Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ufc 100

Gotta admit, much as my like for all things MMA has wane, this is one loaded card. GSP vs. Alves. Lesnar vs. Mir, and the list goes on and on.

These 2 in particular tho I have the most interest in. Mainl;y because Ilike GSP, and am curious about if Lesnar is for real or not. From his last fight I wathed, he was surprisingly better then I expected.

ufc 100 fight card - Google News

They're going to make a pile of money on this thing. I know A LOT of people who are buying it who never have before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ufc 100

This is the most stoked I'e ever been probably for a UFC fight; all the fights. Hope Bisping gets his ass kicked; GSP/Alves should be sick and it could be fast either way; hope Mir sends Lesnar packing{he could always play the monk rloe in Da Vinci Code II
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really am looking forward to the Lesner v Mir fight , they are both talking trash , its the most exciting card for years in the UFC.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was just looking at the betting for this.

Mir 7/4 Lesner 2/5

Mir beat him in about 30 seconds last time, right?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

UFC 100 countdown show if anyone's interested.

UFC Video - UFC® 100 Countdown Show

I thought the Lesnar-Mir stuff was pretty funny. Lesnar talking about Mazagatti being a dick

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great news for UK fans

I can reveal that UFC 100, from the Mandalay Bay Resort, will be live and free on UK television - it will show free to air on satellite channel 433 and ALSO will be streamed free onto UFC.com on Saturday night for 9 hours, a marathon stint, between 9pm and 6am. It will show a programme of the 100 greatest fights in UFC history, followed by the Countdown show, followed by the live event.

EXCLUSIVE: UFC 100 will be 9-hour live tv marathon free to all in the UK - Telegraph Blogs
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cant wait for this one

Brock will be alot better this time and remember he was kicking Mirs ass in the first fight till he made that mistake. Frank will have a tougher fight this time and will be on his back for a lot of it but I can see him getting a sudmission. I cant also see Brock using his weight, Mir getting cut and it getting stopped from ground and pound.

Great fight but im going for Mir by sudmission in the 2nd round.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've got Mir, GSP and Bisping to win. I want Mir, Alves and Henderson to win.

Other than I don't know enough to say. I know Fitch is pretty good but don't know anything about his opponent. Don't think that much of Belcher but don't know much of anything about his opponent except they call him Sexyama and Japanese crowds go crazy when he takes off his gi which is kind of hilarious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    I've got Mir, GSP and Bisping to win. I want Mir, Alves and Henderson to win.

Other than I don't know enough to say. I know Fitch is pretty good but don't know anything about his opponent. Don't think that much of Belcher but don't know much of anything about his opponent except they call him Sexyama and Japanese crowds go crazy when he takes off his gi which is kind of hilarious.

Fitch should win; I sure hope he does he's one of my faves and also one of the best WW's ou there. I thought when him and GSP fought it wouldn't be so one sided.

I think Mir will win bsically as GAME has it called. I hate Lesnar and that big penis looking tattoo on his chest. Think he's going to fight off emotions tonight and get caught in the 1st or more likely second round. Hope that big albino gets his ankle snapped.

GSP/Alves is tough to call. Looking at the weigh in pics I was shocked to see how much thicker Alves looked; GSP will have hell bullying this kid around and will have to gett him up against the fence and hopefully get Alves to tire himself out while avoiding those viscious knees. GSP play stand up he'll get ktfo as if Serra could stun him Alves will straight knock him out. GSP will have to use his great timing to transition into those takedowns as Alves is tough to get down; which is where wearing him down on the cage will help. It goes either 1 rd ko by Alves or 4-5 round schooling by GSP. I'll take GSP because in his loss to Serra he just underestimated him; in the rematch he was brilliant and made Serra look silly. Don't expect GSP to underestimate Alves and to have a usual great gameplan. GSP has some serious fluid buildup in his elbow so I hope it won't be an issue; looks nasty.

I hope Bisping gets Ricky Hattoned' tonight.

And Stephan Bonnar is figtin tonight; hope he gets ktfo tired of seeing this goof around. Hopefully a loss will send him to Strikeforce or some obscure org.

I'm interested to see what bizarre outfit Sexyama is wearing tonight
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know we usually don't have a discussion thread for UFC cards but this is a big one so maybe have a bit of a round by round/discussion in here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

F#ck Michael Bisping; baby boy fraud got knocked the f#ck out!!!!!! He's still unconscious 3 minutes later

Teach him to talk sh#t to a legend
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

damn Bisping just got HAMMERED.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was a brutal KO, but the last punch was totally unnecessary IMO. That's one of my biggest problems with UFC.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah but to be fair everybody does that in MMA, that must be one of the first things they tell you, just make the ref pull you off.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    yeah but to be fair everybody does that in MMA, that must be one of the first things they tell you, just make the ref pull you off.
    I'm not blaming Henderson for it, though he did just admit he knew he was out cold before he delivered that last shot.

Thread Information