Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Brian Viloria better have more head and body movements

I think Brian Viloria should develope some good head and body movements as part of his defense.Otherwise he wont be a champion for long.Honestly,he KOed Solis on a very very Lucky punch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Brian Viloria better have more head and body movements

Quote Originally Posted by happytrip View Post
    I think Brian Viloria should develope some good head and body movements as part of his defense.Otherwise he wont be a champion for long.Honestly,he KOed Solis on a very very Lucky punch.
    Are you kidding me? That wasn't lucky punch. He was attempting that kind of punch all night. He was missing some and also landing some but they were'nt really flushed. But finally he landed a perfect one in the 11th.

...a perfect right cross!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Killa From Manila View Post
    Are you kidding me? That wasn't lucky punch. He was attempting that kind of punch all night. He was missing some and also landing some but they were'nt really flushed. But finally he landed a perfect one in the 11th.

I call it lucky punch because he landed the punch in the very target and at the same time ,it was a buzzer beater punch.I presumed Solis never expected Viloria to throw a punch at that moment and at that instant Brian is somewhat in an off balance position.Solis got hit several times with punches like that the whole time.But this last one punch,Solis did not see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I call it lucky punch because he landed the punch in the very target and at the same time ,it was a buzzer beater punch.I presumed Solis never expected Viloria to throw a punch at that moment and at that instant Brian is somewhat in an off balance position.Solis got hit several times with punches like that the whole time.But this last one punch,Solis did not see.
    Brian was just doing what he's been doing all night... which is try and land that big right hand. The first round itself will give a an idea how he was trying to finish Solis right away with the right hand. It was very unfortunate for Solis that he didn't see the punch coming. All fighters suppose to protect themselves AT ALL TIMES and he fukked up in the 11th.

That was pretty far from a lucky punch my friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brian was just doing what he's been doing all night... which is try and land that big right hand. The first round itself will give a an idea how he was trying to finish Solis right away with the right hand. It was very unfortunate for Solis that he didn't see the punch coming. All fighters suppose to protect themselves AT ALL TIMES and he fukked up in the 11th.

Well,my friend ...it is a matter of opinion.To me a punch thrown from an off balance position ;hits its target is still a lucky punch.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha, I didn't even know he beat Solis, that's surprising, didn't pay attention to boxing this weekend, a surprise but never really bought into Solis that much, good win though still.

Never got what was Viloria's problem, just didn't seem into it, good for him though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well,my friend ...it is a matter of opinion.To me a punch thrown from an off balance position ;hits its target is still a lucky punch.
    I disagree with you with the "lucky punch" thing. But I agree with you with Viloria having lack of head and body movements. He needs to make some adjustments coz Calderon would box his ears off if they fight right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree with you with the "lucky punch" thing. But I agree with you with Viloria having lack of head and body movements. He needs to make some adjustments coz Calderon would box his ears off if they fight right now.
    Its okey to disagree my friend.In fairness to you ,i will review the video of the fight tomorrow and get back to your observations re the punch.Is that okey?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its okey to disagree my friend.In fairness to you ,i will review the video of the fight tomorrow and get back to your observations re the punch.Is that okey?
    Sure man. Watch the whole thing.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it was no lucky punch, he landed the right all night, but don't make the mistake to think the fight was one sided, cause it was very close, the KO came more from an accumulation of punches more than just one shot

but back to the topic, it's true, Viloria did get tagged quite a bit and should work on his defense, but don't think that'll really change anything against Calderon, i give a slight advantage in speed to Ivan Calderon and IMO he's a much better technical fighter all around, the one clear advantage for Viloria is his power, but if Calderon was able to take the much bigger Cazares' shots i think he'll be able to take Viloria's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile Re: Brian Viloria better have more head and body movements

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    it was no lucky punch, he landed the right all night, but don't make the mistake to think the fight was one sided, cause it was very close, the KO came more from an accumulation of punches more than just one shot

but back to the topic, it's true, Viloria did get tagged quite a bit and should work on his defense, but don't think that'll really change anything against Calderon, i give a slight advantage in speed to Ivan Calderon and IMO he's a much better technical fighter all around, the one clear advantage for Viloria is his power, but if Calderon was able to take the much bigger Cazares' shots i think he'll be able to take Viloria's
    The reason i called it "lucky punch" is that i saw the punch coming from an off balanced positioned Brian.That is my point.

I just reviewed the video of the fight.....I saw Viloria in good stance throwing the punch......NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK.

In addition,if i am Viloria's manager ,i would rather give SOLIS a well deserved rematch .before fighting others much more CALDERON

Thread Information