Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody here drink vodka red bulls ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anybody here drink vodka red bulls ?

I drink them every time I go out clubbing.

I get a double shot of smirnoff vodka and the rest topped up with red bull and ice. Lovely drink that gets you pretty drunk in a short space.

One problem is you CANNOT sleep after drinking them. I was drinking for 5 hours tonight 11PM-4AM its now nearly 7AM and I'm wide awake.

If you haven't tried a "VodBull" try it. Very popular drink over in the UK. Just beware of the consequences LOL. I'm feeling it right now.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anybody here drink vodka red bulls ?

As far as mixed drinks go that is definitely one of my favorites if it's just me pouring and I want to mix my bottle of smirnoff. I like long islands though because it's more then just vodka.

'drinkin vodka straight, fuck a long island'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have maybe one a night (max, usually just have a beer or a shooter), I try not to buy drinks when I'm out, costs me too much coin. But also red bulls affect me a lot too, so I try not to drink them.
    "There are no ordinary moments"

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    As far as mixed drinks go that is definitely one of my favorites if it's just me pouring and I want to mix my bottle of smirnoff. I like long islands though because it's more then just vodka.

'drinkin vodka straight, fuck a long island'
    Drinking vodka straight is just lethal. Not only does it taste so fukking vile but you will be laid out not long after starting.

I also like Vodka mixed with lemonade. Nice drink. Only thing I don't like with vodka is coke, disgusting IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    I have maybe one a night (max, usually just have a beer or a shooter), I try not to buy drinks when I'm out, costs me too much coin. But also red bulls affect me a lot too, so I try not to drink them.
    You Aussie boys love the Fosters right ? Popular drink here, very popular. Not my thing though.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My brother sent me his expired california ID and it passes, it won't scan though it's expired so I can't buy alcohol at the store and it says I'm 10 years older then I am but it works. I went to a bar right by the park the other night and the bartender gave me a drink called a Lunchbox which was heffenweizen beer and some other alcohols it tasted a little fruity but only 1 of them got me buzzed waay buzzed it was good, maybe I can look that up online what it was. I was with 3 girls and 1 other guy and they were halfway done with theirs and beligerent (except the fat one lol) me and my buddy both tipped the bartender a little extra haha

fake ids suck though I had to wait in the car and thought I was going to killed by about 50 different people, just chillin in my room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    My brother sent me his expired california ID and it passes, it won't scan though it's expired so I can't buy alcohol at the store and it says I'm 10 years older then I am but it works. I went to a bar right by the park the other night and the bartender gave me a drink called a Lunchbox which was heffenweizen beer and some other alcohols it tasted a little fruity but only 1 of them got me buzzed waay buzzed it was good, maybe I can look that up online what it was. I was with 3 girls and 1 other guy and they were halfway done with theirs and beligerent (except the fat one lol) me and my buddy both tipped the bartender a little extra haha

fake ids suck though I had to wait in the car and thought I was going to killed by about 50 different people, just chillin in my room.
    Haha its 18 to legally drink in the UK...only good thing about this country

I bet it sucks for you guys having to wait till 21.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smirnoff is terrible stuff. Stoli is far superior as far as reasonably prices vodka goes.

As for the red bull, I hate shit like that so I never drink it. If I wanted to feel that way I'd just do drugs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Smirnoff is terrible stuff. Stoli is far superior as far as reasonably prices vodka goes.

As for the red bull, I hate shit like that so I never drink it. If I wanted to feel that way I'd just do drugs.
    You don't like Smirnoff vodka ? It's the only vodka I drink. Awesome stuff IMO. You can't say that pic ain't tempting.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post

You don't like Smirnoff vodka ? It's the only vodka I drink. Awesome stuff IMO. You can't say that pic ain't tempting.

It's terrible, that pic does nothing for me and I am an ardent vodka drinker. Smirnofftastes like spoiled medicine to me. Try some Stolichnya some day, it's different but much better IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's terrible, that pic does nothing for me and I am an ardent vodka drinker. Smirnofftastes like spoiled medicine to me. Try some Stolichnya some day, it's different but much better IMO.
    I'll try it. I don't even know if they do it in the UK cuz I have never heard of that brand before. But I'll keep an eye out for it. In the meantime I'm sticking to Smirnoff.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll try it. I don't even know if they do it in the UK cuz I have never heard of that brand before. But I'll keep an eye out for it. In the meantime I'm sticking to Smirnoff.
    Judging by this add, I would assume it is available. It's a bit more expensive than Smirnoff here but it's well worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Judging by this add, I would assume it is available. It's a bit more expensive than Smirnoff here but it's well worth it.

I done a bit of research. A few places do sell it. Never seen it at clubs etc though. I'm gonna pick a bottle up for £15. If I don't like it your mailing me the money over.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stolichnya is the shit, Goose is definitely the best and Sky is definitely the nastiest imo waaaay nastier then Smirnoff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    You Aussie boys love the Fosters right ? Popular drink here, very popular. Not my thing though.
    Haha every pom I've met thinks that, it's hard to find in a pub over here. Actually first time I saw it at a bottleshop/pub was when I was in England, wasn't game enough to try it either.
    "There are no ordinary moments"

Hidden Content

Thread Information