Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Do you think PAC will inflict the worst beating ever on Hatton?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think PAC will inflict the worst beating ever on Hatton?

Share/Bookmark
    XaduBoxer Guest

Default Do you think PAC will inflict the worst beating ever on Hatton?

- In 2003, PAC inflicted the worst beating on prime 29 year old boxing legend Marco Antonio Barrera...

- In 2004, PAC inflicted the worst beating on prime 30 year old boxing legend Juan Manuel Marquez, knocking down JMM 3 times in one round and busting JMM's nose...

- In 2006, PAC inflicted the worst beating on not so prime 30 year old boxing legend Erik Morales and hold the distinction as the 1st boxer to knockdown and stop the granite chin Morales...

- In 2008, PAC inflicted the worst beating on prime 32 year old boxing champion, the durable David Diaz...

- In 2008, PAC inflicted the worst beating on not so prime 35 year old boxing legend and 6 division titliest Oscar Dela Hoya in 8 one sided rounds...

On May 2, 2009, do you think PAC will inflict the worst beating ever on prime 30 year old Ricky Hatton?

Vote in the poll and discuss...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do you think PAC will inflict the worst beating ever on Hatton?

Its a possibility, but I hope not.

My main worry is the cuts and swelling on Hattons part. I can really see Pac's rapid fire blows scratching up his face and early.

Im hoping that Hatton can get to Pac before the damage accumulates. Hatton has got to be in Pac's face and roughing him up like never before.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mles touched on somethig important.
    Speede causes swelling and should Hatton be cut, he will not be shown the same courtesy he receives from the English referees.

Hatton has to be relentless.
    If Hatton executes a Tszyu like effort, ut with more defense and clean punches I think he can hurt Manny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really like Ricky Hatton,im a big fan of him and im hoping he'll do great against Pacman,but to be honest i think Hatton will sustain heavy cuts around his face especially his eyes!!Thats how i see it and i have a gut feeling that hatton will reform into his old self when the rounds go on and get clocked as he leaves his newly adopted guard behind.He'll start off as he did against Paulie and he'll be finding it too hard to catch Pacman,with Pacman being twice as quick as the Magic Man,and as the rounds go futher he'll just reform into his old style again and go toe to toe with Pacman and end up getting heavy cuts to his face!

Thats how i see it.I hope im wrong though,but im being realistic in my view anyhow.
    Last edited by yvonne; 02-06-2009 at 10:13 AM.

XaduBoxer Guest

I'm also afraid that Hatton's face will become a bloody mess... PAC's speeding punches easily creates cuts (cuts like a knife) plus Hatton's face is susceptible to cuts... Could be the worst beating on Hatton ever... Worst than what PBF did to Hatton by slamming him to the ring post and knocking Hatton down and out...
    Last edited by XaduBoxer; 02-06-2009 at 10:23 AM.

XaduBoxer Guest

This is what Carlos Maussa did to Hatton's face... Imagine what PAC can do to that face...

This is what Juan Lazcano did to Hatton's face... Imagine what PAC can do to that face...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Although I think Pac will probably win I think it will be a close fight and I certainly don't think it will be an ODLH performance from Pac.

XaduBoxer Guest

I'm asking this question based on PAC's record of dishing the worst beating to great opponents like Barrera, JMM, Morales, DDiaz, DelaHoya, etc. So I'm thinking it's very possible Hatton will receive his worst beating ever at the hands of PAC...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Although I see Pac winning, I can't see it being more one-sided than the Mayweather defeat.

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Although I see Pac winning, I can't see it being more one-sided than the Mayweather defeat.
    Yep, Mayweather slamming Hatton to the ring post to knock him out is hard to beat but I think PAC will make Hatton's face a bloody mess and stop Hatton earlier than what PBF did...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    I really like Ricky Hatton,im a big fan of him and im hoping he'll do great against Pacman,but to be honest i think Hatton will sustain heavy cuts around his face especially his eyes!!Thats how i see it and i have a gut feeling that hatton will reform into his old self when the rounds go on and get clocked as he leaves his newly adopted guard behind.He'll start off as he did against Paulie and he'll be finding it too hard to catch Pacman,with Pacman being twice as quick as the Magic Man,and as the rounds go futher he'll just reform into his old style again and go toe to toe with Pacman and end up getting heavy cuts to his face!

Thats how i see it.I hope im wrong though,but im being realistic in my view anyhow.
    I got to agree with this whole heartly, But I really hope this fight is a classic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i voted dont no based upon which hatton turns up. if he fights like he did against mayweather or lazcano then maybe,but if he turns up like he did for the malignaggi,tyszu fight i think he can win.remember hatton will be by far the strongest dude pac has faced. but hes gonna need alot of head and foot movement. he cant come and charge in like nut case,coz pac will pick him off all night, hes gonne have to work his way in.and apply educated pressure. i hope he pulls it off

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SaddoBoxer View Post
    This is what Carlos Maussa did to Hatton's face... Imagine what PAC can do to that face...

This is what Juan Lazcano did to Hatton's face... Imagine what PAC can do to that face...

Are those real? Looks photoshopped to me. Anyways, I really don't know coz if the Hitman catches Pac early in the fight he might be able to control the tempo and could even stop Manny. But if the Pacman manages to hit his stride and stay away from getting tagged cleanly then I think Hatton could really get busted up and might even get stopped late.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SaddoBoxer View Post

Maussa butted Hatton to cause those cuts and Hatton always looks bruised the night after a fight, specially when he fights as shit as he did againsed Lazcano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton is a tough kid and dont see Manny beating him down in easy fashion. Both guys have been in some wars and have alot of mileage. Manny is more physically gifted and hatton is naturally bigger. Should be interesting....will be a brawl from start to whenever it ends....I think the Mad Hatter might pull it out....

Thread Information