Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: David Hayemaker Haye WAR-WAGON! ALL ABOARD ! WOO WOO !!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Hayemaker Haye WAR-WAGON! ALL ABOARD ! WOO WOO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    You seem really happy about this. Were you not looking forward to the fight?
    Lyle knows it was never going to be a fight. I don't consider Tyson-Spinks to be a fight. This fight was going to mirror that one
    So you think Haye was going to spark out Wlad?
    lol... come on mate! Isn't this the same guy who was picking a very old Roy Jones to beat Calzaghe? (I apologize if I'm wrong VD)

He occasionally gives British fighters their dues after they've won but he NEVER picks them to win fights, no matter what.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe in Fight Night 4. But in the actual ring Haye was getting crushed. And he knew it
    Yeah that's what I thought so why is Lyle happy it's off/delayed? Would have been a good fight.
    To Lyle's credit I think it's because he thinks that Haye will NEVER beat Wlad but he wants the guy to become a good and exciting fighter at Heavyweight so that Wlad can beat him and get more credit for it than he would now.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe in Fight Night 4. But in the actual ring Haye was getting crushed. And he knew it
    Yeah that's what I thought so why is Lyle happy it's off/delayed? Would have been a good fight.
    Lyle wants what's best for the Heavyweight division. An unworthy Haye getting crushed in 1 round in a fight he had no buisness being in is not what's best for the division

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post

Lyle knows it was never going to be a fight. I don't consider Tyson-Spinks to be a fight. This fight was going to mirror that one
    lol... come on mate! Isn't this the same guy who was picking a very old Roy Jones to beat Calzaghe? (I apologize if I'm wrong VD)

He occasionally gives British fighters their dues after they've won but he NEVER picks them to win fights, no matter what.
    You sure about that?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes.

I'm sure you're now going to produce a quote showing the one time you've picked a british fighter to win a fight. Surprise me...

I was just wondering why Kel seemed so surprised...

El Kabong Guest

OK to elaborate on why I am "happy" about the fight getting called off....

#1 AdamGB and VD were correct, sure it could have been a big fight but right now Haye is 2(2 KO)-0-0 at heavyweight vs guys who can't even get in an elimination bout much less challenge for a title. Haye needs to show that he's the truth vs very good contenders, top level fighters, and tested vets. If Haye even KO'd an old Evander Holyfield it would be something that would hype up a fight vs Wlad and if Haye won the WBA belt it would make it an even bigger fight but when the guys biggest win at heavyweight is vs a guy Wlad KO'd 9 years ago it doesn't give me much hope for the fight, it would have been David Haye getting completely outclassed, I would have said the same thing for Alex Povetkin and Odlanier Solis...the guys are young and talented but just not ready for a title shot.

#2 Heavyweight boxing needs to get Don King out of the division because HE is the reason the WBA is how it is. Valuev and Ruiz are DKP fighters, if Wlad is able to fight for the WBA title and win it then we can finally have a REAL division and not an actual division and a junior division.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    OK to elaborate on why I am "happy" about the fight getting called off....

#1 AdamGB and VD were correct, sure it could have been a big fight but right now Haye is 2(2 KO)-0-0 at heavyweight vs guys who can't even get in an elimination bout much less challenge for a title. Haye needs to show that he's the truth vs very good contenders, top level fighters, and tested vets. If Haye even KO'd an old Evander Holyfield it would be something that would hype up a fight vs Wlad and if Haye won the WBA belt it would make it an even bigger fight but when the guys biggest win at heavyweight is vs a guy Wlad KO'd 9 years ago it doesn't give me much hope for the fight, it would have been David Haye getting completely outclassed, I would have said the same thing for Alex Povetkin and Odlanier Solis...the guys are young and talented but just not ready for a title shot.

