Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2009-2010 prediction thread!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Premier League 2009-2010 prediction thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    I predict man city and man utd will buy everyone
    I predict West Ham will buy nobody and sell everybody (same every year for us)
    I predict eto`o will be top goalscorer
    I predict 3 of wolves, hull, burnley and birmingham will be relegated
    I predict Chelsea will win the title a good 4-6pts ahead of man city
    I predict Michael Essien will win the PFA player of the year award
    I predict that if you think City will finish above Liverpool and United you need a check up from the neck up

lol,

Given
    new rb, Kompany, new CB, Bridge
    Elano, Barry, De Jong, Robinho
    Eto`o, Tevez

If that side isnt challenging for the premiership in 2010 mark hughes shouldnt be in a job!!
    Even better...

GK Given
    RB
    LB Bridge
    CB Kompany
    CB Lescott?
    MC Barry
    MC Ireland
    AML Robinho
    AMR Wright-Philips
    FC Eto'o
    FC Tevez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I cant see you challanging for the title next year, you need time to gel and also create a winning mentality which you havent got just yet, i defintly think you could be 4th and imo your probably favourites to get 4th with your sqaud.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Liverpool will do it this year. Our best team in ages last year and hopefully we can do a little bit more this time out. I am the king of predictions as you all know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Liverpool will do it this year. Our best team in ages last year and hopefully we can do a little bit more this time out. I am the king of predictions as you all know.
    i had liverpool to win it last season and the mancs pipped them. I dont think you can look past chelsea this season just because of the endless talent they have at their exposal and ancellotti will get the best out of them.
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh, for the first time in about 20 years I am tipping Liverpool next season

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I predict man city and man utd will buy everyone
    I predict West Ham will buy nobody and sell everybody (same every year for us)
    I predict eto`o will be top goalscorer
    I predict 3 of wolves, hull, burnley and birmingham will be relegated
    I predict Chelsea will win the title a good 4-6pts ahead of man city
    I predict Michael Essien will win the PFA player of the year award
    I predict that if you think City will finish above Liverpool and United you need a check up from the neck up

lol,

Given
    Eto`o, Tevez

If that side isnt challenging for the premiership in 2010 mark hughes shouldnt be in a job!!
    Eto'o deal is in doubt because Barca are refusing to pay him his loyalty bonus of £13m so Eto'o is threatening to stay for a year and leave on a free next summer. Could still happen but looking bad at the minute.

Elano is likely to leave, plus Ireland is much better all around player. New centre back will be Lescott. We made an enquiry about Maicon for Rb but didn't follow it up. Zabaleta or Richards are both capable anyway.

Finally we are going to make a move for John Terry quite soon. Doubt we'll get him.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post

lol,

Given
    Eto`o, Tevez

Eto'o deal is in doubt because Barca are refusing to pay him his loyalty bonus of £13m so Eto'o is threatening to stay for a year and leave on a free next summer. Could still happen but looking bad at the minute.

Elano is likely to leave, plus Ireland is much better all around player. New centre back will be Lescott. We made an enquiry about Maicon for Rb but didn't follow it up. Zabaleta or Richards are both capable anyway.

Finally we are going to make a move for John Terry quite soon. Doubt we'll get him.

chelsea mate of mine says this is common knowledge that citeh will offer around 60m in july for JT. Wont happen in a million years though for the reason that chelsea are the only club who can compete financially with city.

PS:Any chance of having a word with that sheikh and giving us onuoha and sturridge on loan for the season
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol,

Given
    Eto`o, Tevez

chelsea mate of mine says this is common knowledge that citeh will offer around 60m in july for JT. Wont happen in a million years though for the reason that chelsea are the only club who can compete financially with city.

PS:Any chance of having a word with that sheikh and giving us onuoha and sturridge on loan for the season
    Well i can't see Terry wanting to leave Chelsea tbh. Just got told we're going to move for him.

