Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Sakio Bika predict victory for Daniel Geale over Anthony Mundine

Has anyone seen anything of Geale, he is being pumped up a bit in the Australian press as having a real chance to beat Mundine. Not too sure as the press over here do not like Mundine and I don't think they are particularly impartial.

Geale is currently 21-0, 13 KOs and Mundine is 35-3, 23 KOs. Now I know that doesn't always paint an accurate picture but I think Mundine is under rated and has not lived up to his potential.(although he probably won't now as he's knocking on a bit)

A lot is being made of Mundine looking pretty average of late but i think he does raise his game when he has too, might all depend on how lightly he has taken Geale.

Any thoughts.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sakio Bika predict victory for Daniel Geale over Anthony Mundine

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Geale wins this and by KO too!
    I think Mundine will probably get away with a decision win, Geale has a swiss cheese defence and this will be exploited by Mundine throughout the fight.
    His best chance is that Mundine will take him lightly and be off his game and get nailed.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know anything about Geale, but I feel Mundine has (or had) the skill-set of a near-elite fighter. He's just been wasting his talent by fighting nobodies since the Kessler loss. It's probably too late for him now, but I still think he can beat an unknown, untested fighter like Geale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    I don't know anything about Geale, but I feel Mundine has (or had) the skill-set of a near-elite fighter. He's just been wasting his talent by fighting nobodies since the Kessler loss. It's probably too late for him now, but I still think he can beat an unknown, untested fighter like Geale.

I agree, he has pissed away some very good skills and could have chased down some bigh fights for some heavy cash. I really hope he doesn't hang about for another fight with Greene and makes a last attempt at the big time, I reckon he has about another four fights in him at most and needs to push himself at that.

He is one of the only sportsmen in Australia that they don't put on a pedastle 'cause he has pissed off so many people with his opinions and views, if he was an American some people would eat up his big mouth style, but he's not !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont think Geale can win, i think mundine by mid tko. Mundine is in a different class to Geale IMO.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Thread Information