#2 Heavyweight boxing needs to get Don King out of the division because HE is the reason the WBA is how it is. Valuev and Ruiz are DKP fighters, if Wlad is able to fight for the WBA title and win it then we can finally have a REAL division and not an actual division and a junior division.
    Good points all round. Understood

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bradlee180 View Post
    EDIT:

BREAKING NEWS:
    June 3rd, 2009.- The Fight is OFF. Haye injury.

CURSES!

Boxing: Haye out injured | Setanta

"Haye has been forced to pull out of his proposed heavyweight title clash with Wladimir Klitschko through injury.

The British hope suffered the problem in training ahead of the eagerly-anticipated bout, which is to be screened live on Setanta.
    It will be a heartbreaking blow for Haye, who championed long and hard for the opportunity to shake up the division by taking on the best in the business.

His controversial tactics in goading the Klitschko brothers into action caused a stir but, ultimately, it secured him his crack at Wladimir on June 20.

An independent verification of the injury is required before a decision on the future of the fight can be confirmed and a new date fixed for the Schalke showdown.

The event was a sell-out in Gelsenkirchen and more details will follow on the breaking news when available."
    -Adam Marshall.
    Setanta"

__________________________________________________ ___

Today's June 3rd, the fight's just 17 days away!

Fight's on June 20th, 2009.

The Hayemaker David Haye's date with destiny.

"...And NEEEWW Heavyweight Champion of the World, David Hayemaker Haye..."

The curtain is finally being drawn on the wilderness years when the Klitschko brothers and other bland Heavies held the titles in purgatory.

Finally a man with personality who can't help but bring excitement is on the scene!

Gonna cover that sexy crotch V-line with the Heavyweight Title belt !

Gonna prove what a perfect-sized fighting man can do.

Men over 220 are too big.
    Show the younger boxing fans the truth about what 215 pounds used efficiently can do.
    Speed, power, coordination.

Too much size compromises speed, endurance, and athleticism (coordination).

The unified Cruiserweight champ to claim the Heavyweight strap and become a Champ in 2 weight classes.

Haye and Klitschko confrontation on an escalator:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnOANul82TwHaye's gonna show how a young hungry contender is supposed to come and TAKE the Championship AWAY from the champion, TEAR it AWAY from him, BEAT the Title out of him.

Reminds me of this fight below, and we all know how that one turned out:

Haye's gonna light him up with speed, legitimate Heavyweight power, aggressiveness, lateral movement, combination punching, energy, and the mindset of a Champion who comes to destroy.
    Wlad's cagey, cautious, 6′ 6½″, 246 pound big carcass is hitting the deck within 4 rds, a Champion shorn of his Title.

Some David Haye highlites:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS1TO8nEaB8This fight ought to be called "The Battle of the Chins."

I wouldn't be surprised if Haye doesn't kiss the canvas himself at least once courtesy of Wlad before getting back up to claim the KO victory.
    Guy's a thrill-fighter.

Once again, the old term, "The-Greatest-Prize-In-All-Sports" will start to mean something as it once did, a return to Heavyweight Glory.

Gonna be over 60 thousand people in attendance in the German Stadium to witness it.
    30 thousand tickets sold the first day they were on sale in April.

Biggest Heavyweight Title fight since Lennox Lewis fought Mike Tyson in June 2002.

Get your tickets now.

All Aboard the David Hayemaker Haye WAR-WAGON!

WOO WOO !!!
    Chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga WOO WOO !!!

Who's with the bradguy?!!!

Look for Wlad to pull out of the fight at the last minute.
    :wink:

And dammit, there's H1N1 flu reported in Cyprus, the island where Haye's training.

CURSES!

Bet you feel a right twat now
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bradlee180 View Post
    EDIT:

BREAKING NEWS:
    June 3rd, 2009.- The Fight is OFF. Haye injury.

CURSES!

Boxing: Haye out injured | Setanta

"Haye has been forced to pull out of his proposed heavyweight title clash with Wladimir Klitschko through injury.

