Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default checking in this year.

havent been on this year but got a few things to talk about, I know im not a popular member and probably nobody will remeber me. any way. Im from aberdeen and am good friends with lee mcallister, I was down in wigan to watch his try for the british title. Great weekend shame he lost. But he didnt disgrace himself, and murrays fans apart from a few were really sound. lee is boxing again this weekend against a frenchman who he will beat easily. Also this weekend is the farcial amir kahn fight, I moan alot about amir kahn but i feel it is in just cause. Barrera is not a natural lightweight, Who has kahn fought to deserve this fight. Fagan! Kahn has fought 1 natural lightweight of note. prescott. And everyone knows what happened there. Warren is a good promoter and this is great matchmaking, Kahn is massive especially in the muslim community, So who better to put him against than the man who counquered the muslim prince. Naz. A revenge edge. But barrera is past his best but to the general public a mexican legend who beat a british superstar in naz. Im not a kahn hater just dont like the way he has bypassed the domestic scene to get these fantasia fights. I hope barrera one of my favourite boxers lands a baby faced assassin hook on the crystal chin of kahn but i think kahn will win and be telling us how grat he is again.
    A right hand can take you round the block, A jab round the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: checking in this year.

I hope Berrera does well also.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hello again.
    I hope he wins too,or else we will be suffering many more nuthuggin fans telling us all which way the wind blows in overall boxing knowledge.

Oh well ,we will know which way its blowing each day in the Pillipines and Eurasia too if he does win. God help us please.

The Mexicans are much less egotistic.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by feeney View Post
    havent been on this year but got a few things to talk about, I know im not a popular member and probably nobody will remeber me. any way. Im from aberdeen and am good friends with lee mcallister, I was down in wigan to watch his try for the british title. Great weekend shame he lost. But he didnt disgrace himself, and murrays fans apart from a few were really sound. lee is boxing again this weekend against a frenchman who he will beat easily. Also this weekend is the farcial amir kahn fight, I moan alot about amir kahn but i feel it is in just cause. Barrera is not a natural lightweight, Who has kahn fought to deserve this fight. Fagan! Kahn has fought 1 natural lightweight of note. prescott. And everyone knows what happened there. Warren is a good promoter and this is great matchmaking, Kahn is massive especially in the muslim community, So who better to put him against than the man who counquered the muslim prince. Naz. A revenge edge. But barrera is past his best but to the general public a mexican legend who beat a british superstar in naz. Im not a kahn hater just dont like the way he has bypassed the domestic scene to get these fantasia fights. I hope barrera one of my favourite boxers lands a baby faced assassin hook on the crystal chin of kahn but i think kahn will win and be telling us how grat he is again.
    Welcome back, I'm sure most fans (especially on this board) sees this fight for what it is. Yes Khan is naturally much bigger, but that should be a slight equaliser since Barrera's caliber is much greater even at this stage of his career, I doubt he took it to be cannon fodder.

I don't think it's as cynical a match make as you make out, if Khan being the winner was a foregone conclusion and Barrera had been embarrassed in his last few fights then of course it could be seen as just getting a name on Khan's record, but most people believe (even Warren) that Marco has enough left to make it 50/50 at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dont get me wrong i dont think barrera is shot im just really aware he started at super bantam, and if my mind serves me correct the last time he stopped anyone was at superfeather, i just dont think its as great a risk as we are led to believe. i hope barrera proves me wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

naz...muslim prince?? lol you joke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember you....that is all.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Welcome back Feeney

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dee_z_r View Post
    naz...muslim prince?? lol you joke
    what? naz is a muslim and was one of the most popular fighters when he fought. i didnt actually mean he was a prince. just very popular.

Thread Information