4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddoboxing Official Ratings

SADDO BOXING OFFICIAL RATINGS UPDATE

MIDDLEWEIGHT

Paul Williams (number two at Jr. Middle) enters the pool with his dominating victory over Winky Wright.
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post

MIDDLEWEIGHT

Paul Williams (number two at Jr. Middle) enters the pool with his dominating victory over Winky Wright.
    I gotta wait til tomorrow to update this, school is gettin real hectic.
    Good lookin out Galaxy. I'll run through my divisions later tonight.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

HEAVYWEIGHT

Eddie Chambers debuts at number six following his majority decision over Samuel Peter who previously held that position. The entrance of Chambers causes Samuel Peter, Juan Carlos Gomez, David Haye & Alexander Dimitrenko all to drop one rung each to seventh, eight, ninth and tenth respectively.

Super Flyweight

Hugo Cazares (eighth at Flyweight) enters at number 10 on the heels of his victory over Roberto Vasquez who exits (remains ranked number nine at bantam). Jose Lopez (currently number nine at Flyweight) enters the pool with his unanimous decision over Pramuansak Posuwan.

Flyweight

Jose Lopez drops to the pool because of inactivity. Omar Salado moves from 10th to 9th to fill the spot. The 10th spot is now vacant.

Courtesy of Galaxy. <------------------
    With Cazares in at Super Flyweight. I propose he's dropped from his 8th spot at Flyweight. Moving Omar Salado up from 9 to 8. Instead of keeping the 9th and 10th spots vacant. I say put Moruti Mthalane at 9 provided he wins his fight this weekend. I would so like to move Zolani Tete in to the 10th spot or at least in to the pool based on his first round stoppage of the once useful Rexon Flores

Cazares should also be dropped from his 9th in the Light Flyweight division. There's is no way he's returning there. I say leave the 9th and 10th spots vacant till the results of the Adrain Hernandez and Brian Villoria fights are known

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

HEAVYWEIGHT

Eddie Chambers debuts at number six following his majority decision over Samuel Peter who previously held that position. The entrance of Chambers causes Samuel Peter, Juan Carlos Gomez, David Haye & Alexander Dimitrenko all to drop one rung each to seventh, eight, ninth and tenth respectively.

Super Flyweight

Hugo Cazares (eighth at Flyweight) enters at number 10 on the heels of his victory over Roberto Vasquez who exits (remains ranked number nine at bantam). Jose Lopez (currently number nine at Flyweight) enters the pool with his unanimous decision over Pramuansak Posuwan.

Flyweight

Jose Lopez drops to the pool because of inactivity. Omar Salado moves from 10th to 9th to fill the spot. The 10th spot is now vacant.

Courtesy of Galaxy. <------------------
    With Cazares in at Super Flyweight. I propose he's dropped from his 8th spot at Flyweight. Moving Omar Salado up from 9 to 8. Instead of keeping the 9th and 10th spots vacant. I say put Moruti Mthalane at 9 provided he wins his fight this weekend. I would so like to move Zolani Tete in to the 10th spot or at least in to the pool based on his first round stoppage of the once useful Rexon Flores

Cazares should also be dropped from his 9th in the Light Flyweight division. There's is no way he's returning there. I say leave the 9th and 10th spots vacant till the results of the Adrain Hernandez and Brian Villoria fights are known
    I have no problem with Cazares exiting both 108 & 112

If Mthalane wins this weekend he should enter at 10, with Cazares leaving

Zolani Tete should definately be somewhere, I would suggest that his last fight qualified as an eliminator for the vacant 10th spot. Now with Cazares leaving Tete can move to 9 & Mthalane; should he win can enter at 10

I agree to leave 9 & 10 at 108 vacant until the Hernandez & Viloria results are in. I think if Hernandez has lost he should be removed from the pool. Viloria could also be removed if he is dominated by Solis.
    Last edited by Galaxy; 04-18-2009 at 04:21 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Votes on the floor

Cazares removed from 112 & 108
    2 for, 0 against

Zolani Tete takes the vacant spot at number 10, based on his 1st round ko of Rexon Flores on the 29th March '09
    2 for, 0 against

