Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: Russia and China warn US that an Israeli attack on Iran means world war...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Article: Russia and China warn US that an Israeli attack on Iran means world war...

Russia-China Warn US That Israeli Attack On Iran Means “World War” Dprogram.net

Russia-China Warn US That Israeli Attack On Iran Means “World War”

I'm not sure how reliable these sources are, but that is some scary shit, especially given that Is. cannot allow a nuclear armed Iran to exist.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Article: Russia and China warn US that an Israeli attack on Iran means world war.

It's not included in the title, but it seems like the key here is if Israel attacks Iran with nuclear weapons. I wonder about the response from the Russians and Chinese should Israel attempt to destroy Iran the old fashioned way...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Article: Russia and China warn US that an Israeli attack on Iran means world war.

WTF? I thought we were cool wth Russia now. Oh well we are f#cked if 1 billion Chinese and 500 million Russians get guns blazing. Fukk it I'm going to sit on my roof and wait. Giving Israel that homeland back was stupid; sorry no offense meant. That has caused more bs over the years.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    WTF? I thought we were cool wth Russia now. Oh well we are f#cked if 1 billion Chinese and 500 million Russians get guns blazing. Fukk it I'm going to sit on my roof and wait. Giving Israel that homeland back was stupid; sorry no offense meant. That has caused more bs over the years.
    It wouldn't just be the U.S. fighting them, something like that would spiral out of control rapidly. Canada, Australia, Britain, France, Germany (fuck, pretty much all of Western/Central Europe) would all join the U.S. Which ever way India sided would result in a huge shift in the balance of power etc.

I can't stand Israel as a nation, the whole situation has been a mess for almost 100 years now, but they're not going anywhere and they absolutely cannot allow a nuclear armed Iran to exist. The nutjob leader of Iran, who's name I'm too goddamn lazy to figure out how to spell, has swore to eradicate Israel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    It wouldn't just be the U.S. fighting them, something like that would spiral out of control rapidly. Canada, Australia, Britain, France, Germany (fuck, pretty much all of Western/Central Europe) would all join the U.S. Which ever way India sided would result in a huge shift in the balance of power etc.

I understan; I just worded it wrong; I meant we are all fukked; the whole planet. Wonder which way Japan goes? You know N. Korea is just waiting with baited breath. Israel is a small island in the middle of shark infested waters.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I understan; I just worded it wrong; I meant we are all fukked; the whole planet. Wonder which way Japan goes? You know N. Korea is just waiting with baited breath. Israel is a small island in the middle of shark infested waters.
    Japan is an American ally, I can't image then going any other way.

Like I said in my post, I cannot stand Israel, but I would be able to understand their reasons for attacking Iran.
    Last edited by CFH; 07-21-2009 at 03:13 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if the Sisters of Sorcha Faal say it is true, it surely must be. a haha

But yea, that whole situation is a clusterfuk of skeery stuff. And so is Russia teaming up with China for an anything pissed off against the USA for. Because that means us too. We've been thru the good years with the USA, so if the bad times come, we get those largely too.

I think if I was to learn a language outside of french for practicality in our own country, or anywhere for that matter, I think I would make it mandarin. I think we'll all be speaking it eventually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Japan is an American ally, I can't image then going any other way.

Like I said in my post, I cannot stand Israel, but I would be able to understand their reasons for attacking Iran.

