Default BJ Penn: George St. Pierre Uses Steroids

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BJ Penn: George St. Pierre Uses Steroids

BJ Penn is a big-mouthed sore losing tool. Maybe if he trained a little harder, he wouldn't feel the need to accuse, and would have the ability to leave it in the ring and call it what it is. What he got. A legitimate ass whooping.

El Kabong Guest

What a cocksucker....perhaps GSP should fight him again

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's face it, there's a pretty decent chance its true, no? Would anybody be surprised even in the slightest?

Its a bit cuntish to speculate about it publicly if you don't have evidence though, unless somebody like me does it. I like BJ enough in the ring that I can deal with him being a cunt outside of it. GSP is just mind numbingly boring, he's gotta be a bad person. The only thing good about one of his fights is hearing his trainer go "Georges St. Pierre that was a wonderful round young man"

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BJ deciding if you can't beat them, join them and hopefully get their guy's number?

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...on/bjroids.jpg

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    Let's face it, there's a pretty decent chance its true, no? Would anybody be surprised even in the slightest?

Its a bit cuntish to speculate about it publicly if you don't have evidence though, unless somebody like me does it. I like BJ enough in the ring that I can deal with him being a cunt outside of it. GSP is just mind numbingly boring, he's gotta be a bad person. The only thing good about one of his fights is hearing his trainer go "Georges St. Pierre that was a wonderful round young man"
    GSP takes part in MMA, wrestling, Kyotoshin Karate, BJJ, boxing and Muay Thai.
    He's probably one of the most tested athletes there is.

Plus he's been the way he is since childhood, he's just a freak of nature

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There weren't even detectable tests for some stuff till a few years ago and who knows if there isn't stuff that can't be detected now. Plus these guys are good about their cycles.

As far as all that other stuff I don't know a great deal about it but does he actually do that other stuff competitively to the point of getting tested? I know he trains with the Canadian wrestling team but does he wrestle competitively? I know he doesn't box professionally, does he fight in the amateurs from time to time? And do they test for every amateur fight? Does he take pro Muay Thai fights? I'm just wondering if he does all of those things consistently and to the point where he'd be tested often?

Even though he bores me to tears its nothing personal, its just reached the point where nothing or nobody would surprise me steroid wise. See a guy who's extremely strong and I wonder, as an American sports fan, especially being a baseball fan, I don't know how you wouldn't?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BJ deciding if you can't beat them, join them and hopefully get their guy's number?

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...on/bjroids.jpg
    is that photo real, if so when did penn bulk up so much

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

actually after looking around yeah its photoshopped

http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/bj-penn-6.jpg

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There weren't even detectable tests for some stuff till a few years ago and who knows if there isn't stuff that can't be detected now. Plus these guys are good about their cycles.

As far as all that other stuff I don't know a great deal about it but does he actually do that other stuff competitively to the point of getting tested? I know he trains with the Canadian wrestling team but does he wrestle competitively? I know he doesn't box professionally, does he fight in the amateurs from time to time? And do they test for every amateur fight? Does he take pro Muay Thai fights? I'm just wondering if he does all of those things consistently and to the point where he'd be tested often?

Even though he bores me to tears its nothing personal, its just reached the point where nothing or nobody would surprise me steroid wise. See a guy who's extremely strong and I wonder, as an American sports fan, especially being a baseball fan, I don't know how you wouldn't?
    That is true, but in saying that we're not speaking about a few years ago, right now he's at his peak and if thats attributed to steroid usage he would be exposed given the new standards of testing.

St. Pierre as far as I know doesn't box amateur or enter professional Muay Thai. He does howqever compete in several grappling tournaments, both wrestling and jiu jitsu. He was actaully proposed for the last Canadian Olympic team, but had a scheduling conflict. The man is a sick athlete.

Yeah, absolutley, there will always be questions. And with the exceptional guys like St. Pierre, Silva, Hughes or the likes of RJJ in boxing the question mark is increased.
    But I like to be hopeful and since there's no incriminating evidence with GSP I like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Is baseball a big steroid sport?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still wouldn't be surprised if they found something else at some point that wasn't able to be detected at the time, I mean HGH was only found out because an anonymous sample was sent in to the Olympic drug board I think.

But yes I would not argue at all that he's a great athlete either way. He's obviously a naturally strong guy anyway.

And yeeesss baseball is a big steroid sport, the all time leader in home runs for a season and career used, he just said he didn't know they were roids, two more of the biggest stars in the sport just got caught out this past week. I assume since you're from Ireland you at least keep up with football/soccer slightly, David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez were found to have tested positive last week and they are Kaka, Steven Gerrard type big names. And its just one name after another, its a bit sad but its gotten to the point where I see a very strong guy in any sport and I think hmmm.

Which actually makes me think, boxing has remained relatively immune to all of the steroid suspicion games. I mean considering there have been positive tests and obviously more people than those that were caught have used. In pretty much any other major sport in the US the rumors around Bernard Hopkins, for example, would be rampant.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BJ Penn needs to swim a few more lagoon laps. If not to get into better shape, to shake off the bitter taste of overwhelming defeat.

My imitation of Oumafan in this thread,

" meow meow chicka meow chicka meow chicka chicka meow meow "

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shouldn't you be off discussing the meaning of life with Andre or smelling old people?

He's a juicer, dull and has the flamingest corner man ever. At least he's from the heart and soul of Canada.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair I'm not totally sure where I'm going with the last part Except for some vague idea that other Canadians don't like people from Quebec which may be wildly inaccurate.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol we like us some poutine. So forgive Quebec for sending hairy, fat obnoxious french speaking men in speedos to Florida in the name of our nation. Somewhat.

Thread Information