Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default drug epidemic

i no this topic will probably get banned but i needed to bring this to light, alot of my high school friends have got on too the coke or the weed, ive dabbled myself dont get me wrong i used to like my sniff, every town i go into nowadays are all into there chang, there is a drug epidemic everywhere i go, is it the same in ur area, let me no fellas

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: drug epidemic

I don't know if I'd call it epidemic but drug use here in the US has held steady for decades. @ 31 years of age I still have close friends who get stoned daily and like to hit the slopes on the weekend. Of course none of them have kids.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It wont get banned good subject..

We got a ecstasy and speed epidemic here in the night clubs and raves, theres never a shortage the bikers have that part all sewn up.
    The other stuff is there, some clubs are run on coke some groups are coke heads only usually higher classes with money.

Not so much crack here but its growing fast , its comming along, a few are getting caught up in it.

Heroin isnt as prevalant as it was becomming once..maybe its too hard to get it in here and so its more expensive or something so the kids go for the go pills instead.

Gunja is nearly all cemically grown now so peoples Iqs are being effected faster and more schitzos getting around than in the old days of good sungrown bud.

Schools are bud and pills mostly,some magic mushies which are potent out here too.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

We got a ecstasy and speed epidemic here in the night clubs and raves, theres never a shortage the bikers have that part all sewn up.
    The other stuff is there, some clubs are run on coke some groups are coke heads only usually higher classes with money.

Not so much crack here but its growing fast , its comming along, a few are getting caught up in it.

Heroin isnt as prevalant as it was becomming once..maybe its too hard to get it in here and so its more expensive or something so the kids go for the go pills instead.

Gunja is nearly all cemically grown now so peoples Iqs are being effected faster and more schitzos getting around than in the old days of good sungrown bud.

Schools are bud and pills mostly,some magic mushies which are potent out here too.
    heroin is a no no in my area, but u do get the odd smack head, i no this seems a random thread but there is a big cocaine epidemic in my area, and it seems like this where ever i go, i use to have a sniff myself, not proud of it, but im worried, the more i do my homework the more i see people succomb to it, i think its the in drug right now, for example. like the 60s was weed lsd and heroin, then u had the 80s which was extasy etc, then fast forward to today and charlie seems to be the in drug, what next

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

for example i use to box with 8 friends and 4 off them could off been really special, but they got on the coke, what the fukk can u do about that, can anyone relate

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sad times.
    Ive stood over the graves of too many friends to mention from either direct accidents as a result of the drugs effects or depression and suicide from drugs and alcohol use. Others I left in it I expect never escaped the life and would be in a cold hole now too or getting their livers cut out or getting the medication brought to them every hour in some public ward.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Andre, you made some good remarks about depression, schizo etc. Weed, especially the flourescent green hydro, and any kind of natural chemical or synaptic problem of the brain is usually a bad combination, imo.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I was younger I did almost every drug I can think of. Recently, I find myself looking back with a great deal of regret etc. that I chose to live my life in the way when I was a teenager.

Where I live, weed is pretty much commonplace. I'd wager that it is as common as beer here.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by paddy448 View Post

heroin is a no no in my area, but u do get the odd smack head, i no this seems a random thread but there is a big cocaine epidemic in my area, and it seems like this where ever i go, i use to have a sniff myself, not proud of it, but im worried, the more i do my homework the more i see people succomb to it, i think its the in drug right now, for example. like the 60s was weed lsd and heroin, then u had the 80s which was extasy etc, then fast forward to today and charlie seems to be the in drug, what next
    I fail to see the problem

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I went through some psych shit for a while, once I got past it I found I couldn't really smoke weed anymore, it just messed with my head. Coke was no problem though. That and beer and tequila are still ok, thank god.

** disclaimer This is not an endorsement of cocaine people, we all make our own decisions.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I went through some psych shit for a while, once I got past it I found I couldn't really smoke weed anymore, it just messed with my head. Coke was no problem though. That and beer and tequila are still ok, thank god.

** disclaimer This is not an endorsement of cocaine people, we all make our own decisions.
    I'm the same way. I had some problems with anxiety after my mom died and since then I haven't been able to smoke weed. I used to love it.

Alcohol is still my friend though. I imagine coke would make me feel terrible these days, but I hate that shit so that won't be a problem.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

I'm the same way. I had some problems with anxiety after my mom died and since then I haven't been able to smoke weed. I used to love it.

Alcohol is still my friend though. I imagine coke would make me feel terrible these days, but I hate that shit so that won't be a problem.
    I don't go looking for coke, but if the opportunity arises and I'm in the mood, I can take advantage without getting fucked up. Maybe a little hyper and euphoric, but I'm still in control. I used to toke a lot, but now weed slows me down in the sense that I have a hard time concentraing, but at the same time my brain speeds up and goes shooting off in all directions, and I don't feel in control of my thoughts. It's not pleasant. I used to do acid and shrooms once in a while, but now i wouldn't touch the stuff with a ten foot pole.
    Last edited by CGM; 07-11-2009 at 04:27 AM.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Andre, you made some good remarks about depression, schizo etc. Weed, especially the flourescent green hydro, and any kind of natural chemical or synaptic problem of the brain is usually a bad combination, imo.
    Im still not sure if its 100% true but I heard froma reasonable source that the only difference between the insane that are locked down and so called normal people physically; (aside from brain wave patterns) is that sylicybin the drug found in shrooms is found naturally in insane peoples piss. Also I heard that that particular drug is accumulative in your system so flash backs are common and you can build up to a permanent mental od over time.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not many illegal drugs out here where I am. Not that I have tried hunting them down or anything. I actually quite like it like this. Instead we just have heavy drinking and pissing and vomiting in the streets which usually begins at a about 9pm most evenings. I don't do this as I have a bathroom, drink later and very rarely feel the need to throw up.

It's sad that so many people in the UK need to take drugs really. I think of the UK as a place where there is always so much to do and keep you occupied and yet drugs seem to be the thing that a lot of people resort to. If it makes them happy then fair enough, but I don't really see the point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im still not sure if its 100% true but I heard froma reasonable source that the only difference between the insane that are locked down and so called normal people physically; (aside from brain wave patterns) is that sylicybin the drug found in shrooms is found naturally in insane peoples piss. Also I heard that that particular drug is accumulative in your system so flash backs are common and you can build up to a permanent mental od over time.
    i had magic mushrooms once and for the most part it was funny, uncontrolable laughter but towards the end of the trip i was in a very bad place, i suffered a bad bout of anxiety for the following year, ive known people to take acid and never come round there insane to this day, i think its safe to say that drug is best left alone

Thread Information