38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Jamie Moore-Ryan Rhodes set

I don't even know what I'm doing here

Anyway just noticed this and didn't see anything on the board about it

I kind of like Moore, what has he been doing since the Macklin fight? That was fun.

I don't know much about Rhodes.

Its on October 23rd, venue to be decided. Its on boxingscene.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jamie Moore-Ryan Rhodes set

this could well be a good fight , both men on the floor , with Moore winning in about 10 rounds tko.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    I don't even know what I'm doing here

Anyway just noticed this and didn't see anything on the board about it

I kind of like Moore, what has he been doing since the Macklin fight? That was fun.

I don't know much about Rhodes.

Its on October 23rd, venue to be decided. Its on boxingscene.

What a great great great fight that was,one of the best toe to toe fights i've ever witness.I remember watching this fight live on t.v in me local bar and i was just soo gob smacked at what i was seeing.It was just soo fooking good to watch.I was cheering and shouting at both fighters on that night.It was ashame how it ended,but its a classic british domestic fight you'll ever really see.For you folks that have'nt yet seen the Moore vs Macklin fight,please go and watch it right from beginning to end,its a eye opener.Ermm,this fight with Rhodes vs Moore will be another british domestic war.Rhodes is the older fighter but he is raw and game and still fit as a lop.It'll be a great war.I'd say Moore would edge it but it'll be close.Im watching this cracker of a fight for sure.

Rep comming your way mate for mentioning the Moore vs Macklin fight bud.Its a truely great domestic war!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very good all British match up.

Sort of fight that Moore needs before getting his long deserved world title fight.

No point fighting has beens with no ambition.

Rhodes will be in it to win it.
    Balls

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know, Jamie Moore along with John Murray are my fav british fighters and the Macklin fight, for anyone that hasn't seen it is a barn stormer from the word go. This aside i'm gonna say the same when Murray signed to fight Lawton, what the hell, sorry if that seems a bit harsh...... But i just don't get....

Moore is a top top operator i believe, but why does he not step up or get the chance to step up. I say he beats rhodes hands down. He just won the european title and defended it twice if i'm correct, all be it against not great opposition but Piccorillo was a very good fighter. Why then fight ryan rhodes, surely this is a step back...? Odd.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have to feel so sorry for Jamie Moore, he's been in the world level mix for years now, and has seen so many lesser fighters (Deandre Latimore; Alfonso Mosquera; et al) bypass him on their way to a shot at a recognised title. For all Moore's success in claiming the European belt, a domestic dust-up with veteran Ryan Rhodes can't have been what was foremost in his mind.

Mooresy's a great personality in the sport, and deserves a shot as much as anyone else in the division. As for Rhodes, despite his recent good form I reckon Moore's a level above, though it may be competitive early doors.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    You have to feel so sorry for Jamie Moore, he's been in the world level mix for years now, and has seen so many lesser fighters (Deandre Latimore; Alfonso Mosquera; et al) bypass him on their way to a shot at a recognised title. For all Moore's success in claiming the European belt, a domestic dust-up with veteran Ryan Rhodes can't have been what was foremost in his mind.

Mooresy's a great personality in the sport, and deserves a shot as much as anyone else in the division. As for Rhodes, despite his recent good form I reckon Moore's a level above, though it may be competitive early doors.
    Your totally right pal. Couldn't have said it better. I'm just so dissapointed, especially for him. I know you can say things like this easily but if I was him i'd have to be askin what the hell is goin on? He needs to make some damn noise in my mind. As does John Murray too....

Thread Information