Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Complete Bullshit

I agree with teath the point deduction was just bullshit and leaderman needs his glasses checked some of the rounds he gave i thought he totally over looked Berto and what in this fight has changed what we think of Berto as a fighter he is young and still learning and we all knew Margrito is a very hard fight and still know it while be so nothing has changed.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

116-111 was bullshiit. 114-113 wasn't. I had Collazo winning 114-113. But it wouldn't of been that close if his dumb ass didn't give those rounds away. It's his own fault. Fukk Collazo. I'm done with his biitch ass

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only elite right now i would give Berto a chance against is Cotto every time he gets hit in the mouth that hole reopens and Berto has the puch to hit Cotto to open that wound not to mention he does not have the best chin and has stamina problems so that while help Berto but if he trys that stand there and hit thing with Mosley or Margarito i think were going to see Berto on the ground and hurt he needs to learn to take a step back i dont know why he does not because make so much easier on him Williams is nightmare and i think he while beat everyone at the divsion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

collazo won imo
    didn't know wtf he was doing though in the middle rds. when he drop his hands and let berto throw punches at him

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyBacon View Post
    collazo won imo
    didn't know wtf he was doing though in the middle rds. when he drop his hands and let berto throw punches at him
    He took the rounds off, a huge mistake for him. He could've done it differently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyBacon View Post
    collazo won imo
    He took the rounds off, a huge mistake for him. He could've done it differently.
    i know but to the judges they probaly thought he was sloppy or whatever berto wasn't doing much better either thats when his confidence began coming

both fought thier hearts out which collazo should of won

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

berto looked like lacy in certain rounds, he punched himself out within the first 2 with wide looping wild hooks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Berto is a fag!

There's no need for that. From what I've read, it was a close fight that could've gone either way.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it was a close fight and a good win for berto no matter what anyone say. yea berto lost in some peoples eyes but as boxing fans we got to appreciate young fighter like berto. man im just glad his not playing football and is in our sport. he went to war with a warrior and imo pass. When he gets bigger, stardom wise and starts ducking quality oppenents or cherry picking oppenents then we can start calling him a fag. Right now berto is doing what he needs to do and im glad he took this fight, and not against a bum.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's just an accumalation of bullshit scoring that's been happening of late, and then to start the year off with one, especially since the fight was a very good fight, it's a fucking shame and utter bullshit, i give Berto credit he showed heart, but that's about all he showed, if that would have been Margarito, Cotto, Mosely, or Mayweather, i think he would have been stopped by the 8th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Morales watch the fight again, Collazo was landing pitty patty shots, and didn't deserve to win. I'm sorry, but now that I've seen it clearly, Berto clearly won that fight he deserved rounds 1,2,5,6,7,8,11,12. You could give round 6 to Collazo, but you could also score three 10-10. That means Collazo deserved 4 rounds out of 12 that isn't super close, the punch numbers weren't super close, their skill level wasn't super close. Berto was the better man on the outside, on the inside he was actually focusing on landing real punches. It wasn't Berto, but Collazo that was hurt by the body punching of Berto. Even the rounds Collazo won were competitive, rounds 2,8,11,12 were all very much dominant rounds by Berto.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Berto is a fag!
    How you know? Did he fukk you in the ass?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it was just out of spite from the bullshit decision, sick of all these crap decisions already

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it was just out of spite from the bullshit decision, sick of all these crap decisions already
    The fag comment was kinda stupid but I could hardly bad rep you for showing frustration when a fighter you're a fan of could have pulled out a victory in a fight that could have been scored either way, and wasn't scored they way you wanted it. I think it stings more because Collazo may not get such an opportunity again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought the ref did a brilliant job. One of the best I've seen recently. People complain all the time about holding or holding and hitting. It is stated in the rules that holding is a FOUL. You did see Berto holding on later in the fight when they both were getting tired and the ref didn't say anything. In the begining of the fight I seen that Berto could not easily get to Collazo so the only way hold and hit. Brilliant job by the ref IMO.

As for the scorecards I felt Collazo won by 1 round. 114-113 if Berto hadn't gotten the point deduction I had a draw. But 116-112 for Berto was just insane. I would love to see a rematch of this bout.

Thread Information