Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default PUBLIC PLEA to Pac fans and Hatton fans

Ple-e-e-e-e-a-a-a-ase show up in the forum AFTER the fight. I'm having such a good time reading all the threads from Pac fans and Hatton fans.

Granted, Pac posts outnumber the Hatton posts by apx 10 to 1... but I've seen some spirited exchanges nonetheless.

But alas, as usually occurs on this forum... come the day AFTER the fight, it'll be like a ghost town in here. Depending on the outcome, either the Pac fans or the Hatton fans will be AWOL.

So c'mon guys. Come in here and take your pounding like men.

BTW, I'm sort of rooting for Pac, for two personal reasons:

1. Pac went up several notches in my Favorite Fighters List, after destroying and humiliating Oscar. And,

2. Pac's already p4p # 1. He can't go up from there. Whereas some Hatton fans will make outlandish claims on p4p should Hatton win, and I just couldn't stomach that.

The only reason I could probably turn against Pac and root for Hatton would be the thousands of fanatical and sometimes non-sensical posts from Pac fans. I haven't reached that point yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PUBLIC PLEA to Pac fans and Hatton fans

I am a Pac fan....for sure this is one great fight.....win or loss,i will be here after the fight.
    Nonito Donaire will soon be a name to reckon with...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by happytrip View Post
    I am a Pac fan....for sure this is one great fight.....win or loss,i will be here after the fight.
    hope we don't start hearing bullshit excuses from either group of fans after the fight either, don't wanna hear "oh the turnbuckles weren't padded enough" or "they didn't let him wear his socks", both groups should accept the result, period, unless there's some bullshit call then all hell's gonna break loose here

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You all know me, I will be here after no matter the result.

Part of the fun is getting into the build up to the fight, and it does seem to have gone a bit nuts in here. And it will only get worse over the coming days I imagine!

But definitely, everyone who has been involved in these recent threads has an obligation to show their faces once it's all over. You can't just hype it all up and then run away because the result doesn't go how you want. That's just chicken behaviour.

I think Hatton can win this, but I also know how it could go wrong if Hatton doesn't quite execute the gameplan. Regardless of the result I will be here. I've a feeling that a lot of the huggers will flee if Hatton does a number on Pac though.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    hope we don't start hearing bullshit excuses from either group of fans after the fight either, don't wanna hear "oh the turnbuckles weren't padded enough" or "they didn't let him wear his socks", both groups should accept the result, period, unless there's some bullshit call then all hell's gonna break loose here
    Yep, no crazy excuses. The only room for grumbling is if it is a very close fight and ends up going to the cards. But I have a hard time seeing this as a fight that will get to the cards. Never can tell though.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's take a roll call, then.
    I'm calling the fans out.

The major Pac fans I want to see in here if Pac loses: Saddoboxer, Killa from Manila, Pacstraightleft.

If Hatton loses, I want to see: leftylee, miles (I know you'll be in here, taking your lumps).

I've probably missed tons of others. Who else needs to show their face and "face the music"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can only speak for myself.Just watch my posts here about the subject matter,after the fight....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Yep, no crazy excuses. The only room for grumbling is if it is a very close fight and ends up going to the cards. But I have a hard time seeing this as a fight that will get to the cards. Never can tell though.
    Presenting a valid claim is acceptable here?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well... I'm a Pac fan for sure... but it may be at least a few hours before I can show and smilies because I'm planning to be at the biggest screen I can get to. That means it won't be at home. Pac loooooses, I'll show.... and start talking rematch.... Hatton loooses, I'll show and start spouting he should drop Mayweather Sr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I aint going anywhere win or lose for the Pacman. He already stablished his greatness anyway, and so as Hatton. So neither supporters has absolute nothing to be ashame of if there fighter fails.

If my boy losses, then congrats to the Hitman and his fans (vise versa).

Cheers!
    Pacman fans Hitman fans

May the best man win.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Presenting a valid claim is acceptable here?
    A valid claim is reasonable. Just no nonsense about using the wrong gloves or laces being tied incorrectly. That kind of thing. Though in boxing, there are any numbers of things that can go wrong. Scary really!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Valid claim = lightning hit one of the boxers
    Excuse = everything else

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    I aint going anywhere win or lose for the Pacman. He already stablished his greatness anyway, and so as Hatton. So neither supporters has absolute nothing to be ashame of if there fighter fails.

If my boy losses, then congrats to the Hitman and his fans (vise versa).

Cheers!
    Pacman fans Hitman fans

May the best man win.
    Well said. That's more the way I am inclined to feel.

But I will be upset if there is an accidental clash of heads in the second minute of the fight that leads to a dodgy decision. If that happens....I will be complaining! But hopefully none of that carry on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

The major Pac fans I want to see in here if Pac loses: Saddoboxer, Killa from Manila, Pacstraightleft.

If Hatton loses, I want to see: leftylee, miles (I know you'll be in here, taking your lumps).

I've probably missed tons of others. Who else needs to show their face and "face the music"?
    If you dont mind,i have a suggestion here....

After your roll call,why not suggest to these PAC and HATTON fans,to make a commitment...This commitment is like a bet on the fight winner.

The commitment bet should be.....In case HATTON wins,all PACFANS should reflect in their SIGNATURES the phrase"HAIL HATTON,THE GREATEST FIGHTER OF OUR TIME" and vice versa for HATTON fans ,in case PACQUIAO wins...This Signature will stay on an agreed period of time.

What you think brother?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

If you dont mind,i have a suggestion here....

After your roll call,why not suggest to these PAC and HATTON fans,to make a commitment...This commitment is like a bet on the fight winner.

The commitment bet should be.....In case HATTON wins,all PACFANS should reflect in their SIGNATURES the phrase"HAIL HATTON,THE GREATEST FIGHTER OF OUR TIME" and vice versa for HATTON fans ,in case PACQUIAO wins...This Signature will stay on an agreed period of time.

What you think brother?
    There's usually a lot of sig bets flying around here before fights, and it's kind of an individual thing. But what usually happens is that losers mysteriously disappear for weeks at a time after fights. Just once I'd like for someone to barge in and say... "Yeah, my fighter got his ass handed to him tonight. The other guy was just better." THAT, doesn't happen very often.

Thread Information