Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wlad Out Until 2010

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Wlad Out Until 2010

Povetkin has yet to fight a big puncher and I think when he does it won't go so well...Chambers swole him up pretty good with one punch.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Povetkin has yet to fight a big puncher and I think when he does it won't go so well...Chambers swole him up pretty good with one punch.
    We'll have to wait & see! But I got Povetkin over Chambers should they rematch!!!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That sucks. Now what should happen is what I've posted a little while ago a heavyweight tournament. With a better list of heavies then was first stated. Something like this

Chambers
    Povetkin
    Johnson
    Solis
    Haye
    Arreola - if he could drop out of the Vitali fight

All of these fighter's need more fight's and expierence to even have a chance against the Klitschko's well here it is. You are thrown in with the elite in the division and you get that world class expierence.
    Last edited by The Fightfan; 08-23-2009 at 11:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now that I have checked box rec with these fighter's I see Johnson will fight Solis. Shit they should make that the first fight of the tournament.

El Kabong Guest

Well instead of Arreola you could put in Denis Boytsov or even Ruslan Chagaev or Sultan Ibragimov, those guys are still ok...hell maybe even put in Fres Oquendo, he's enjoyed success in some recent fights and would be a hard test for the younger heavies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was thinking Fres at first or maybe Tony Thompson.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ahh shiit. Bitchsko out. Always liked to watch the big man box when I had sleeping troubles. No problem. Got his career set. That will send me off.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Ahh shiit. Bitchsko out. Always liked to watch the big man box when I had sleeping troubles. No problem. Got his career set. That will send me off.
    ...that's ok, I'm sure you'll have no trouble crying yourself to sleep when Haye gets KO'd by that big yehti Valuev....if David does actually end up fighting

Be careful David, I hear that shaddow boxing is terribly dangerous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    ...that's ok, I'm sure you'll have no trouble crying yourself to sleep when Haye gets KO'd by that big yehti Valuev....if David does actually end up fighting

Be careful David, I hear that shaddow boxing is terribly dangerous
    Your really are obsessed with David Haye.

Are you buying into his mouth that he will be HW champion of the world ? Not many people can see it. Only me, David and a couple of others.

El Kabong Guest

I don't buy into anything David says....but he talks like he's done something with himself at heavyweight when in what we like to call reality he's beaten Tomaz Bonin a guy Audley Harrison had already KO'd, and he unimpressivly beat Monte Barrett a guy whom Haye started off dissing and then ended up praising his skill once they signed a fight with him and Monte has been beaten by plenty of fighters and his best days were well past him.

You forgot that Steve Bunce buys into Haye's bullcrap.

I'll be happen when David Haye is flat on his back and Nicolay Valuev is standing over him, and I never thought anyone would piss me off enough to where I would want Valuev to win....congrats Haye, congrats Lefty, you've driven me to like anyone who opposes David Haye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't buy into anything David says....but he talks like he's done something with himself at heavyweight when in what we like to call reality he's beaten Tomaz Bonin a guy Audley Harrison had already KO'd, and he unimpressivly beat Monte Barrett a guy whom Haye started off dissing and then ended up praising his skill once they signed a fight with him and Monte has been beaten by plenty of fighters and his best days were well past him.

You forgot that Steve Bunce buys into Haye's bullcrap.

I'll be happen when David Haye is flat on his back and Nicolay Valuev is standing over him, and I never thought anyone would piss me off enough to where I would want Valuev to win....congrats Haye, congrats Lefty, you've driven me to like anyone who opposes David Haye.
    How didn't he beat Monte impressively ? He floored him 5 times and brutally knocked him out in the 5th. Did brother Bitchsko do that ?

Fraudly-Bonin was a close fight before a premature stoppage. Watch the fight and then think about telling me Fraudly knocked him out. The crowd was booing at the decision.

Steve Bunce ain't a groupie. He the homie. He tells it like it is. Not like some of these other frauds involved in boxing. Your just unhappy that Bunce criticizes US heavyweights and the USA in general for boxing.

El Kabong Guest

David Haye floored a 37 year old Monte Barrett who had been KO'd 3 times prior to fighting David Haye 5 times. Wladimir Klitschko KO'd a 29 year old Monte Barrett who had never been KO'd and had only 1 loss on his record at the time a SD vs a young Lance Whittaker. You tell me what's more impressive.

Bunce is a jackass, he knows fuck all about boxing...he drinks as much of the David Haye Kool Aide as you do.

As for my favorite fighters, I don't think they are invincible or anything but they have very few people on their level and David Haye isn't on their level and we'll get shown how strong he really is when he fights someone dangerous. Valuev is more of a boxer than a puncher but if Mormeck was able to hurt the 'British Daisy' then I'm thinking Haye might not take kindly to punishment from any heavyweight.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

David Haye floored a 37 year old Monte Barrett who had been KO'd 3 times prior to fighting David Haye 5 times. Wladimir Klitschko KO'd a 29 year old Monte Barrett who had never been KO'd and had only 1 loss on his record at the time a SD vs a young Lance Whittaker. You tell me what's more impressive.

Bunce is a jackass, he knows fuck all about boxing...he drinks as much of the David Haye Kool Aide as you do.

As for my favorite fighters, I don't think they are invincible or anything but they have very few people on their level and David Haye isn't on their level and we'll get shown how strong he really is when he fights someone dangerous. Valuev is more of a boxer than a puncher but if Mormeck was able to hurt the 'British Daisy' then I'm thinking Haye might not take kindly to punishment from any heavyweight.
    Whatever you think of Haye though Lyle I don't see Valuev having much chance, I think Haye schools him and KO's him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Heal soon Wlad!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye should be fighting Holyfeild since he should have the wba strap. I think Holyfeild still has somthing left and think he can pick up some good wins again maybe. Think he does well verus everyone and hell i even give him a chance with the Klits never know i seen more crazier things happen.

Thread Information