Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Fighters do u MOST dislike? And WHY?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What Fighters do u MOST dislike? And WHY?

I have no idea. I really didn't like him knocking Miranda out. And then he runs around with a bunch of those cage fighters and has the appearance of a white supremicist....... Not to mention he is completely void of personality. Petty I know.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd- Love his skills but hate his reluctance to fight the guys I wana see him fight

Pac - Massivley over rated by his fans and I still dont think he has beaten a fighter who was at their best

Vitali K - He acted like a b*tch after he lost to Lewis

Juan Marquez - He is a good boxer but I think he is abit queer

Enzo Mac - Its funny watching this guy getting a beating. I wana see more of it

Khan - Hate with a passion. There are so many more deserving fighters than him but gets opps and tickets sales he doesnt derserve whereas Murray and Thaxton have come up the hard way

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    First I'd like to say how impressed and happy I am after Mosley's big win.
    Dude is a class act ( shut up about the roids! ) and a credit to the sport!

WHO DO U HATE? AND WHY?
    1. Floyd Gayweather: this spoiled wanna-be thug just irritates me almost as bad as Hamed did. no class. mostly a boring fighter. and arrogant as they come. how i wish i could have seen him ko'ed.

2. Roy Jones Jr: pretty much just like above mentioned. ducked major opposition for so many years fighting librarians and cops. in his fight with calzaghe he quit fighting and ran. he even had joe almost out, and DID NOTHING to continue pressuring him!!! such a disappointment.
    had he some balls i think he could have done something good. but he was gutless, as usual.

3. Vic Darchinyan: Ooooooh how I hate this mofo. He talks sooooo much shit how he's going to end careers, and hospitalize fighters. He is a no class piece of Armenian doody. I pray to god Arce ko'es this loudmouth. if Not Nonito will humiliate him again and why isn't mr big talker calling out the guy who ko'ed him lol
    I'd pay big PPV money to see this asshole ko'ed real good!!!!

4. Joe Calzaghe: I liked Joe before, but This fag is starting to get on my nerves. Insulting Amercian boxers. Just in the past few years he starts fighting real fighters, when they are out of their prime. Before it was british fighters one after the other. The man wouldnt go anywhere else BUT his country. Fight Glen Johnson Joe, or Chad Dawson!
    Anything to shut you the fuck up...

5. Zab Judah: OMG this guy gets more chances than a cat with 9 lives!
    he's a punk thug. no class. disrespectful. and his dad is classless too.
    Zab will probably get arrested here soon for a violent crime on an innocent. He is a mini-tyson.
    The Judah chickendance when he fought kostya was "A jem of an ending, and one i'll remember always, as a punk getting his just due's."

6. Naseem Hamed: LOL. Who didn't hate this mofo?
    I did watch almost every fight tho. Haha.
    The Barrerra fight intro was priceless!!! A beer to the face by a fan.
    A pissed off Hamed. Then a humiliating beatdown by Barrerra, including a face in the turn buckle wrestling style!!!
    Thank you Barrerra!!!!

I'M INTERESTED TO HEARING YOUR RESPONSES!!!!
    Oh yeah, these can be past or present fighters.
    Sorry but im neg repping you for some of these comments you haven't got a clue what your on about, Roy Jones beat fighters like.

James Toney
    Bernard Hopkins
    Eric Harding
    Mike McCallum
    Virgil Hill

Just to name a few and you called him gutless ? what right have you got to call a legend like Roy Jones gutless ? who's stepped in the ring 57 times. Putting on countless great shows for the fans while risking his life, thats just pure ignorance.

And Floyd Mayweather is a boring fighter ? exactly how many fights have you seen of his ? and like him or not how could you not appreciate the skill ?

DeMarcus Corley
    Jesus Chavez
    Zab Judah
    Genaro Hernandez
    Diego Corrales
    Jose Luis Castillo 1
    Arturo Gatti
    Phillip N'dou
    Emanuel Augustus

When you've seen these fights then comeback and tell me he's a boring fight. I don't normally bad rep members, and i normally welcome new members. But some of these comments are absurd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Calzaghe - hes just overrated

Hector Camacho - his attitude and style

Tarver - hes an ass

Holyfield - cause he headbutts when fights

I didnt like Hatton before the mayweather fight but when he got ktfo the hate went away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post

Tarver - hes an ass

I didnt like Hatton before the mayweather fight but when he got ktfo the hate went away.
    LOL how did that work ? You felt sorry for him or something after getting beat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post

Tarver - hes an ass

LOL how did that work ? You felt sorry for him or something after getting beat ?
    ok maybe i shouldnt have said Hatton but some of his fans were being jackasses more than floyd fans were. atleast IMO. but thats probably because there are way more Hatton fans than PBF fans. Some are bound to be asses.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

WHO DO U HATE? AND WHY?
    1. Floyd Gayweather: this spoiled wanna-be thug just irritates me almost as bad as Hamed did. no class. mostly a boring fighter. and arrogant as they come. how i wish i could have seen him ko'ed.

