Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacquiao will be ringside for Amir's fight at O2 Arena, London, UK on June 27

Share/Bookmark
    XaduBoxer Guest

Default Pacquiao will be ringside for Amir's fight at O2 Arena, London, UK on June 27

Freddie Roach informs that Manny Pacquiao will be ringside for Amir Khan's next fight!

link -->
    8CN Exclusive: Freddie Roach

XaduBoxer Guest

Default Re: Pacquiao will be ringside for Amir's fight at O2 Arena, London, UK on June 27

Frank Warren grinning ear to ear...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao will be ringside for Amir's fight at O2 Arena, London, UK on June 27

Will you be in row G screaming like a teenage girl everytime manny so what as flinches
    one dangerous horrible bloke

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Will you be in row G screaming like a teenage girl everytime manny so what as flinches

ha ha ha nope....

XaduBoxer Guest

link --> I'll Pac my bags to see Amir | The Sun |Sport|Boxing

"MANNY PACQUIAO will be in Amir Khan's corner when he attempts to lift his first world title later this month.

Khan fights WBA light-welterweight king Andreas Kotelnik at London's O2 Arena on June 27.

And Pacquiao, who battered Ricky Hatton in two rounds last month, will be in town to watch.

Khan, who has sparred with five-weight world champ Pacquiao, said: "I didn't even have to ask Manny - he told me he would be flying over.

"It'll be great to have him ringside, a real boost and I won't let him down."
    Khan, 22, has moved to Los Angeles to prepare for the fight with trainer Freddie Roach. And he is sticking to his self-imposed ban that means no contact with mates and little time with his family.

He added: "It's easy to stay focused in LA because none of my friends are here. Even when I get back to England I won't go to my home in Bolton. There will be just me and Freddie at our hotel - no one else."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    na he'll be inching closer trying to get a better seat on Manny's lap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard saddoboxer is jealous of Ricky Hatton

Coz he got some ring action with pacman haha
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by snakey View Post
    I heard saddoboxer is jealous of Ricky Hatton

Coz he got some ring action with pacman haha

Naahhh... Ricky can eat all of PAC's left hooks and crosses... I won't be minding about it... Ricky can even lay on his back for 1 hour motionless with PAC standing above him and it won't affect me a bit...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow. I am so delighted about this. In fact I can barely contain myself and think I may spontaneously combust at this very instant.

XaduBoxer Guest

link --> Manny Pacquiao To Support Amir Khan vs Andriy Kotelnik

Amir Khan is hoping to get the backing of the world's P4P king Manny Pacquiao at his up-coming clash with Andreas Kotelnik. Khan meets the slick Ukrainian at London's O2 Arena on June 27 in a challenge for the WBA world light-welterweight title. And his Filipino gym-mate, who recently KO'd Ricky Hatton, is planning to be ringside to cheer him on..

"Manny is back in the Philippines at the moment, but he's said that he would like to come to the fight, and we'll look after him," said Khan. "It will be good to have him there."

Khan, 22, has sparred with Pacquiao ahead of his last two fights, impressive stoppage victories over Oisin Fagan and Marco Antonio Barrera.

And although Pacquiao won't be in Freddie Roach's Wildcard gym in the build up to the Kotelnik tussle, Khan says that the Pacman is still an inspiration.

"I train as hard as Pacquiao, if not harder, and watching him working in the gym gives me a real buzz," said Khan.

"It's a privilege being around such a great fighter, and I learn from him all time."

But Bolton-born Amir draws the line at Pacquiao's infamous training routine of being beaten with sticks.

"I've not done that yet, but I've got a great trainer in Freddie and a great nutritionist and they will make sure that I am stronger than I have ever been for this fight."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He trains harder than Manny does he? What a modest chap.

I hope he gets knocked spark out. He annoys me with almost every word that emanates from his stupid mouth.

And what's this rubbish about wanting to fight Hatton? Only 6 weeks ago the guy said he would never fight Hatton. I have no idea how his brain cell functions TBH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

perhaps you could sneak yourself into the VIP bogs and pick yourself up a freshly made pacquiao turd
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Only 6 weeks ago the guy said he would never fight Hatton. I have no idea how his brain cell functions TBH.
    6 Weeks ago Hatton didn't have 2 losses to his name, the 2nd one coming brutally from KO. Khan's only acting on what most people are thinking about Ricky right now..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    He trains harder than Manny does he? What a modest chap.

I hope he gets knocked spark out. He annoys me with almost every word that emanates from his stupid mouth.

And what's this rubbish about wanting to fight Hatton? Only 6 weeks ago the guy said he would never fight Hatton. I have no idea how his brain cell functions TBH.
    Somebody has there knickers in a twist.

Because of this maybe ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information