Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Real Madrid are not messing about Benzema for 35 million euros

AGENT: REAL AGREE BENZEMA DEAL | Football Transfer News, Football News, Fixtures, Results, Match Reports, Stats

Wow!! Gutted if im honest I really thought he would be coming to United, Madrid have bought Kaka,Ronaldo now Bnezema and it looks quite probable that Ribery will follow!!!!!

That is some summer spending by Madrid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Real Madrid are not messing about Benzema for 35 million euros

Oh but do you think we will hear the two muppets Blatter and Platini slamming Madrids buying policys and how they are ruining the game?? Will we fuck these two idiots will probably applaud it, now if it was an English club we wouldnt hear the end of it!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Oh but do you think we will hear the two muppets Blatter and Platini slamming Madrids buying policys and how they are ruining the game?? Will we fuck these two idiots will probably applaud it, now if it was an English club we wouldnt hear the end of it!
    Too right. Plattini is a cock.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe i spoke to soon, Lyon are now saying nothing has been agreed with Madrid, If i was United I would of got something wrote in the Ronaldo contract to saty out of the way for certain targets, sounds a bit much but lets be honest They have been hounding Ronaldo for 4 years.

LYON: NO BENZEMA AGREEMENT | Football Transfer News, Football News, Fixtures, Results, Match Reports, Stats

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Lyon aren't agreeing terms, that means they want more money, or money paid over a shorter period, a percentage of his next sale, or some bullshit that means they get more money out of Real Madrid.

This deal will happen soon.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I kind of like Platini, he's quite lucid about recruiting and stuff like this, saying that clubs can't continue to buy young rookies from other teams as it kills football, he said something about the premiereship and the monstrous spending too. On the other hand, Blatter is mind sick, idiot and keep stomping his feet in his mouth, I will never stomach when he said that Ronaldo was the modern slave of football for playing at MU (and god knows how I dislike MU), all that to vouch the transfer to Madrid.... man, he consider a guy earning like 7 millions a year of modern slave, Senility strikes at any ages after 60 seemingly.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I kind of like Platini, he's quite lucid about recruiting and stuff like this, saying that clubs can't continue to buy young rookies from other teams as it kills football, he said something about the premiereship and the monstrous spending too. On the other hand, Blatter is mind sick, idiot and keep stomping his feet in his mouth, I will never stomach when he said that Ronaldo was the modern slave of football for playing at MU (and god knows how I dislike MU), all that to vouch the transfer to Madrid.... man, he consider a guy earning like 7 millions a year of modern slave, Senility strikes at any ages after 60 seemingly.

He came out and said english sides dominance of the champs league wasnt good for football??

what exactly isnt good if about the best 2 teams in europe playing in the final whether they are english, spanish, french etc??

For what its worth man utd have offered 33.5mil in english pounds and theyve turned that down so they are hardly likely to accept 35mil euros are they??
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Blatter is a dickhead, but Platini did criticize Real a fair bit after the Kaka/Ronaldo week. I'll see if I can dig up a link, but he said that spending was devaluing football & offensive to fans.

I give him credit, he was concerned about the long-term effects on our clubs with spending into debt. He also seems to care about the clubs in the financially weaker leagues in Europe as opposed to Johannson who only cared about the big boys.

Blatter is still a huge gaping cunt tho

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post

He came out and said english sides dominance of the champs league wasnt good for football??

what exactly isnt good if about the best 2 teams in europe playing in the final whether they are english, spanish, french etc??

For what its worth man utd have offered 33.5mil in english pounds and theyve turned that down so they are hardly likely to accept 35mil euros are they??
    Well, you see, the thing is that for the past couple years, the 4 last teams to make the final are always from England or like 3 of them are, in the long run, it is very bad because it drains interests, just the same to always see the same 2-3 teams battling for the title in France, England, Spain or Italy. If there was an english team every year for the championsleague, it wouldn't be that bad, but when 3 or 4 of the last finalists are almost always from england, it kills football, I would say the same if they would come from Canada, Santa Banana, Iceland or Norway.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like United ddint offer that Lyon havbe accepted 35 million euro bid from Madrid.

REAL SWOOP FOR £32m BENZEMA | Football Transfer News, Football News, Fixtures, Results, Match Reports, Stats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, you see, the thing is that for the past couple years, the 4 last teams to make the final are always from England or like 3 of them are, in the long run, it is very bad because it drains interests, just the same to always see the same 2-3 teams battling for the title in France, England, Spain or Italy. If there was an english team every year for the championsleague, it wouldn't be that bad, but when 3 or 4 of the last finalists are almost always from england, it kills football, I would say the same if they would come from Canada, Santa Banana, Iceland or Norway.

So how exactly would FIFA go about altering that?

Would they put an embargo on transfers for clubs in england? would they supply the likes of milan, madrid with finances??

The premiership is the most watched sporting competition in the world. Surely that shoud be embraced rather than criticised??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It goes in cycles, i didnt hear anyone moaning when the Italians were dominating europe in the 90's??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It goes in cycles, i didnt hear anyone moaning when the Italians were dominating europe in the 90's??
    exactly

Would the LTA make federer use a baseball bat when playing? Would the PGA make tiger woods putt with a driver?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would they put an embargo on transfers for clubs in england? would they supply the likes of milan, madrid with finances??

The premiership is the most watched sporting competition in the world. Surely that shoud be embraced rather than criticised??
    They don't need to supply them with that. Fact is that Milan have won as many Champions Leagues this decade as all English clubs put together. Spanish clubs have been the most dominant, with 4 of the 10 CLs going to either Real or Barca. The issue for me is clubs in the Premiership spending beyond their means. Real Madrid do this as well, however, they've got the Spanish govt to bail em out (that's bullshit on its own) however, the clubs here don't have that. West Ham have fucked ourselves by spending what we didn't necessarily have & the recession & how bad it hit Iceland, really put us in the shit. Plenty of other clubs are in precarious positions including some of the big clubs. Chelsea & Man City are both a rich owner getting bored away from being broke, whilst Man Utd & Liverpool are both in danger of having to re-finance although the Ronaldo sale should help Utd avoid that. I don't want to see any of these clubs end up like Leeds or Southampton, both once top clubs who've faded & almost been finshed. The fact is that the Uefa 'conspiracy' against England is more about the money being spent rather than English doing well in Europe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

They don't need to supply them with that. Fact is that Milan have won as many Champions Leagues this decade as all English clubs put together. Spanish clubs have been the most dominant, with 4 of the 10 CLs going to either Real or Barca. The issue for me is clubs in the Premiership spending beyond their means. Real Madrid do this as well, however, they've got the Spanish govt to bail em out (that's bullshit on its own) however, the clubs here don't have that. West Ham have fucked ourselves by spending what we didn't necessarily have & the recession & how bad it hit Iceland, really put us in the shit. Plenty of other clubs are in precarious positions including some of the big clubs. Chelsea & Man City are both a rich owner getting bored away from being broke, whilst Man Utd & Liverpool are both in danger of having to re-finance although the Ronaldo sale should help Utd avoid that. I don't want to see any of these clubs end up like Leeds or Southampton, both once top clubs who've faded & almost been finshed. The fact is that the Uefa 'conspiracy' against England is more about the money being spent rather than English doing well in Europe.
    Too true jaz. The sad reality of 21st century football is that a sides success is pretty much based on their finances.

Thread Information