as i had said a couple days ago i'm gonna start teaching my 6 yr old cousin how to box, i had started when i was about 8, but well as much as i love boxing it wasn't my passion to go out and actually compete, well i'm mainly teaching my cousin's kid cause he's a bit heavy for his age and well he likes the sport, and well yesterday was our first day, had to have a full blown sit down and do the "mature" thing and tell him that boxing is a sport, and that what he learns here better not be used in the streets unless it's in self defense, last thing i want is for the kid to be a troublemaker, well we did our stretches, ran a bit, and well when he finally thought i was gonna teach him how to punch, i dropped the bomb on him, he's not gonna learn to throw a single punch until he learns to move, so now he's learning how to move around, circle around the ring, on his toes, and boy did it look hilarious, i think keeping from smiling was the hardest thing to do, but well he did a good job, stumbled a bit at times but he got the idea, and he seemed pretty damn into it, but well this morning he didn't wanna go lol, so had to make a deal with him, and basically the kid got me good, gonna have to watch all the Harry Potter dvd's with him back to back then take him to the movies to see the new one , and if there's anything i hate it's Harry Potter lol, well today he got right to doing the drills, all i had to tell him was, do exactly what we did yesterday, but sticking to my decision, gonna make him learn defense before offense