link --> Clottey: "Margarito wasn't using loaded gloves on me"

VW: Antonio Margarito is currently suspended, as you know for the loaded glove scandal. Many suspect that he probably used loaded gloves for quite some time. When you look back, do you think Margarito was using anything illegal in the fight that you had with him?

JC: Everyone ask me that. (laughs). The truth is, nobody knows how long Margarito was doing that. I don't know if he was using it for a long time, but I know he wasn't using them on me, because when he fought me, he never hurt me. So he wasn't using it on me, I know.

VW: Ok. Pardon me for letting the fan side come out here, but I speak to fans around the globe on many levels and I want to put a fan respective argument to rest by getting your opinion on two things. First question - You've been in the ring with both Margarito and Cotto now. Despite the results of their fight, who do you think is the better fighter, and who would you say packs the most punch....who was stronger?

JC: Cotto is the better fighter. Far, far, far, far, far better. Margarito is tall, so when he hits you, depending on his distance, you feel it or you may not; But Cotto is short and low, so his angles are more precise, more compact. Cotto I think was much stronger, to me. When they fought, Cotto was beating Margarito until he lost.

VW: Ok. Second question - If Mayweather was to fight Manny Pacquiao, who do you like in that fight and why?

JC: (Laughs). This is a fight I would love to watch. I love and respect these two guys more than anyone. To be honest, Pacquiao is the best right now. And also, we've never seen Floyd Mayweather face a great southpaw like this one. Pacquiao would give Mayweather a helluva fight. He's not gonna allow Mayweather to do what he wants to do, he will force him to fight. Mayweather is just such a smart fighter. He is the best, and I love to watch him, but Pacquiao is my favorite to watch right now. I can't tell you who would win that one.