Moruti Mthalane will take the vacant number 10 spot at 112 if Cazares is removed should he win his next fight on 18th April '09
    2 for, 0 against

If Adrian Hernandez lost he should be removed from the pool at 108
    1 for, 0 against

If Brian Viloria is dominated he should also be removed from the pool at 108
    1 for, 0 against

I also propose that Glen Johnson although he has been active should drop a spot at 175 as he has technically not fought at that weight in over a year
    1 for, 0 against

Ronald Barrera should remain in the pool at 105 as his loss came on cuts
    1 for, 0 against

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Votes on the floor

2 for, 0 against

Zolani Tete takes the vacant spot at number 10, based on his 1st round ko of Rexon Flores on the 29th March '09
    2 for, 0 against

Moruti Mthalane will take the vacant number 10 spot at 112 if Cazares is removed should he win his next fight on 18th April '09
    2 for, 0 against

1 for, 0 against

1 for, 0 against

I also propose that Glen Johnson although he has been active should drop a spot at 175 as he has technically not fought at that weight in over a year
    1 for, 0 against

1 for, 0 against
    Agreee about Hernandez, Viloria and Barrera. Leave Johnson where he's at

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Votes on the floor

2 for, 0 against

2 for, 0 against

2 for, 0 against

1 for, 0 against

1 for, 0 against

1 for, 0 against

1 for, 0 against
    I'm for all of those except the Johnson question, I could really go either way on that one.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big changes in the Flyweight divisions. Brian Viloria crashes the rankings in the Light Flyweight division with his knock out of the 2nd rank Ulises Solis. I'm not really comfortable giving Viloria the 2nd spot considering 3rd rank Edgar Sosa also won his fight earlier this month. I would like to move Sosa to 2nd spot and debut Viloria at 3. So I have the Light Flyweight division like this

1, Ivan Calderon
    2, Edgar Sosa
    3, Brian Viloria
    4, Giovanni Segura
    5, Omar Romero
    6, Ulises Solis
    7, Juan Carlos Reveco
    8, Juanito Rubillar
    9, Cesar Canchila
    10, Vacant

Moruti Mthalane won his fight by 3rd knock out. So unless there's some kind of objection, he moves into the 9th spot at Flyweight. Donaire looked great. But he stays at number 2. Martinez exits the pool

Objections?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big changes in the Flyweight divisions. Brian Viloria crashes the rankings in the Light Flyweight division with his knock out of the 2nd rank Ulises Solis. I'm not really comfortable giving Viloria the 2nd spot considering 3rd rank Edgar Sosa also won his fight earlier this month. I would like to move Sosa to 2nd spot and debut Viloria at 3. So I have the Light Flyweight division like this

1, Ivan Calderon
    2, Edgar Sosa
    3, Brian Viloria
    4, Giovanni Segura
    5, Omar Romero
    6, Ulises Solis
    7, Juan Carlos Reveco
    8, Juanito Rubillar
    9, Cesar Canchila
    10, Vacant

Moruti Mthalane won his fight by 3rd knock out. So unless there's some kind of objection, he moves into the 9th spot at Flyweight. Donaire looked great. But he stays at number 2. Martinez exits the pool

Objections?
    I think Viloria should be ranked at #2. Solis was a big scalp!

I agree Mthalane should enter at #9 flyweight & Zolani Tete enter at #10

Your Jr Flyweights are completely different from the ones on the 1st page?! I've got it like this:

Calderon
    Viloria
    Solis
    Sosa
    Segura
    Canchila
    Romero
    Reveco
    Rubillar
    10 vacant

Martinez should exit the pool at 115

Denver Cuello should enter the pool at 105

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1, Ivan Calderon
    2, Edgar Sosa
    3, Brian Viloria
    4, Giovanni Segura
    5, Omar Romero
    6, Ulises Solis
    7, Juan Carlos Reveco
    8, Juanito Rubillar
    9, Cesar Canchila
    10, Vacant

Objections?
    I think Viloria should be ranked at #2. Solis was a big scalp!

