a bit slower than i thought it would be. But atleast its progress anyway, i started off the weight training with some Squats 85 KG 6 reps x3, i was able to add more weight because i bought a Squat rack.

I then done some Bench Pressing 87.5 KG's 6 reps x3, and some Dumbell Bench Pressing aswell, i took some weight off so i could concentrate on the chest more. I done 10 reps x3 of this, then i finished off with some Chest Dips upstairs with my chin up bar, 12 x3 of this exercise.
    I've put on quite a bit of weight recently which is good, im now 166 and a half pounds. I've upped the calories somewhat and im eating the right stuff.

ICB Guest

I have been doing my exercises still but i haven't had time to put it in here. But this is basically what i've been doing. I've also put on some weight and im now 167 and a half pounds, so its all good at the moment.

By the way just to remind you guys/girls, this ain't all in one day. This is what i've done since i last posted in this log.

Weights

Barbell Lying Skull Crushers 82.5 KG's 6 reps x3
    Barbell Lying Extensions 82.5 KG's 6 reps x3
    Benchpressing 90 KG's 6 reps x3
    Squats 87.5 KG's 6 reps x3
    Dumbell Curls 22.5 KG's 10 reps x3
    Hammer Curls 22.5 KG's 10 reps x3
    Dumbell Kickbacks 22.5 KG's 10 reps x3
    Barbell Curls 52.5 KG's 6 reps x3
    Barbell Rows 92.5 KG's 6 reps x3
    Deadlifts 95 KG's 6 reps x 3

Thats most of what i've been doing.

Lower Abs

Double Leg Lifts 30 x3
    Jackknifes 30 x3
    V-Ups 30 x3
    Hanging Leg Raises 30 x3

Obliques

Bicycle Crunches 30 x3
    Ball Oblique twists holding a 10kg weight 30 x3
    Dumbell side bends 20 kg 30 x3
    Twisting Crunches on an exercise ball 30 x3

Upper Abs.

Crunches 30 x3
    Crunches On A Exercise ball 30 x3
    Crunches While Holding 10 KG Weight 30 x3

There just some of the main ones i did, i don't feel like mentioning them all.

Cardio

Swimming
    Sparring
    Jogging/Running
    Bicycle
    Basketball
    Aerobics
    Skipping

Bodyweight

Chin Ups 22 x2
    Reverse Chin ups 22 x3
    Push ups 45 x3
    Bench Dips 40 x3
    Diamond Push ups 35 x3

Well i covered alot of it thats not all of it, but basically you get a general idea of the stuff i've been doing.
    Last edited by ICB; 01-29-2009 at 10:39 AM.

ICB Guest

Damn i haven't updated this in ages, i've been busy. But basically im pretty much at my peak weight now, which is 176 pounds and im just a shade under 6'2. I was up to 180+ but i lost a few pounds toning up.

I don't really lift heavyweights anymore, i go to the gym and go on the machines pretty much now. I've upped the swimming, and i do quite alot of riding on my bike.

I do AB workouts 4 times a week. Lower, Obliques, Upper. My diet has been pretty strict but i haven't lost any muscle mass. I basically feel at my peak now and i've achieved what i wanted.

Im going to continue the cardio and the gym workouts, but its pretty much just to keep the shape im in now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: ICB's Log.

Way to go! You must be pretty pleased with yourself. Do you still spar these days?
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Nagel View Post
    Way to go! You must be pretty pleased with yourself. Do you still spar these days?
    Nah i moved since Chris, so i had to give up the boxing. Plus because i got a family now, but i've still got a heavybag and speedbag, so i still keep myself sharp with that.

But i want to do some boxing again, just as a hobby now though. And maybe fit in some sparring here and there, because i do love boxing.

ICB Guest

Just a little update on this i don't do as much weights anymore, i basically do mostly crunches, cardio.

I've got very lean now and my primary cardio is swimming now, because im training to be a lifeguard soon. So i've been in the pool most days.

Thread Information