havent been on this year but got a few things to talk about, I know im not a popular member and probably nobody will remeber me. any way. Im from aberdeen and am good friends with lee mcallister, I was down in wigan to watch his try for the british title. Great weekend shame he lost. But he didnt disgrace himself, and murrays fans apart from a few were really sound. lee is boxing again this weekend against a frenchman who he will beat easily. Also this weekend is the farcial amir kahn fight, I moan alot about amir kahn but i feel it is in just cause. Barrera is not a natural lightweight, Who has kahn fought to deserve this fight. Fagan! Kahn has fought 1 natural lightweight of note. prescott. And everyone knows what happened there. Warren is a good promoter and this is great matchmaking, Kahn is massive especially in the muslim community, So who better to put him against than the man who counquered the muslim prince. Naz. A revenge edge. But barrera is past his best but to the general public a mexican legend who beat a british superstar in naz. Im not a kahn hater just dont like the way he has bypassed the domestic scene to get these fantasia fights. I hope barrera one of my favourite boxers lands a baby faced assassin hook on the crystal chin of kahn but i think kahn will win and be telling us how grat he is again.