Ok if their careers ended (some already have) today where would you rank these guys in the top 100 list? Of course you may not have them in the top 100 at all.

Ricardo Lopez

Joe Calzaghe

Bernard Hopkins

Manny Pacquaio

Juan Manuel Marquez

James Toney

Sugar Shane Mosley

Roy Jones

I'm not going to put down my rankings yet as I'm not totally sure yet

a couple of observations

-I'd have Hopkins higher than anyone else, somewhere probably between 20-30 although that's a guess considering I'd have to make a top twenty or thirty to figure that out. The general consensus that a 44 year old should be the favorite if he moves up 25 pounds to face a well regarded cruiser weight champion is crazy.

-I don't know where to put Ricardo Lopez. I know he has some followers that put him way up towards the top of the list but I just can't put him anywhere near there as he simply doesn't have the big wins that others have even though he was never beaten. He certainly has the skills and I think he's one of the best fighters I've seen but compare his competition to even the other people on this list, its not a good comparison IMO. I would have him towards the bottom side of the 100.

-I have no idea where I'd put Calzaghe. I think he'd be a successful fighter in any era but not sure what to make of his competition.

-At least act like there's some objectivity about Pac and JMM. Twenty years from now they will be thought of as serious All time greats. I would have Pac tentatively at the bottom half of the top 50 and JMM somewhere between 50-75.

Granted I'd probably change my mind a lot about these if I actually made a top 100 list. I'm just happy that I made a boxing thread that wasn't about Lorissa Rivas.