Sturridge has all but gone mate. To Chelsea. As for Ned....no chance!lol. He's been very solid for us. Him or Kompany will probably partner Lescott next season.

Any transfer news on your front?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol,

Given
    Eto`o, Tevez

Sky Sports | Football | News | City fail in new Terry bid

Bid for Terry rejected thankfully. I'm not a fan.

Not sure what to make of it because our owners surely know that £25m would never be enough to tempt them into selling. Wonder if they are planning something on the quiet.

Eto'o looks like reaching a satisfactory conclusion though. Barca are keen to bring Villa in and that's pushing Eto'o into our arms. He's agreed terms with us, just a discrepency between him and Barca over a loyalty bonus.

Tevez will be announced next week i believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Owen joining us, having his medical today. Please god he fails it!! Shocking purchase when the rivals who are going for the player are Hull and Stoke you sort of know he is way past his best.

Owen for me hasnt got the hunger anymore, prime example of how footballers fizzle out alot earlier than most when they are playing top level football week in week out at 17/18 similar to fat Ronaldo, its on a pay as you play deal i understand, but I personally think it would be a shite purchase, hes lost his hunger and desire. The only posotive is its World Cup year and that make a bit of a difference. Looks like were going backwards this year quite dissapointed, if I was Fergie id try a cheeky bid for Van Persie hes on his last year of his contract next season.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will tell you this for nothing Burnley are going to surprise a lot of you this season. I know for a fact that we are going to survive, we have the correct team ethic with one of the best managers in the country. Are offensive capabilties, with the strength of Caldwell and Carlise at the back with are new full backs will be able to hold strong. Dont forget we have ' the beast ' between the sticks and hes a very strong keeper. After are carling cup run, playing the most games out of any team in England ( many apart from Man U ), with the least financial backing, smallest squad and not given a chance in hell to do anything shows a lot of people that we are a very good side. I know for a fact watching a lot of football that Burnley werent lucky getting to where they are, they do play a lot of class football and I look forward to being in the premiership this season.

look out for Wade Elliot, hes going to be the danger man this season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    I will tell you this for nothing Burnley are going to surprise a lot of you this season. I know for a fact that we are going to survive, we have the correct team ethic with one of the best managers in the country. Are offensive capabilties, with the strength of Caldwell and Carlise at the back with are new full backs will be able to hold strong. Dont forget we have ' the beast ' between the sticks and hes a very strong keeper. After are carling cup run, playing the most games out of any team in England ( many apart from Man U ), with the least financial backing, smallest squad and not given a chance in hell to do anything shows a lot of people that we are a very good side. I know for a fact watching a lot of football that Burnley werent lucky getting to where they are, they do play a lot of class football and I look forward to being in the premiership this season.

look out for Wade Elliot, hes going to be the danger man this season
    I cant see it personally mate, for my money you will be going back down. Probably bottom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've just shot a daft £1 on Man City to win the prem.With them buying some great players and the possibilty of buying Tevez,Eto and their already have Santa Cruz for £17million there look a force to be reckon with next season.

At coral bookmakers Man City are 25/1,which i reckon is great odds!!!Im thinking of putting a few more cash on them even known im not a Man City fan.The ods are that good to ignore!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    I've just shot a daft £1 on Man City to win the prem.With them buying some great players and the possibilty of buying Tevez,Eto and their already have Santa Cruz for £17million there look a force to be reckon with next season.

At coral bookmakers Man City are 25/1,which i reckon is great odds!!!Im thinking of putting a few more cash on them even known im not a Man City fan.The ods are that good to ignore!
    Can you get each way on them odds Peter if so what does it pay the top 3 or 4? To win it I cant see it but each way decent odds them.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh, for the first time in about 20 years I am tipping Liverpool next season
    If Benitez can convince Hicks and gIllet to not sell Mascherano or Alonso, it could definitely do it, the cake topping would have been to get VIlla in but it's too expensive and not really realistic, unfortunately.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Thread Information