Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys Support my Petition to Editing Exisitng Boxers Stats/Offline Exhibition Title

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Guys Support my Petition to Editing Exisitng Boxers Stats/Offline Exhibition Title

I would like to change a few of the boxers attributes for Fight Now offline only. And they would reset if you go online, But stay the same for offline.

Add this plus a Exibition Titles with the created Cabs from the Community and that would be awesome for Offline Parties.
    Sign Here

Option to Edit Existing Boxers Attributes for Offline Only Plus Offline Exibition Title Mode - Fight Night Round 4 General Discussion - Fight Night Round 4: EA Forums

and here

YouTube - FightNightFour's Channel
    Last edited by CountryBoy; 06-27-2009 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Changed the Infomation
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How do you guys feel about Editing Exisitng Boxers stats.

Yeah, I would definitely like to have that option, I'd also like to be able to edit created boxers up to 90 for offline.

I'm not liking the fact that apparently Shane Mosley's chin has the same rating as Hatton's

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How do you guys feel about Editing Exisitng Boxers Stats/Offline Exhibition Title

I agree this would be a fantastic option.

Also, I agree with JazMerkin, no way is Mosley's chin as good as Hatton's

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Yeah, I would definitely like to have that option, I'd also like to be able to edit created boxers up to 90 for offline.

I'm not liking the fact that apparently Shane Mosley's chin has the same rating as Hatton's
    WTF!!

I never noticed that!
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How do you guys feel about Editing Exisitng Boxers Stats/Offline Exhibition Title

You guys we can make this happen if we keep posting in that thread, I talk to their Ea Representive for Fight Night 4 all the time on the phone since Im a Mod for FN 4 Forum. Lets make this happen.

Option to Edit Existing Boxers Attributes for Offline Only Plus Offline Exibition Title Mode - Fight Night Round 4 General Discussion - Fight Night Round 4: EA Forums
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Signed it man

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks man, Just fav or bookmark it an bump it every once in a while with your opinions. Thanks Again
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cmon Guys, I talked to one of the Producers yesterday and he wants it too, But we need a large portion of the Community to want it. Lets make this Happen. Link at top of thread.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboogie View Post

WTF!!

I never noticed that!
    Not only that, They gave Tyson slow Hands and Morrison one of the weakest Punchers in the Game.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post

WTF!!

I never noticed that!
    Not only that, They gave Tyson slow Hands and Morrison one of the weakest Punchers in the Game.
    I know he's your friend but as a fan I thought they were pretty fair to Morrison. The only notable HW he ever KO'd was Ruddock, and he often struggled against the top guys. The only HW in the game who he should actually be competitive with is Chambers. Not trying to go at you or him, as I've gathered you know him, but the fact is he just isn't competitive as a puncher with the other guys they've got on there at HW

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah but giving Tyson slow hands

Iv'e never really bothered to look at the stats (there's too many!! )
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF!!

I never noticed that!
    I know he's your friend but as a fan I thought they were pretty fair to Morrison. The only notable HW he ever KO'd was Ruddock, and he often struggled against the top guys. The only HW in the game who he should actually be competitive with is Chambers. Not trying to go at you or him, as I've gathered you know him, but the fact is he just isn't competitive as a puncher with the other guys they've got on there at HW
    Fair enough, But we all deserve to play the game way we want too.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolutely man, I can't wait to change some of those ratings. No way Cintron's heart should be as high as 69

Also Cotto seems to fold very early in fights. I had him stopped on his feet in 5th round against Mayweather, which as much as I like Floyd, isn't particularly realistic. How do I change it so more often fights go on longer on the sliders?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolutely man, I can't wait to change some of those ratings. No way Cintron's heart should be as high as 69

Also Cotto seems to fold very early in fights. I had him stopped on his feet in 5th round against Mayweather, which as much as I like Floyd, isn't particularly realistic. How do I change it so more often fights go on longer on the sliders?
    Slide the Boxer Toughness Slider to the Right
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Guys Support my Petition to Editing Exisitng Boxers Stats/Offline Exhibition Titl

Ok Im a Heavyweight Guy

These are some of the Things I do not like about the Heavy weight Attributes.

Why does Frazier have the Highest Chin Rating at 92 above Tyson, Foreman and Ali. He should have the highest head movement rating and Power Rating should be Higher.

Tyson has to low of a chin Rating in the game along with too slow of Hand speed

Ali needs faster Hand Speed and Footspeed.

Foreman needs less Headmovement and a better Chin Rating.

Morrison should have Higher Power ratings and Heart Ratings. They have Ali punching harder than him.....WTF? I believed I pissed off the gameplay producer or something. Support it guys. Thanks
    Hidden Content

Thread Information