2. Roy Jones Jr: pretty much just like above mentioned. ducked major opposition for so many years fighting librarians and cops. in his fight with calzaghe he quit fighting and ran. he even had joe almost out, and DID NOTHING to continue pressuring him!!! such a disappointment.
    had he some balls i think he could have done something good. but he was gutless, as usual.

3. Vic Darchinyan: Ooooooh how I hate this mofo. He talks sooooo much shit how he's going to end careers, and hospitalize fighters. He is a no class piece of Armenian doody. I pray to god Arce ko'es this loudmouth. if Not Nonito will humiliate him again and why isn't mr big talker calling out the guy who ko'ed him lol

4. Joe Calzaghe: I liked Joe before, but This fag is starting to get on my nerves. Insulting Amercian boxers. Just in the past few years he starts fighting real fighters, when they are out of their prime. Before it was british fighters one after the other. The man wouldnt go anywhere else BUT his country. Fight Glen Johnson Joe, or Chad Dawson!

Zab will probably get arrested here soon for a violent crime on an innocent. He is a mini-tyson.
    The Judah chickendance when he fought kostya was "A jem of an ending, and one i'll remember always, as a punk getting his just due's."

A pissed off Hamed. Then a humiliating beatdown by Barrerra, including a face in the turn buckle wrestling style!!!
    Thank you Barrerra!!!!

Sorry but im neg repping you for some of these comments you haven't got a clue what your on about, Roy Jones beat fighters like.

James Toney
    Bernard Hopkins
    Eric Harding
    Mike McCallum
    Virgil Hill

Just to name a few and you called him gutless ? what right have you got to call a legend like Roy Jones gutless ? who's stepped in the ring 57 times. Putting on countless great shows for the fans while risking his life, thats just pure ignorance.

And Floyd Mayweather is a boring fighter ? exactly how many fights have you seen of his ? and like him or not how could you not appreciate the skill ?

DeMarcus Corley
    Jesus Chavez
    Zab Judah
    Genaro Hernandez
    Diego Corrales
    Jose Luis Castillo 1
    Arturo Gatti
    Phillip N'dou
    Emanuel Augustus

When you've seen these fights then comeback and tell me he's a boring fight. I don't normally bad rep members, and i normally welcome new members. But some of these comments are absurd.
    ICB - I think you can see a pattern if you looks at all of his choices: each of the fighters are/were flashy and arrogant. I'm not sure that is worthy of negative rep. To be honest, although PBF was a ton of fun to watch when he fought at lower weights, and as I've said the before he is/was an amazing boxer, I found, and I'm no expert, at higher weights in his recent fights, he fought defensively, moving away. As a style, if you are looking at it from a novice's point of view (because I can imagine from a trainer's perspective it is fantastic), it isn't as fun to watch as other styles.

And dude wasn't the first to criticize RJJ's choice of opponents. Again, I'm no expert, and the RJJ is/was amazing, but in addition to the fighters you mentioned whom RJJ fought, wasn't there a moderately long list of fighters he didn't fight in the 68' - 75' range? I don't want to be on the other end of an argument about RJJ's greatness because it is a losing proposition, but I mean to neg rep him...although I agree, gutless was too harsh and inherently dishonest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tarver - hes an ass

ok maybe i shouldnt have said Hatton but some of his fans were being jackasses more than floyd fans were. atleast IMO. but thats probably because there are way more Hatton fans than PBF fans. Some are bound to be asses.
    Some Hatton fans are fuckin football hooligans who aim to cause trouble. They get pissed and cause shitt. Some are a fuckin embarrasment.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WHO DO U HATE? AND WHY?

Thank you Barrerra!!!!

To dislike a fighter is OK, I mean it’s a natural feeling for a human bean but I really don’t understand how can somebody do hate a fighter, unless this one killed his father, raped his sister or kidnapped his child.
    There are some fighters which I don't really like as: Valuev, Zolt Erdey and Malignagi for their style or others like: Tarver, Darchinyan and Hopkins for their attitude but I don’t hate them and I do give them the proper respect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather,Malignaggi, Nate Campbell,Tarver.
    Fighter's of old Ali,Hamed,Whitaker, The whole Mayweather clan for that matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some Hatton fans are fuckin football hooligans who aim to cause trouble. They get pissed and cause shitt. Some are a fuckin embarrasment.
    Im a fan of Cotto and Pavlik but some of their fans do act like dumbasses. I guess all fighters have stupid fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopkins because he's black

actually because he's a racist prick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hackey View Post
    Hopkins because he's black

actually because he's a racist prick
    Since when has hopkins been racist

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Calzaghe is an arrogant fuck but has every right to be and has backed up every single thing he has ever said and is spot on about how americans over value their own fighters.
    Really?? I could understand anybody but one of us Brits saying that another country 'over values' their fighters.

We're probably the most guilty of that. I think you can see it on this forum alone. From the time we're backing fighters like Froch as the next best thing, we certainly can't accuse anybody else of overvaluing.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well said, Lefty.

Vegas was embaressing, I wish that you guys (real, deserving boxing fans) were there instead of some of these dickhead football fans who didn't know the first thing about boxing or Ricky's opponent.

Thread Information