Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight Night Round 4 Game Face Feature! (Missing Boxers not a Problem Anymore)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fight Night Round 4 Game Face Feature! (Missing Boxers not a Problem Anymore)

Although I am all in favor of new faces in Fight night but can someone tell me why the hell Billy Dib, Amin Asikainen,Eddie Chambers and Vivian Harris make the cut. I mean Chamber's maybe now that he made a name for himself but these other guy's? WHY?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fight Night Round 4 Game Face Feature! (Missing Boxers not a Problem Anymore)

Quote Originally Posted by The Fightfan View Post
    Although I am all in favor of new faces in Fight night but can someone tell me why the hell Billy Dib, Amin Asikainen,Eddie Chambers and Vivian Harris make the cut. I mean Chamber's maybe now that he made a name for himself but these other guy's? WHY?
    Becoz they probably asked for next to no money (possibly none) and were easy to deal with. The combined total spent on those guys is probably less than half of what it costs to get a Hatton or a Cotto.

To your question below, Holyfield & ODLH may be available as DLC, especially as Oscar may have dropped his asking price in light of the beating he took of Manny leaving his star waning a bit
    Last edited by JazMerkin; 06-07-2009 at 02:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also to add to it where the hell is the Real Deal and Oscar De La Hoya?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I noticed lots of people complained the likes of Harris, Asikainen, Mora, Chambers and Dib made the cut on the roster, but I don't get why people don't see it as a good thing for career mode. Now you can fight fighters at all different levels. It makes for realism in a career. Say you're a welter and have a decent record, taking on Harris could be seen as a step up in class. It's like real life. I love the roster for this game, I just wish they could sign more names. Seriously, how much would it cost to throw money at some journeymen for the rights to their names to pad out the divisions? Even going to Britain, I can't imagine someone like Jon Thaxton would ask for that much. Hell, some fighters would do anything to have themselves on a game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This feature is used on the PS3 and XBOX....this is what one of the producers said about it:

"You can upload photos via EA Sports World, then link your game to those photos. Or you can usYou can upload photos via EA Sports World, then link your game to those photos. Or you can use the camera attached to your Xbox360, or PS3, and take a photo of yourself that will go directly into the game.e the camera attached to your Xbox360, or PS3, and take a photo of yourself that will go directly into the game."

seems simple enough. lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you can only make 20 boxers. But they will be releasing DLC so if wanna of the boxers you made is on DLC you can delete him and make a new one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now if only they have a decent choice of dreds...

Thread Information