Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wlad Klitschko being a chicken???

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wlad Klitschko being a chicken???

It seems to me like Wlad was glad David hurt himself he could have fought 3 weeks from the 20th june the 11th july but chose to push for the Chagaev fight it looked to me like Wlad was glad to get away from the more dangerous Haye. The fight had built up to be a big fight now for the fans and boxing world Wlad should have fought David on july 11th the thing that made me laugh more than anything is Wlad beat the punch bag Chagaev then says Haye must get in line and earn his shot yet he was wiling to fight him before the injury to me Wlad is just being a CHICKEN!! he knows he could lose so he continues to fight these fighters with no movement and no fighting heart. The back injury was a blessing for Wlad because he can get out of the fight without losing face it werent his fault Haye injured himself but all in all i think this will make Wlad look bad because its starting to look like Wlad is going to try and avoid Haye till sombody does him a favour and beats him so he never gets to the point of having to defend against him. Or perhaps he want his brother to beat Haye being he is the better of the 2 and has the better power and chin.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Wlad Klitschko being a chicken???

David Haye called the fight boring, he said Wladimir does what he always does and that Haye is more exciting. That roughly translates to "I can get knocked out in a much more spectacular fashion than Ruslan Chagaev" = David Haye.

Dude, stop drinking the Kool Aid, David Haye is nothing special, he's got NO CHANCE of beating Wladimir. It's nice you're cheering for your fighter and all but let's face facts, David Haye isn't shit in the heavyweight division AND Wlad tried everything to make the fight happen with Haye just because David has a big mouth and likes talking trash, but trash talk doesn't = talent in the boxing ring, just ask Peter McNeeley.

Right now it doesn't matter who or how David Haye beats in the heavyweight division, he's not beating Wladimir or Vitali

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think your wrong both brothers are very beatable they just need to face sombody with power heart and more than anything ambition Haye would KO Wlad

El Kabong Guest

.....yeah, somehow I don't think beating up poor Enzo Maccarinelli equates to acheiving success at heavyweight. David Haye can have all the ambition he wants but he's not winning vs either brother.

I don't know much about Haye's heart or skill level at heavyweight, but I do know the guy wants to retire soon and I am sure Wladimir will oblige him.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad is odds on for me Lyle but saying that Haye has 'NO CHANCE at all' kind of screams fan boy tendencies at me...

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    David Haye called the fight boring, he said Wladimir does what he always does and that Haye is more exciting. That roughly translates to "I can get knocked out in a much more spectacular fashion than Ruslan Chagaev" = David Haye.

Dude, stop drinking the Kool Aid, David Haye is nothing special, he's got NO CHANCE of beating Wladimir. It's nice you're cheering for your fighter and all but let's face facts, David Haye isn't shit in the heavyweight division AND Wlad tried everything to make the fight happen with Haye
    Bullshit... He wouldn't wait for 3 weeks and gave Haye an extremely shitty deal that most fighters wouldn't have taken in the first place.

El Kabong Guest

Haye wasn't going to be ready in 3 weeks, didn't you read that Haye wanted the fight July 25th, that's when Booth said Haye would be ready That's 5 weeks!!!! David Haye had the chance to fight Wlad earlier and he balked at it ALSO let's not forget that David Haye pulls no weight at heavyweight so shit yeah he signed a bad contract but if he truly wanted to make the fight happen then well as the saying goes "to make an omlette you have to break a few eggs" tough shit it's a fucking business and Haye had no pull so there you go.

Saying Haye "has no chance" is being realistic at this point, what has Haye done? What the hell can he do to show he can beat Wladimir? Even if he KO'd Sam Peter with 1 punch in the first round (something that is HIGHLY unlikely) that would not mean all that much vs a guy who controls pace and distance as well as Wladimir.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

David Haye will be a lot higher risk than Chagaev Wlad panics when a feather fisted puncher gets near him thing is David is not feather fisted even a glancing blow off Haye could knock Wlad out these Klits are very beatable a hungry fighter who believes in himself and wants more than just the payday can win.

El Kabong Guest

well I certainly hope David's a hungry fighter.........

because he's going to be eating a ton of leather

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Has Haye beat anyone of importance yet at the Heavyweight division?
    The guy sure talks a lot.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This argument seems to be never ending and even as a Haye fan i am starting to get fed up of it. I think Haye should get in the ring against whoever he can make a fight with and get in line and along the way get some HW experience.

To me Haye is about the only person who has a chance of beating either brother at the moment but it's time to shut up and fight his way back into contention and make it impossible for Wlad to avoid him. If Haye is not careful Wlad is going to have had 3 fights since David stopped Monte Barrett and that is not the activity of someone who is desperate to become HW champion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is true i keep thinking this myself David hasint fought since 15th November 2008 he needs a fight and quick.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I personally think Haye is just hype coming into the heavyweight division. Both Klit brothers are sending him back to cruiserweight. I think he has a better chance against Wlad, but he will jab Haye into a "pizza face" (LOL!).

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't rate Haye at all, I think he gets battered very soon, but........ He does have a punchers chance against Wlad. It would be foolish to think it inconcievable that Haye KOs Wlad, Corey Sanders did it and Lamont Brewster did it - I don't think it will happen, but it wouldn't surprise me! As for Vitali, he KOs Haye inside 3 absolutely no doubt FACT
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonbruno View Post
    I think your wrong both brothers are very beatable they just need to face sombody with power heart and more than anything ambition Haye would KO Wlad
    Wlad is much more powerful, much bigger, better jab, better hook, the hell of a conditioning, did beat more significant opponents all around, is a natural heavyweight when Haye is not a natural HW, got rocket by a very ordinary Barrett, never beat any significant HW... Sorry but I have to strongly disagree here. Thus said, Wlad picked up one of the most significant HW as a replacement, not a washed up boxer, one of the top in the division, I don't exactly call it a coward.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Thread Information