Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Facts from my girlfriend's Pads

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

No doubt about that, moose are fucking large. We don't have any around here luckily. Just bears and cougars.
    I know of a guy who was driving his Honda Civic along the TransCanada Highway late one night, driving around Lake Superior, which is bigtime moose country. Anyways, he encountered a big bull moose standing in the middle of the highway. He brought his little Honda to a stop, and waited for the moose to get out of the way, The moose did not get out of the way, so the guy honks his horn. The moose gets pissed off, hooks his antlers under the front bumper, and flips the Honda over.
    That's surprising, a moose flipped a car over?
    Well, I heard it 2nd hand, but that's the story I was told, and I have no reason to doubt my source. I think a bull moose is capable of flipping a subcompact car, they have massively thick necks. Who knows what the moose was thinking, probably wasn't thinking in terms of flipping the car, but they will lower their heads and get pushy shovy with their antlers.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Facts from my girlfriend's Pads

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

From what I've read about Moose 90% of those accidents were most likely fatal to the people in the car
    No doubt about that, moose are fucking large. We don't have any around here luckily. Just bears and cougars.
    I agree with you the hell with em, i went to see my auntie and its quite a distant away. And just before you get there, theres a woody bit and the road is almost virtually pitch black. I went there in the afternoon and see my cousin's ETC.

I left there at night time and i was coming back down that road i was telling you about, and a frigging deer came out of nowhere almost making me crash. I literally had to turn over the other side of the road to avoid it, i almost crashed with an oncoming car aswell.

So ever since almost being killed all i can say is the hell with em. I couldn't careless about em i hope they get run over by a monster truck.
    Deer are nothing compared to moose though. We have tons of deer around here. A moose is like a giant, roided up deer. They're fucking huge.

Thread Information