Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ICB's Log.

Share/Bookmark

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ICB Guest

Default ICB's Log.

I thought i'd join in with you guys/girls. Im giving the boxing a rest for awhile over Christmas and im gonna do some weights/bodyweight exercises to put on some muscle/weight.

Anyway i thought i'd give you a bit of info about my self, im Adam im 19 years old i've been going to a boxing gym since 2007. I've had 4 Amateurs and won them all, my current weight is 165 pounds i just weighed myself. And my height is 6'1 and a half.

Saturday

I had some breakfast then a shower to wake me up, and started off with some skipping as a bit of a warm up. And today im going to do my Biceps/Triceps. I started off with some Chin Ups 20 reps x3, then after a little break i went and got a chair. And with my arms behind me and with my legs straight i done 30 reps x3 of this exercise. Im not sure what its called and i didn't do a very good job of explaining it, but its very good for your triceps if someone reads this maybe they can help me with the name. I then done some push ups 40 reps x3.

Anyway then it was time to go into the shed and do some weights, and started with some benchpressing 85 KG's just a nice comfortable weight, because i haven't done it in awhile. I done 8 reps x3, i then got out the curly bar and done some standing barbell curls, again i like to keep these exercises to 8 reps x3 no more than that this was 50 KG's by the way just a nice comfortable weight for now, i then finished up with some dumbell kickbacks and some preacher curls. And that was it for today. I'll take 2 days break from weight lifting and then go back to work. I'll be doing some cardio and some ab work tomorrow though.
    Last edited by ICB; 12-23-2008 at 04:09 PM.

Thread Information