I agree Mthalane should enter at #9 flyweight & Zolani Tete enter at #10

Your Jr Flyweights are completely different from the ones on the 1st page?! I've got it like this:

Calderon
    Viloria
    Solis
    Sosa
    Segura
    Canchila
    Romero
    Reveco
    Rubillar
    10 vacant

Martinez should exit the pool at 115

Denver Cuello should enter the pool at 105
    Solis was a big scalp. But Sosa who fought less than 2 weeks ago was also impressive in his 4th round knock out win. But if you guys want Viloria at 2 that's fine. He earned it. And my rankings are a little different cuz I took in account Canchila recent knock out loss. I don't think the rankings in the first page did.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The ratings on the 1st page are a culmination of all those who voted on the divisions. I know I took into account Canchila's loss when I voted but can't speak for anyone else.

Sosa's win was also impressive, but I'm just trying to stay close to the initial rules we set out... fight for your ranking, Viloria beat the #2 he should take that rating. But I get what your saying & I agree with it, just not in this system.

Everyone feel Solis should only drop one spot?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The ratings on the 1st page are a culmination of all those who voted on the divisions. I know I took into account Canchila's loss when I voted but can't speak for anyone else.

Sosa's win was also impressive, but I'm just trying to stay close to the initial rules we set out... fight for your ranking, Viloria beat the #2 he should take that rating. But I get what your saying & I agree with it, just not in this system.

I actually dropped Solis to far. I meant to put him at 5. Not 6. I understand the reasoning of not dropping Solis to far in a weak division. That's fine. But I just can't keep him above Edgar Sosa. Solis at 4 might be ideal

The reason i question the addressing of Canchila is his high ranking following a blow out loss. We'll just wait untill the others take a look

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually dropped Solis to far. I meant to put him at 5. Not 6. I understand the reasoning of not dropping Solis to far in a weak division. That's fine. But I just can't keep him above Edgar Sosa. Solis at 4 might be ideal

The reason i question the addressing of Canchila is his high ranking following a blow out loss. We'll just wait untill the others take a look
    As far as I understand you drop a spot for a loss or 2 spots if you are dominated, now Solis boxed well in the second part of the fight but he was stopped & had to be well behind on the cards with the deductions... so I could see an argument for 2 spots.

Segura & Canchila are 1 win each, although Seguras was more impressive I had to rate them quite close, Canchila's high rank may be because others felt the same?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As far as I understand you drop a spot for a loss or 2 spots if you are dominated, now Solis boxed well in the second part of the fight but he was stopped & had to be well behind on the cards with the deductions... so I could see an argument for 2 spots.

Segura & Canchila are 1 win each, although Seguras was more impressive I had to rate them quite close, Canchila's high rank may be because others felt the same?
    That I was not aware of. That's what happens when muthafuukas glance and don't read. My brother Killer and the rest have set rules in place. And we will go by them rules. With that being said I propose the following ranking at Light Flyweight

1, Ivan Calderon
    2, Brian Viloria
    3, Edgar Sosa
    4, Ulises Solis
    5, Giovanni Segura
    6, Cesar Canchila
    7, Omar Romero
    8, Juan Carlos Reveco
    9, Juanito Rubillar
    10, Vacant

I'm still in favor of moving Sosa to the 2nd spot over Viloria. Anybody agree?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That I was not aware of. That's what happens when muthafuukas glance and don't read. My brother Killer and the rest have set rules in place. And we will go by them rules. With that being said I propose the following ranking at Light Flyweight

1, Ivan Calderon
    2, Brian Viloria
    3, Edgar Sosa
    4, Ulises Solis
    5, Giovanni Segura
    6, Cesar Canchila
    7, Omar Romero
    8, Juan Carlos Reveco
    9, Juanito Rubillar
    10, Vacant

I'm still in favor of moving Sosa to the 2nd spot over Viloria. Anybody agree?
    I gotta disagree because of the rules, hopefully Calderon will fight one of them & we can crown a champ!

Thread Information