The British hope suffered the problem in training ahead of the eagerly-anticipated bout, which is to be screened live on Setanta.
    It will be a heartbreaking blow for Haye, who championed long and hard for the opportunity to shake up the division by taking on the best in the business.

His controversial tactics in goading the Klitschko brothers into action caused a stir but, ultimately, it secured him his crack at Wladimir on June 20.

An independent verification of the injury is required before a decision on the future of the fight can be confirmed and a new date fixed for the Schalke showdown.

The event was a sell-out in Gelsenkirchen and more details will follow on the breaking news when available."
    -Adam Marshall.
    Setanta"

__________________________________________________ ___

Today's June 3rd, the fight's just 17 days away!

Fight's on June 20th, 2009.

The Hayemaker David Haye's date with destiny.

"...And NEEEWW Heavyweight Champion of the World, David Hayemaker Haye..."

The curtain is finally being drawn on the wilderness years when the Klitschko brothers and other bland Heavies held the titles in purgatory.

Finally a man with personality who can't help but bring excitement is on the scene!

Gonna cover that sexy crotch V-line with the Heavyweight Title belt !

Gonna prove what a perfect-sized fighting man can do.

Men over 220 are too big.
    Show the younger boxing fans the truth about what 215 pounds used efficiently can do.
    Speed, power, coordination.

Too much size compromises speed, endurance, and athleticism (coordination).

The unified Cruiserweight champ to claim the Heavyweight strap and become a Champ in 2 weight classes.

Haye and Klitschko confrontation on an escalator:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnOANul82TwHaye's gonna show how a young hungry contender is supposed to come and TAKE the Championship AWAY from the champion, TEAR it AWAY from him, BEAT the Title out of him.

Reminds me of this fight below, and we all know how that one turned out:

Haye's gonna light him up with speed, legitimate Heavyweight power, aggressiveness, lateral movement, combination punching, energy, and the mindset of a Champion who comes to destroy.
    Wlad's cagey, cautious, 6′ 6½″, 246 pound big carcass is hitting the deck within 4 rds, a Champion shorn of his Title.

Some David Haye highlites:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS1TO8nEaB8This fight ought to be called "The Battle of the Chins."

I wouldn't be surprised if Haye doesn't kiss the canvas himself at least once courtesy of Wlad before getting back up to claim the KO victory.
    Guy's a thrill-fighter.

Once again, the old term, "The-Greatest-Prize-In-All-Sports" will start to mean something as it once did, a return to Heavyweight Glory.

Gonna be over 60 thousand people in attendance in the German Stadium to witness it.
    30 thousand tickets sold the first day they were on sale in April.

Biggest Heavyweight Title fight since Lennox Lewis fought Mike Tyson in June 2002.

Get your tickets now.

All Aboard the David Hayemaker Haye WAR-WAGON!

WOO WOO !!!
    Chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga WOO WOO !!!

Who's with the bradguy?!!!

Look for Wlad to pull out of the fight at the last minute.
    :wink:

And dammit, there's H1N1 flu reported in Cyprus, the island where Haye's training.

CURSES!

Bet you feel a right twat now
    All that work only to find out the wagon was rolling on donuts instead of 20's

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha haye pulls out, stage fright? injury?

I guess haye realize he was going to get himself killed.

btw what is haye saying now?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

^ Fellas, this is just poor sportsmanship now...

Kicking a fella when he's down.

Marquess of Queensberry, gentlemen, Marquess of Queensberry.

This isn't PrideFC where you stomp on a guy's head while he's laying on the canvas.

Style, gentleman, style,

The best always have style.

EDIT:
    Thanks for reposting all the David Haye pics though when you quoted the whole damn thing.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    haha haye pulls out, stage fright? injury?

I guess haye realize he was going to get himself killed.

btw what is haye saying now?
    11 July is the date I think he's trying to get sorted for the fight. Stadium's not a problem according to Klit's promoter, they got to see if the TV deals are still going to stay in place though to make sure the money's still there.

Thread Information