Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Swine Flu and the Global Depopulation Agenda

Has anyone been following this news story?

There is increasing evidence that suggests both the WHO and massive pharmaceutical companies like Baxter have both manufactured the Swine Flu virus in order to raise the alert to global pandemic level 6, enabling them greater powers, including the compulsary injection of the vaccine, which is going to be manufactured to weaken people's immune system, and kill millions worldwide.

It's an interesting controversy, Jane Bergermeister is definitely one to google, she's the most credible scientist who is trying to blow the lid off this one.

Baxter sound like one seriously corrupt organisation, it was even proven that in the 1930's they sent memo's to exec's detailing ways to cull the human population

I will post some links when I can be bothered, but its definitely worth looking into.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Swine Flu and the Global Depopulation Agenda

I think Fantana has logged onto the wrong profile...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With Fantana, you usually knew he was joking

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sadly its no joke.

Baxter, one of the world's largest global pharmaceutical companies 'accidently' infected 72 kgs of vaccine with Avian Bird Flu, it's worth googling, quite shocking.

The same company in the 1930's had memo's leaked which detailed their 3 step plan to introduce vaccines to cull the human population.

The WHO has a history of 'accidentally' sterilising various populations around the world, most notably in Africa, again worth googling.

It's also definitely worth looking up John P Holdren.

Here's a link to him on wikipedia

John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's the science chief to Barak Obama

He has previously written books advocating global parenting regime designed to enforce abortion, seize children born out of wedlock and enforce mandatory sterilisation programs.

It's worth looking up, the evidence is damning.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Population control isn't out of the realm of possibility. At the rate we are going, it will be a serious concern soon enough.

I'd personally start with all stupid Bastards. And it couldn't hurt to take out the conspiracy theorists too. I mean, sooner or later they are bound to get one right. You wouldn't want their first time being correct to be the uncovering of your plot for world-wide herd thinning.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This one ranks right up there with 9/11 being a plot of the U.S government.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post
    Yup I agree.

What they are doing is atrocious. The people need to wake up and see what's happening.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    There is increasing evidence that suggests both the WHO and massive pharmaceutical companies like Baxter have both manufactured the Swine Flu virus in order to raise the alert to global pandemic level 6, enabling them greater powers, including the compulsary injection of the vaccine, which is going to be manufactured to weaken people's immune system, and kill millions worldwide.

I for one believe you.

I knew some crap like this would happen before I got to see the Vikings win a Superbowl. Population cull...

I thought those jerks were just going to move to the moon when things got tough!

Don't worry, guys. Bill O'Reilly will sort this out.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People can scoff at the outlandishness of it all but in retrospect we find out these things did indeed often happen.

It's a proven historical fact for example that the Americans fabricated an attack on the USS Maddox by the Vietnamese to instigate the Vietnam war.

It's a proven historical fact that America was arming BOTH sides during World War 2.

It's a proven historical fact that the US fabricated the threat of WOMD's in Iraq in order to justify their illegal invasion.

The New World Order, call them what you will are real and what they doing is in plain sight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do actually believe you.

I meant everything I said up there. It sounds like a joke because I'm just that ridiculous in my thoughts and concerns.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post
    Yup I agree.

What they are doing is atrocious. The people need to wake up and see what's happening.
    LOL I knew there was a reason I had you blocked. It wasn't so long ago you were telling us that Swine Flu was fear mongering, blown out of proportion by the media to distract us from Iraq or some such horseshit. Now you're telling us it's real and part of some kind of establishment plot to depopulate the planet?

get a freaking life.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Best to put me back on block CGM, I'd hate for you to hear something that challenges your sheeple view of your cosy little world.

The Baxter plot to infect their vaccine with Bird Flu is real. It is documented and proven. They insist it was an accident of course, but really, how can you 'accidently' infect 72 kg worth of vaccine with the H5N1 avian flu virus.

There are big and evil schemes and plans being carried out here......

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What would pharmaceutical companies have to gain by culling world population? It seems to me that an overpopulated world, with all the sickness etc. that comes along with it, would be a good thing for their profits.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People can scoff at the outlandishness of it all but in retrospect we find out these things did indeed often happen.

It's a proven historical fact for example that the Americans fabricated an attack on the USS Maddox by the Vietnamese to instigate the Vietnam war.

It's a proven historical fact that America was arming BOTH sides during World War 2.

It's a proven historical fact that the US fabricated the threat of WOMD's in Iraq in order to justify their illegal invasion.

The New World Order, call them what you will are real and what they doing is in plain sight.
    How so?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cancer for one;
    I believe it has many cures and I believe most have been shelved until proven safe for humans....the files are years away from even being opened again before more real tests are carried out; this is because it gets in the way of treatments which are more financially viable to the way the whole economy is set up.

Fuel is the same thing exactly; anything other than oil/petrol chemical based has a damper placed on it until the original resource has been fully exploited because it rules the world markets.

They know exactly what they are doing . Storage and control equals demand equals power over you the masses.

It is what they want. If you think they are here working for your rights then they have also done the other part of their job well too.

Why do you think they give out uniforms and ranks and line people up with pride in all of the formed systems? , Think about it in depth and you only have control from the top ,as the answer.

Its actually very planned and structured and sadly believable and even addictive to some who live only for it.

Once you step right out of it and look at it from all the way on the outside; the whole thing is quite insane,and when you voice that they get mad you are their enemy and they can come for you too and wont think twice about taking you out if you publicly make a stand against any part of their system that is running in profit.

ahh its so nice and cool in here.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information