Yeah as soon as I posted it I thought how dumb of me. I was too anxious to get back to the Dana Whitey Trash thread Thy couldn't do anything because we have bases there DUH Oh well fukk you Mr. Smarty Man.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

China dont need to lift a finger...just hold our national debt over our heads and wave its finger....The irony that they dont 'warn' Israel but us

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As I study more or less into that field, the subject entirely interests me:
    International politics will always be about how long you can show your teeth and how hard you can potentially bite. The middle East is a time bomb waiting to explode and this little tiny and desert place gets more destructive power than what can meet the eyes, seriously. The fact is: Israel should never have been created, before the zionists kicked in, the jewish peoples living there were getting along fairly well with the Muslim and there was no such things as the Martyr brigades or way too radical Hasidims.
    NOw the mess has been created, the problem got worst: ISrael is defying the fronteers of 1967 and are occupying illegally many country, inclusing Palestine, the Golan's heights, Cijordania and are not giving a flying "F" about what the international community is saying. SInce 1967, more than 200 resolutions have been voted against Israel but the US used their veto every single time.. contributing to worsen the problem, naturally.
    NOw that Russia and China's economy are soaring and that western Europe and AMerica are on the slow motion, there is a shifting in balance, at least, by a few kilos, let's see how it goes but let's all hope that nobody will go to the clash because with such size, it'll get ugly. One good thing though: Russia and USA did sign an agreement to reduce considerably their nuclear weapons stuck, if Israel would do the same, I think that the chances to see Iran giving up on their program would be a bit better, the idea why they want such weapons is beacause their neighbors ennemy have some and they feel threatened (though the ayatollah over there and Amadinejad is a dumbfuck dangerous psychopath, I can see why they feel a bit threatened by Israel on that issue).
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For a number of years after the fall of the Soviet Union, Russia had to focus on recuperation and restoration. Now that they are more or less back on their feet, they'd love to be able to go push for shove with the U.S., but would not dare to challenge them directly, a Middle East confrontation gives them the excuse they want/need to really start exerting some influence and be a superpower again. This is especially true with a guy like Putin in charge. For a while I liked Putin, he was a strong leader they needed, but he's become a dangerous person who can't be trusted.

I agree with the consensus on that Iranian dude though. He really is an asshole of the highest order.

ICB Guest

I think its time to build an undergroud shelter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I think its time to build an undergroud shelter.

You should start today.

Me; I'm going to lay on my roof and masturbate as soon as I hear the bombs coming my way. What the hell
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    International politics will always be about how long you can show your teeth and how hard you can potentially bite. The middle East is a time bomb waiting to explode and this little tiny and desert place gets more destructive power than what can meet the eyes, seriously. The fact is: Israel should never have been created, before the zionists kicked in, the jewish peoples living there were getting along fairly well with the Muslim and there was no such things as the Martyr brigades or way too radical Hasidims.
    NOw the mess has been created, the problem got worst: ISrael is defying the fronteers of 1967 and are occupying illegally many country, inclusing Palestine, the Golan's heights, Cijordania and are not giving a flying "F" about what the international community is saying. SInce 1967, more than 200 resolutions have been voted against Israel but the US used their veto every single time.. contributing to worsen the problem, naturally.
    NOw that Russia and China's economy are soaring and that western Europe and AMerica are on the slow motion, there is a shifting in balance, at least, by a few kilos, let's see how it goes but let's all hope that nobody will go to the clash because with such size, it'll get ugly. One good thing though: Russia and USA did sign an agreement to reduce considerably their nuclear weapons stuck, if Israel would do the same, I think that the chances to see Iran giving up on their program would be a bit better, the idea why they want such weapons is beacause their neighbors ennemy have some and they feel threatened (though the ayatollah over there and Amadinejad is a dumbfuck dangerous psychopath, I can see why they feel a bit threatened by Israel on that issue).
    While I agree with that, the entity of Palestine was an arbitrary western creation as well. I know this seems random, but that's something I feel is also overlooked in the whole Israel - Palestine discussion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    While I agree with that, the entity of Palestine was an arbitrary western creation as well. I know this seems random, but that's something I feel is also overlooked in the whole Israel - Palestine discussion.
    That's true enough, but what is also seldom mentioned is that when the west (the UN actually) was trying to stickhandle this whole mess after the war, the Arab leaders took a hard line and didn't exactly play ball, and the UN called their bluff and acted unilaterally and the palestinian people got the short end of the stick.

Thread Information