Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default MJ tribute

watching it now, christ, that carey woman just murdered i'll be there. awful.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MJ tribute

Oh look its this weeks version of Pimp my Funeral!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sitting here watching the in the Staples Centre Jacko concert.

Cunts taking ages to come on

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he pops out of the coffin for an encore it's going to be a hell of a way to kick off a world tour.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For once he's in a box thats too big for him!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i wasn't that bothered about watching it but did and i thought it was pretty good with some sad moments.

I think Shaheen Jafargholi has just become an over night superstar.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    i wasn't that bothered about watching it but did and i thought it was pretty good with some sad moments.

This kid was gonna be a star since Britains got talent(cant imbed it so you'll have to watch it on youtube itself)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYDM3MIzEHo

This was SUCH a moment, because he was originally singing An Amy Winehouse song and Simon stopped him and asked if he could sign another, and this whole moment it was like Simon KNEW this kid could do that song(Who's lovin you) Simon cowell single handedly recognized this kids talent and changed his life. I watched this vid like 20 times last night then i read he was gonna be at Michael's funeral today in honor of him, so I thought id post this.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: MJ tribute

X's jokes aside, I agree. I was more interested in catching some of this than princess doe eyes.

It was good, not overly sugary, good tributes & yes at times moving. What a world debut from Shaheen.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post

This kid was gonna be a star since Britains got talent(cant imbed it so you'll have to watch it on youtube itself)

This was SUCH a moment, because he was originally singing An Amy Winehouse song and Simon stopped him and asked if he could sign another, and this whole moment it was like Simon KNEW this kid could do that song(Who's lovin you) Simon cowell single handedly recognized this kids talent and changed his life. I watched this vid like 20 times last night then i read he was gonna be at Michael's funeral today in honor of him, so I thought id post this.
    Just as a side regarding that show. It's fixed. They don't get to sing or dance to what they want.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And those last words from Michael's daughter capped a perfect tribute. I don't know if ive ever seen a bigger send off. but i found myself trying to hide my crying from my dad watching this this morning before having to head off to class(had to retake a class I failed >_<) But I loved this tribute, it was just beautiful.

and yes im on saddoboxing while in class, but im the only student here i've earned it lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

Just as a side regarding that show. It's fixed. They don't get to sing or dance to what they want.
    Still awesome nonetheless

Kid's life changed overnight from that song in my opinion. Even though they don't get to sing what they want always he took that song and did... well THAT..

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And those last words from Michael's daughter capped a perfect tribute. I don't know if ive ever seen a bigger send off. but i found myself trying to hide my crying from my dad watching this this morning before having to head off to class(had to retake a class I failed >_<) But I loved this tribute, it was just beautiful.

and yes im on saddoboxing while in class, but im the only student here i've earned it lol
    shouldn't worry about it, I'm sure many folks let out a little tear.

Yup. And that's who is going to feel it the most. His kids. Nice that she wanted to speak. I got the feeling she wanted to say more but couldn't. You'd hope the press would leave 'em alone now for a while but I doubt it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

shouldn't worry about it, I'm sure many folks let out a little tear.

Yup. And that's who is going to feel it the most. His kids. Nice that she wanted to speak. I got the feeling she wanted to say more but couldn't. You'd hope the press would leave 'em alone now for a while but I doubt it.
    I'm pretty sure his daughter is gonna be the topic of a lot of press over the next few years. And if she even says the words "I want to sing" she is gonna be watched. Just like Michael Jordan's son is watched if he does anything basketball.

I truly hope that they will be left alone. But if that custody battle comes up and etc, then it's just gonna be more press on those little kids But after what I saw today im even more convinced that they would be much better as Jackson's instead of Rowes. But the press won't ever stop It comes with being Michael Jackson's children. But I am so happy she wanted to speak, and I thought she wanted to say more as well but just couldn't. It was a perfect ending.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

X's jokes aside, I agree. I was more interested in catching some of this than princess doe eyes.

It was good, not overly sugary, good tributes & yes at times moving. What a world debut from Shaheen.
    seen him live last month, he did ABC with the other kids from BGT, the young street dancer, the fuzzy haired kid from diverisity and some other kid who i can't remember in my drunk state .... they stole the show from Susan Boyle

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

seen him live last month, he did ABC with the other kids from BGT, the young street dancer, the fuzzy haired kid from diverisity and some other kid who i can't remember in my drunk state .... they stole the show from Susan Boyle
    I always thought she got too much attention.

you went to see the BGT live show? Was the young black girl in it? Thought she had potential (another one that lost her place because she couldn't sing her song choice IMO).

Thread Information