Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I cleaned my nails...

Thank you guys for being kind enough to let me know my nails were grose and filthy.. I scraped under them this morning so they were nice and clean for work today...

But am I the only one who has dirt under their nails a lot of the time? I just figured it was a manly thing. Like, girls petite and clean, guys rough and dirty?
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I cleaned my nails...

Um, I'm not sure this is a good thread for me.

ok...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have gotten a manicure before and I want to get another one sometime soon. Maybe Mick can sympathize with me. I know it's pretty gay but I used to have a girl who worked at the tanning salon and everytime I played basketball we would smoke cigarettes on her break then go back inside. So one day I went in there and she said she had a surprise for me and we had talked about nails before and she had a complete manicure kit set up and she cleaned my nails CLEAN and I swear I was bitin my tongue the whole time for one of the people using the tanning salon to leave the damn place.

I always notice nails on girls and mine stay relatively clean but I do bite them sometimes, I've gotten better about that though. But yes nails are great And I don't care that I got a manicure because it was from a beyotch as too short would say and my nails looked cleaaannnnnn. Not gay though

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course we get dirtier, but no reason not to clean up.
    Tougher isnt dirtier women hate it.
    Nude hot women on motor mechanics calenders are all there for their own glory or money not the in ground grease and grime.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    I have gotten a manicure before and I want to get another one sometime soon. Maybe Mick can sympathize with me. I know it's pretty gay but I used to have a girl who worked at the tanning salon and everytime I played basketball we would smoke cigarettes on her break then go back inside. So one day I went in there and she said she had a surprise for me and we had talked about nails before and she had a complete manicure kit set up and she cleaned my nails CLEAN and I swear I was bitin my tongue the whole time for one of the people using the tanning salon to leave the damn place.

I always notice nails on girls and mine stay relatively clean but I do bite them sometimes, I've gotten better about that though. But yes nails are great And I don't care that I got a manicure because it was from a beyotch as too short would say and my nails looked cleaaannnnnn. Not gay though
    Don't worry mate I used to date a girl who loved doing my nails. Before we got together she bought me my first nail file for Christmas.

She even glossed them for me a couple times. She used to love giving massages too and would get out all these different oils.

I never really liked massages though always felt a bit self conscious being scrutinised so closely, it's like when you buy your first car for about £500 and during that first proud wash when you lovingly go over every inch you realise it's actually an ugly tatty heap of shit.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

manicure and pedicure are just as important as hair cuts and shaving. Of all people Dizaster, I can not believe a P.U.A does not follow this rule.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Diz you need to sort yourself out with a pair of Nail Clippers, if you keep them a decent length then they can't get all of that shite underneath them!

You don't need a full Manicure for it to make a difference, just show that you take care of yourself. Keep them trimmed, girls really do notice stuff like that.

I ended up getting a full Manicure, I was happy with it till the end. When I was at College getting my Gym Instructor's Certificate their was a Beauty school downstairs to the gym I worked in, one of the 'models' that they needed to work on for their exam hadn't showed up so they came upstairs and got me.

I've always taken pretty good cre of my nails, she didn't need to cut them or anything... she buffered the tops of my nails then smoothened them with nail files etc...

She then did my cuticles (the think, clear skin that grows over the bottom of your nails). Now like I said I look after my hands but I'd always just left my cuticles alone... Years of working on building sites had made them MASSIVELY over grown.... took her ages longer than all of the other girls to scrape them off, looks so much better with out them though.

THEN... she did the final bit... she put some Enamal on my nails, stuck them under a UV light and repeated this about 5-6 times... If thought it was just the wet glue stuff she put on but they were riddiculously shiny afterwards.... it was impossible to get off... couldn't scratch it and make up remover barely did anything.... I had to crack it all off with my teeth.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get manicures every now and again, or if I'm going out somewhere upscale.

I get pedicures every Sunday after my soccer games, come home shower and off to the Spa.

I think I've posted this before but this is my place when I want to get a full on treatment. Century Day Spa.
    (Sorry fellas, NO happy endings here. Not that kind of a place)

>>Welcome to Century Sports Club & Day Spa<<

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also good work Diz, we all get dirt under our nails but I usually do a quick run through early morning before leaving my house and at time. Washing my hands often during the day.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post

I get pedicures every Sunday after my soccer games, come home shower and off to the Spa.

I think I've posted this before but this is my place when I want to get a full on treatment. Century Day Spa.

You get a weekly pedicure?

Fucking hell Mick I've always looked up to you as being pretty much the only cool guy on Saddo's but that is a step too far imo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post

i had a manicure too. it kinda felt weird though havin somebody else clean your nails but there were clean like really clean and shiny too.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting timing. Had a full treatment the other day, first time ever. Manicure, pedicure...whole 9 yards. Went with some girls for a free tanning session (also a first) on a lark as they had some free gift certificate thingys...and I must say, it was surprisingly cool. Thought it would be more gay.

I'd prob. do it more often it is was always free.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

Fucking hell Mick I've always looked up to you as being pretty much the only cool guy on Saddo's but that is a step too far imo
    Not sure if you missed the part where I put after my footy games...

You know how filthy my feet get after a footy game?
    Some of the fields I play in aren't the best grassy fields around.
    I get a lot of dirt under my nails so I go get one done.

I live in sunny California where flip flops (aka. sandals) are almost everyday wear.
    Trust me manicures & pedicures are cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I live in sunny California where flip flops (aka. sandals) are almost everyday wear.
    i help my friend run his tanning salon.. just got the new spray tan gun.. shit is great..

spray tan in the winter, not nearly as bad for your skin and only have to do it once a week and you look real dark, and then real tan in the summer from the sun.. look good all year round without the cost of UV rays on your skin..

as far as manicures and petticures go, i've never had the latter, but manicures are great.. hand massage and the whole 9.. no shame in that..

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post

i help my friend run his tanning salon.. just got the new spray tan gun.. shit is great..

spray tan in the winter, not nearly as bad for your skin and only have to do it once a week and you look real dark, and then real tan in the summer from the sun.. look good all year round without the cost of UV rays on your skin..

as far as manicures and petticures go, i've never had the latter, but manicures are great.. hand massage and the whole 9.. no shame in that..
    Right on RP33...

About a month a go I got the Hot Stone with Face massage done.
    Shit was fan-fucken-tastic!!

Thread Information