Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I had a vision of a big explosion! Hope I'm just hallucinating.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I had a vision of a big explosion! Hope I'm just hallucinating.

Just dropped by to tell about a 'vision' I had while on an intense meditation session, which will be sort of my next prediction.

I saw a great explosion, probably real serious, which means it's not an ordinary thing, maybe something like the 9/11, maybe not that serious, I'm not sure, or like space shuttle disaster, something that doesn't happen often, but again, something real serious. I don't know if it is something natural - volcanoes, supernovas -or- something man-made, accidental or intentional. But I think it'll be in the sky (space?) but not sure, it can happen in the ground, or anywhere. It'll probably happen somewhere between the latter part of February to somewhere in March.

That about sums up what I've seen, in my vision, or in my coke induced hallucination, I mean coke as in Coca-Cola (how the heck am I going to find the other 'coke' here in the poor jungles? fools). And... there's no need for you to build an underground nuclear bomb shelter - not just yet, I can assure you that. Well again, as my ol' cliche' goes, 'in the meantime, just consider it as a hallucination of a boxing fan gone nuts.'

But kiddin' aside, I'm real serious on this one, so make no mistake about it!

Adios fellas, gotta go again. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by pacfan; 02-19-2009 at 03:50 AM.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I had a vision of a big explosion! Hope I'm just hallucinating.

Hey bro, I am leaving tomorrow flying back to the great P.I.

Where in the P.I are you!? are you going to watch Nonitos next fight?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

Hello buddy, how you've been? Long time no hear. I'm still based in Cavite but 'on leave' for some important business. I've been in Bicol since around New Year, a real undeveloped place deep down the province where there's no internet lines or a cellsite. I'm back here again but I'll have to leave again. I do come back here once in couple weeks or so but have to stay there for a while. Hope to catch you sometime there at Pasig and have some nice chat while chomping on some sumans and sipping some halo-halos. Nonito's fight? I haven't been up to date on local boxing but anyways, I'll probably miss that one together with the Gerry's fight this Saturday. Hope to catch them, though, but I doubt it...

So you're coming to the great pinas? Hope you've gotten over the loss of your cousin. I know how you feel cuz I lost a 21-year old cousin long time ago when a jeepney he was driving was hit by another vehicle. You know what kinda mess the traffic here is so be very careful when you drive, especially motorcycles. There's a motorcycle accident almost everyday here so avoid them if you can. Well anyways, enjoy your trip and have a nice vacation.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post

Hello buddy, how you've been? Long time no hear. I'm still based in Cavite but 'on leave' for some important business. I've been in Bicol since around New Year, a real undeveloped place deep down the province where there's no internet lines or a cellsite. I'm back here again but I'll have to leave again. I do come back here once in couple weeks or so but have to stay there for a while. Hope to catch you sometime there at Pasig and have some nice chat while chomping on some sumans and sipping some halo-halos. Nonito's fight? I haven't been up to date on local boxing but anyways, I'll probably miss that one together with the Gerry's fight this Saturday. Hope to catch them, though, but I doubt it...

So you're coming to the great pinas? Hope you've gotten over the loss of your cousin. I know how you feel cuz I lost a 21-year old cousin long time ago when a jeepney he was driving was hit by another vehicle. You know what kinda mess the traffic here is so be very careful when you drive, especially motorcycles. There's a motorcycle accident almost everyday here so avoid them if you can. Well anyways, enjoy your trip and have a nice vacation.
    I'll try to watch both gerry and nonitos fight, nonito has a fight next month. Its funny cause I arrive in the pinas friday night and gerrys match is saturday there and then nonitos match is the 22nd next month but i got to be back here in seattle by the 22nd. I think i can pull off watching both fights. When they get to manila i'll try to hang with em though.

Im not very familiar with the names of the places in the pinas, all i know is that I usually around manila,pasig,rizal area and ortigas. Me and my girl got a condo in the ortigas area or somewhere near pasig. im excited to see the place cause i haven't seen it. Theres a swimming pool, basketball court, gym, bar and malls around. I should feel real comfy there

My sister in law is from cavite but i haven't been there, how far is it from pasig? I plan on visiting Bagio,Pampanga, Buracay and maybe to HOng Kong for 3 days. I heard its only 2,000 pesos to go there. Im gonna look into that.

I'll pm you some pics when i get back

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pacfan.

A few years back I was doing a summer job, working in a warehouse. Just as we're ready to call it a day I heard the radio report a plane crash. I went home asked my folks, have they heard about the plane crash. No what crash? Nothing was on the news.

Couple of days later..big plane crash, everyone dead. I swear hand on heart I heard it. Weirdest feeling.

