Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Facts from my girlfriend's Pads

A morbid title, but the facts on the wrappers are interesting so here goes a couple.. And obviously over the next few days I will have facts as they are unwrapped..

Odd Spot #167 - Reindeer like to eat bananas.

Odd Spot #34 - Mosquito repellents don't repel. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know they're there.

Odd Spots #3 - In 4000 BC Egypt, men and women wore glitter eye shadow made form the crushed shells of beetles.

Odd Spot #22 - If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

Odd Spot #106 - The vocabulary of the average person consists of 5000 to 6000 words.

Odd Spot #21 - The average human body contains enough sulfur to kill all the fleas on an average dog.

Odd Spot #15 - Butterflies taste with their feet.

Odd Spot #39 - 0.3% of all road accidents in Canada involve a moose.

Odd Spot #52 - The average person laughs about fifteen times a day

Odd Spot #88 - 50,000 cells in your body will have died and been replaced by new cells while you have been reading this sentence.

Odd Spot #62 - Of all the senses, smell is the most closely linked to memory.

Odd Spot #122 - Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.

Odd Spot #70 - Mozart wrote "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" when he was 5 years old.

Odd Spot #141 - There are 3 golf balls sitting on the moon. (Obviously from when the Australian Star Greg Norman was still playing )

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Facts from my girlfriend's Pads

does your girlfriend mind the fact that you are sniffing around her tampons?

judging by your chocolate nose thread she probably just thinks you are rummaging through her bag for sweets.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    A morbid title, but the facts on the wrappers are interesting so here goes a couple.. And obviously over the next few days I will have facts as they are unwrapped..

Odd Spot #34 - Mosquito repellents don't repel. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know they're there.

Odd Spots #3 - In 4000 BC Egypt, men and women wore glitter eye shadow made form the crushed shells of beetles.

Odd Spot #22 - If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

Odd Spot #106 - The vocabulary of the average person consists of 5000 to 6000 words.

Odd Spot #21 - The average human body contains enough sulfur to kill all the fleas on an average dog.

Odd Spot #88 - 50,000 cells in your body will have died and been replaced by new cells while you have been reading this sentence.

Odd Spot #122 - Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.

Odd Spot #70 - Mozart wrote "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" when he was 5 years old.

Odd Spot #141 - There are 3 golf balls sitting on the moon. (Obviously from when the Australian Star Greg Norman was still playing )
    Those fucking moose get they deserve

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

From what I've read about Moose 90% of those accidents were most likely fatal to the people in the car

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

From what I've read about Moose 90% of those accidents were most likely fatal to the people in the car
    No doubt about that, moose are fucking large. We don't have any around here luckily. Just bears and cougars.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You certainly wouldn't want to drive down this road

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WBKeUk...eature=related

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No doubt about that, moose are fucking large. We don't have any around here luckily. Just bears and cougars.
    I know of a guy who was driving his Honda Civic along the TransCanada Highway late one night, driving around Lake Superior, which is bigtime moose country. Anyways, he encountered a big bull moose standing in the middle of the highway. He brought his little Honda to a stop, and waited for the moose to get out of the way, The moose did not get out of the way, so the guy honks his horn. The moose gets pissed off, hooks his antlers under the front bumper, and flips the Honda over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post

I know of a guy who was driving his Honda Civic along the TransCanada Highway late one night, driving around Lake Superior, which is bigtime moose country. Anyways, he encountered a big bull moose standing in the middle of the highway. He brought his little Honda to a stop, and waited for the moose to get out of the way, The moose did not get out of the way, so the guy honks his horn. The moose gets pissed off, hooks his antlers under the front bumper, and flips the Honda over.
    I guess you dont wanna p*** off a moose.

ICB Guest

I agree with you the hell with em, i went to see my auntie and its quite a distant away. And just before you get there, theres a woody bit and the road is almost virtually pitch black. I went there in the afternoon and see my cousin's ETC.

I left there at night time and i was coming back down that road i was telling you about, and a frigging deer came out of nowhere almost making me crash. I literally had to turn over the other side of the road to avoid it, i almost crashed with an oncoming car aswell.

So ever since almost being killed all i can say is the hell with em. I couldn't careless about em i hope they get run over by a monster truck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by littlebif View Post

I guess you dont wanna p*** off a moose.
    Yeah, they can be quite aggressive during the mating season.

I'll tell you though, you haven't lived until you have tasted a nice juicy mooseburger. They are awesomely good.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Meh. I live in Mooseville. If you live in my city and don't know someone who hasn't hit and/or been killed by a moose, you haven't lived here long.

They are perfectly built with the long legs and all that trunk weight, that when hit...then come crashing through the cab of just about any non-commercial vehicle and will take your head right off. They don't attack. They're just stupid and wander out on the road a lot, and particularly dusk and predawn.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, if a moose is agitated, it will attack all right, especially during rutting season. They are not the smartest of animals. There's plenty of documented cases of moose attacks available.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

does your girlfriend mind the fact that you are sniffing around her tampons?

judging by your chocolate nose thread she probably just thinks you are rummaging through her bag for sweets.
    Hahaha.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonito Donaire View Post

I agree with you the hell with em, i went to see my auntie and its quite a distant away. And just before you get there, theres a woody bit and the road is almost virtually pitch black. I went there in the afternoon and see my cousin's ETC.

I left there at night time and i was coming back down that road i was telling you about, and a frigging deer came out of nowhere almost making me crash. I literally had to turn over the other side of the road to avoid it, i almost crashed with an oncoming car aswell.

So ever since almost being killed all i can say is the hell with em. I couldn't careless about em i hope they get run over by a monster truck.
    reminds me of the skit Bill Hicks did about his hunting cousin..
    Bill says why do you even bother to hunt? Cousin says oh its the art and the stealth you know more than the kill; we roll in deer dung we dont smoke or drink no odors other than being natural hunt up wind its an art getting a deer. Bills says "Fuk I just got one with my truck on the way over here."
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's surprising, a moose flipped a car over?

Thread Information