Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Watch out Australia!

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Watch out Australia!

.....Lyle might be coming to visit

I may have the chance to get to Australia in the next couple of years, I like to plan in advance. If I go I'll be around the northeast part perhaps around Queensland.

So I would like to know for future purposes

#1 Where all the hot b.i.t.c.h.es at?

#2 How many of Australia's deadly deadly animals are in/around that area? Saltwater Crocs? Great Whites? Snakes? Box Jellyfish? Monsterous Spiders

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Watch out Australia!

I know Queensland has box jelly fish, which you would be well aware how deadly they are if you have seen Seven Pounds (I suggest watching that anyways, great movie).

But like any state in Australia, it's going to have several animals which can kill you, but if you stay in the city the chances of you running into them are pretty slim. Although I think they get funnel web spiders up there.

For the women, go check out surfers paradise, great nightlife and beautiful beautiful tanned women are all over the beach
    "There are no ordinary moments"

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    .....Lyle might be coming to visit

I may have the chance to get to Australia in the next couple of years, I like to plan in advance. If I go I'll be around the northeast part perhaps around Queensland.

So I would like to know for future purposes

#1 Where all the hot b.i.t.c.h.es at?

#2 How many of Australia's deadly deadly animals are in/around that area? Saltwater Crocs? Great Whites? Snakes? Box Jellyfish? Monsterous Spiders
    I am from England but spent a year in OZ and North Queensland is my favourite part, I would recommend Port Douglas and the Danetree for beauty and diving, Surfers for hot b.i.t.c.h.es

Box jellyfish are seasonal so you wont see them in our summer months but as one Aussie spear fisherman told me "put a t shirt on and harden the fuck up" apparently they only kill you if they get your chest and a t shirt will protect you.

all the rest will kill you all year round
    "There is no point being alive if you cannot do the deadlift."
    John Paul Sigmarrsson, 4 time Word's Strongest Man

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle,

I have some Army buddies that did some training down under and they said that of all the places they have been, Australia was hands down the easiest place to get laid. I don't recall them rating how good the talent was though. Happy hunting
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will buy some syrup and some tea .

You dont want to come south Lyle I'd love to meet you but south is for culture and sites more than clubs ,clubs here can go off but they dont match the easy goingness of far north Queensland the lads are right.

Just swim in a pool, but mate make sure you go and do a guided dive on a reef out on a charter boat theres no crocs way out there and the white tip and black tip reef sharks out there dont bite anything other than little fish they are scared of us cause we are bigger than them.sea snakes cant bite us cause their mouths are too little to get a real purchase on us unless they get you between the webbing of your fingers which is a long shot.

Go inland river fishing up there too mate best fishing in the world up there big catches all the time (dont swim that day).

If you want to relax even cheaper wait till your here and fly out to Tahiti Fiji or Tonga, cheap as holidays from north Queensland to there, probably get a week in top hotel including flights and meals for about 700 American usually includes local made beers and wines which are just fine.
    West and North and coast Fiji is the hot spot for parties,check em out online, miss south coast Fiji it is more geared for familys.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last edited by Oggie; 08-14-2009 at 01:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Up the top of Queensland i've heard there are spiders as big as your face! That's enough to keep me down south, and I still get over run with white tails every year...

Beautiful up there.. The women would be fantastic up there as well, and one of the more laid back relaxed parts of Australia.. Despite our International image, there are a tremendous amount of sour assholes in Oz... But up North where it's warm you'd have a great experience with great people...

Just pack some shorts, singlet, beach towel, sunscreen and sunnies and your set!
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Oggie, what were you trying to post? I don't believe your pictures came out.

Andre and Dizaster, thank you so much for the info and advice. I am still not sure exactly when I will be visiting but the chance seems like it's going to come in the next 2-3 years. My uncle gets set off all over the world to work, he's the reason I got to go to Paris a couple years ago as he was working there at the time...I told him about the Huntsman Spiders, I don't think he appreciated it though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCO56iyBXtU

Thread Information