I have a question, and this concerns taller guys and body punching. I want to know, from your perspective, if it is smart for taller guys to throw body punches. I know body punches are quite effective, but I think they are a better suited techniques for shorter Infighter type boxers against tall Outside Fighters.

I know in amateur boxing, body punching is often not taught, because in amateur competition boxing, body punches are hard to see by all judges scoring the bout, whereas headshots are easy to see right away. And body shots typically take a while to register, unless they're extremely hard and powerful shots.

I just think it is rather impractical and hard for a taller guy to move in on a shorter guy, sink down, and throw body hooks or crosses. The shorter guy can nail the taller guy easily.

Even if taller guys don't want to sink down to throw body punches, they still have the Jab, Cross, Left Hook/Right Hook, and Right/Left Uppercut to land on the head. Tell me, what do you guys think? Thanks.