Thread: Bilbo banned yet again?

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: Bilbo banned yet again?

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

I dont think he was being serious mate.
    LOL i wasn't sure because i do remember Bilbo saying ages ago, that he used to ab work outs before he fell ill to cancer or whatever. Can't remember exactly what it was but good luck to him if he is doing it, but i just find it strange if he is doing it he would want to be banned for a week.

Because a week isn't going to do anything, you might aswell be banned for a month. Or just forget about being banned and just do what you need to do anyway, you don't need to be banned to get a six pack.
    haha I only just noticed this follow up post

Even after having explained to him that Saddo was just trying to be ironic he's still pondering why I would need to ban myself for a week, as if I'm planning non stop full day sit up sessions or something

He's the only person I've ever met who if you said to him in response to a comment 'Do bears shit in the woods?' or 'Is the Pope Catholic?' would take the question at total face value and write you a helpful answer trying to explain that bears must shit in the woods if that is their habitat and that the Pope must be a Catholic because he is the head of the Catholic Church.
    LOL im not that bad Bilbo i just actually thought, he was being serious because i remember you telling me about that. Like last year or something, when you was actually being serious. When you told me you had cancer or whatever. I actually can't tell when your being serious or sarcastic, i think everything you say now. I'll just take with a pinch of salt.
    Last edited by ICB; 07-17-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bilbo banned yet again?

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

LOL i wasn't sure because i do remember Bilbo saying ages ago, that he used to ab work outs before he fell ill to cancer or whatever. Can't remember exactly what it was but good luck to him if he is doing it, but i just find it strange if he is doing it he would want to be banned for a week.

Because a week isn't going to do anything, you might aswell be banned for a month. Or just forget about being banned and just do what you need to do anyway, you don't need to be banned to get a six pack.
    haha I only just noticed this follow up post

Even after having explained to him that Saddo was just trying to be ironic he's still pondering why I would need to ban myself for a week, as if I'm planning non stop full day sit up sessions or something

He's the only person I've ever met who if you said to him in response to a comment 'Do bears shit in the woods?' or 'Is the Pope Catholic?' would take the question at total face value and write you a helpful answer trying to explain that bears must shit in the woods if that is their habitat and that the Pope must be a Catholic because he is the head of the Catholic Church.
    LOL im not that bad Bilbo i just actually thought, he was being serious because i remember you telling me about that. Like last year or something, when you was actually being serious. When you told me you had cancer or whatever. I actually can't tell when your being serious or sarcastic, i think everything you say now. I'll just take with a pinch of salt.
    haha just make sure you hoover it up quickly afterwards, that will get into the carpets and ruin.

Thread Information