On the upside I dreamt Barrera beat Khan - Round5 I think

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll try to watch both gerry and nonitos fight, nonito has a fight next month. Its funny cause I arrive in the pinas friday night and gerrys match is saturday there and then nonitos match is the 22nd next month but i got to be back here in seattle by the 22nd. I think i can pull off watching both fights. When they get to manila i'll try to hang with em though.
    [I didn't catch the Gerry's fight but I heard that he won.]

Im not very familiar with the names of the places in the pinas, all i know is that I usually around manila,pasig,rizal area and ortigas. Me and my girl got a condo in the ortigas area or somewhere near pasig. im excited to see the place cause i haven't seen it. Theres a swimming pool, basketball court, gym, bar and malls around. I should feel real comfy there
    [Lucky guy, you have a condo of your own at, of all places, Ortigas! (that's our Wall Street, folks) A poor fisherman like me would probably get kicked out once I set my foot there because of the strict 'dress code.' I think we'll have to meet at the nearby 'fragrant' Pasig river when we can spare some to do so.]

My sister in law is from cavite but i haven't been there, how far is it from pasig? I plan on visiting Bagio,Pampanga, Buracay and maybe to HOng Kong for 3 days. I heard its only 2,000 pesos to go there. Im gonna look into that. I'll pm you some pics when i get back
    Cavite is about an hour from Pasig if you travel straight at the regular speed of about 80mph. Yup, plane fare has gone ridiculously down thanks to those budget-type airlines. I was actually once planning to have a 'joy' ride to Cebu for 900 pesos, but just couldn't find the time for it... Hope you're having a wonderful time there, bro, so forget everything, including boxing and just enjoy your vacation.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    pacfan.

A few years back I was doing a summer job, working in a warehouse. Just as we're ready to call it a day I heard the radio report a plane crash. I went home asked my folks, have they heard about the plane crash. No what crash? Nothing was on the news.
    Couple of days later..big plane crash, everyone dead. I swear hand on heart I heard it. Weirdest feeling.
    [Nothing really strange for some of us who experienced such things. My sister had a similar experience once. One time while she was in a restaurant in Manila, she saw people jumping from a nearby Hotel, but others, including her husband, didn't see it. After couple of days, my bro-in-law told me, that the Hotel was on fire and people actually jumped out of it!.. Maybe we should keep these things to ourselves.]

On the upside I dreamt Barrera beat Khan - Round5 I think
    [That's nothing unusual, Mizzy, that's called 'common sense.']
    Alright, fellas, I've dropped by again with a little sense of urgency this time. I told you guys earlier that you don't have to build a nuclear bomb shelter; I've changed my mind. Build one if you can!

Brace yourself, fellas, the countdown has just begun! Now we have a big problem. The North Korean missile launch activity falls exactly within the timetable I'd set earlier for my prediction to happen. Call me crazy but I think they are about to denotate a nuclear device, or at the least, there will be an accidental explosion during their launch, and I'm not joking. I'll elaborate when I come back later...

(BTW, hi to CFH and Andre, thanks for the reps.)
    Last edited by pacfan; 02-27-2009 at 04:55 AM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...okay, let me continue...

Now, I have a dillemna; this is my situation:

When we hear about any missile launching or testing activities, nuclear or otherwise, be it by Iranians, Pakistanis or Koreans, we usually don't give a dang about 'em and it usually comes out without anything much except a successful or failed launching or an underground nuclear testing, and for us, it's still business as usual and nothing much, right? Well that would've been the case here for the North Korean missile launching activities
    -EXCEPT -
    ...a couple weeks before the news broke out, I had a vision of a huge explosion, far bigger and vivid than what I've seen before. At that moment, my immediate impression was that it was a nuclear bomb type explosion or perhaps symbollically, related to some nuclear activities. Now, here's dilemna: In this case, both my mind and heart sez, 'naw, it can't be possible, nobody's crazy enough to do such thing, not even the North Koreans, and nobody has ever done it either.' But my big problem is that my visions have never - repeat, never - been totally wrong so far! So where should I stand in this case, where I had a particularly vivid vision? Hmmm...

So you see, I think I have no choice but to go with my vision. Therefore, gentlemen (and ladies), I think that...

The North Koreans might be planning to detonate a nuclear bomb somewhere or at the least there might be huge accidental explosion during their missile testing or launching activity.

It's not entirely impossible that it could be just a result of an accidental explosion due to failed operation because a rocket or missile loaded with highly concentrated jet fuels can result in a very serious explosion. Actually, the huge, and - as I've said before - highly unusual, explosion I saw in my vision can happen anywhere. But for now, I can't see it happening other than in that North Korean missile launch operation. We'll know by about mid March for sure what it is or whether is for real or a dud - a result of my highly imaginative mind. Only thing I'm sure is that there will be a huge explosion somewhere, between now and mid March...

...gotta go now, but remember, I'm really, really, serious about this one, believe me...

Sorry folks, I'm revising this earlier thought of mine. I just heard that NASA will be launching a space shuttle or something on March 5, about 5 days from now. So I'm also including that as a possible candidate. As I've said, I'm sure that there will be some unordinary explosion within the first half of March - but - I'm not sure what it exactly is or where it's going to happen. So again, my revised list of possibility now will be:
    1. NASA launching or mission failure;
    2. N. Korean rocket/missile launching failure; or
    3. N. Korean A-bomb detonation, though I think this is unlikely, I'm not totally counting it out.

So just keep an eye on NASA and the North Korean activities because that's the only possibility I can think of for now...
    Last edited by pacfan; 03-01-2009 at 03:12 PM.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wot is the point of worrying about something that might happen ?

IF A PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED , WHY WASTE TIME WORRYING.
    IF A PROBLEM CANT BE SOLVED , THEN WHY WASTE TIME WORRYING AT ALL ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    wot is the point of worrying about something that might happen ?

IF A PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED , WHY WASTE TIME WORRYING.
    IF A PROBLEM CANT BE SOLVED , THEN WHY WASTE TIME WORRYING AT ALL ?

"Why Its the adrenalin and uncertanty that fear creates in us all uncle Al."
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd be more surprised if there wasn't a big explosion very soon, tbh. If you think about it, they come along fairly often in our world.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you sure it wasn't Baby Bull's nose you saw explode?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All you need to remember is that to prevent this, "Save the Cheerleader, save the world."

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Hopefully it's not something that comes to pass however.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry folks, I'm late. My self-prescribed time has passed so I'll have to admit that my 'vision' may just have turned out to be a simple case of hallucination this time. Excuse me for all the 'alarms and scandals' I may have caused, LOL. It was just that this one was the most vivid and realistic vision I had so far, as if I was being drawn into it, and so I really took it too seriously, I guess. Well anyways, since this turned out to be a case of an ol' meditating fool's hallucination, I can now tell you what I actually saw, if any fools here are still interested. Here it goes:

While I was in deep meditation, I had a vision of an enormous explosion in the sky, and I had an impression it might have been in the space (beyond the earth's atmosphere). It had a strong 'apocalyptic' (end of the world type) impression to it, though most likely exagerrated; but nevertheless, the vision itself was a very serious stuff...

The reason I prescribe a time limit is that all my visions so far became a reality usually between the 3rd week to the 6th, majority being around a month, from the time I actually had or had 'seen' the vision. Despite it all, I was real confident on this one. That's the reason for all the 'alarms and scandals' I made about it. Sorry about that. I'll be much more discreet the next time around...

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't Baby Bull's nose you saw explode?
    You were probably right there.

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    All you need to remember is that to prevent this, "Save the Cheerleader, save the world."
    Sorry, couldn't help myself. Hopefully it's not something that comes to pass however.
    Nice thoughts.

By the way, thanks to:

Saddoboxer, nice to see you around, I was worried you might have been banned by now,

Spicolli, we'll have a tour around some famous war sites one of these days, maybe CFH can join us too.

CFH, I'm not yet finished with our debate... Just kiddin', hope you're doing fine...

...and now some messages to our sponsors...

Mizzy, your dream turned out to be a nightmare. Naw, they were actually right but the refs spoiled it. Just don't forget, refs are almighty...

Leftylee, hope your man the hitman is training hard, real hard, so we'll have a real good fight come May. In the meantime, keep your cool, buddy.

DarkLordAl, brace yourself 'cause I'm coming backing preaching again right at your doorsteps... (I'd be a happier man if I can just convince DarkLordAl there just might be a Supreme Being somewhere up there watching over him.)...

...BTW, where are my good buddies DeanRW and the Bookkeeper aka B-bomber? Hope you guys are doing fine. I'll be in touch when I come back... ... and...

Andreeeee! take care of the flock for their spiritual enlightment. Hope you're nearing your nirvana.

Gotta go now. I'll be back once in awhile and definitely before the Hatton-Pac fight. I'm in a haste so sorry for any typos. Have a nice time, fellas.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spicolli, we'll have a tour around some famous war sites one of these days, maybe CFH can join us too.
    I don't know if I've mentioned this or not, but I used to live on Saipan, which was the site of a huge WWII battle. Tons of really cool stuff still laying around etc. There was a forest fire while I was there and all this unexploded ordinance was going off etc. Pretty crazy, I really want to go back some day.

CFH, I'm not yet finished with our debate... Just kiddin', hope you're doing fine...

I was just thinking about that very debate as I read your post. It was a good one.

I'm doing fine, very busy with school at the moment and looking for a new job, but otherwise things are going well.

How's life treating you?

XaduBoxer Guest

Saddoboxer, nice to see you around, I was worried you might have been banned by now,
    Please PacFan, please don't ever initiate having a "vision" of me being banned here... I love to post here...

Take care Pare... Talk to you next time...

Thread Information