Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I've been drinking....

Thai Iced Tea all summer long...

Argueably THEE greatest non-alcoholic drink ever created.

I go buy it at this Thai Food place in East LA when I'm out driving around.
    I also make some here at home. I need to cut down though 'cause of the high sugar it contains.

It's fucken great I'm addicted to it.

ABSO-FUCKEN-LUTELY NO BOBAS!!!

For thos who don't know what Thai Tea is here's a quick guide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcwWrqMsMwk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYTQ-UgwhZw

Thai tea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I've been drinking....

Well thanks, learn something every day.

We have a wicked Thai restaurant locally here.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like Bloody Mary to me
    Hidden Content
    RIP, Crazy Samurai. Thank you for your Drumming.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want one...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Off color.Looks like OJ.No Bobas haha.We used to have a shop down the street that was all Boba teas,spring rolls.Never liked the drinks,like w watered smoothies.They put tapioca balls in them,all slimy and these huge straws...ugghh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'ld rather stick to Pepsi.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thai Iced Tea is the SHIT! It's me and my fiancee's favorite drink! You could even get them at some Vietnamese spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Off color.Looks like OJ.No Bobas haha.We used to have a shop down the street that was all Boba teas,spring rolls.Never liked the drinks,like w watered smoothies.They put tapioca balls in them,all slimy and these huge straws...ugghh.
    Bubble Tea sucks ASS! Those balls make me want to throw up! Although some of the drinks itself would be pretty good without the balls.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I want one...
    "I doont liaake it, give me yours."

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I want one...
    lol that's more how I see it. I think miles is a giant-godzilla-sized-bully in his korean neighborhood. Chasing away vendors all angry like, knocking over trees, smashing in door numbers etc. It's a long list.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    I want one...
    lol that's more how I see it. I think miles is a giant-godzilla-sized-bully in his korean neighborhood. Chasing away vendors all angry like, knocking over trees, smashing in door numbers etc. It's a long list.
    Wouldnt it be great not being able to read Korean ..walking straight through fresh concrete, Going the wrong way through revolving doors ,trying to post a letter from the police station, I could keep myself occupied for at least a day and because we all look the same I'd never be fully recognized .

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want one...
    That is a fun way to look at it. But really, I am quite a peaceful, gentle chap. I will respect anyone, but if in return they won't respect me then it becomes problematic and I end up with the confrontations I seem to have all too often. Living in a racist and ignorant society is hard work sometimes. I have whittled down most of the problems and currently only have the crab sellers to deal with. They come around every two nights and start to play their deafening speaker shit just as I am eating my dinner. I am exhausted after a hard days grind and just want to eat my dinner in peace. I mean, if they play that noisy shit for even just a minute to raise awareness of their illegal wares then fair enough, I might deal with it. But to try and play it for 15-20 minutes...well, it makes me MAD. I have confronted them and taken pictures of their trucks and license plates and we have handed over the information to city hall. They will probably get a fine of what translates as about $2500 and any future offence will see their trucks being taken away. Justice will be served and one day this neighborhood will become peaceful all because of me.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    I'ld rather stick to Pepsi.
    Coke, homie. Coke

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a fun way to look at it. But really, I am quite a peaceful, gentle chap. I will respect anyone, but if in return they won't respect me then it becomes problematic and I end up with the confrontations I seem to have all too often. Living in a racist and ignorant society is hard work sometimes. I have whittled down most of the problems and currently only have the crab sellers to deal with. They come around every two nights and start to play their deafening speaker shit just as I am eating my dinner. I am exhausted after a hard days grind and just want to eat my dinner in peace. I mean, if they play that noisy shit for even just a minute to raise awareness of their illegal wares then fair enough, I might deal with it. But to try and play it for 15-20 minutes...well, it makes me MAD. I have confronted them and taken pictures of their trucks and license plates and we have handed over the information to city hall. They will probably get a fine of what translates as about $2500 and any future offence will see their trucks being taken away. Justice will be served and one day this neighborhood will become peaceful all because of me.
    Or ground food for Mr Crab

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or ground food for Mr Crab

Out of all the illegal bongo truck food sellers the crab men must be the worst. Most of the other sellers go away after you shout at them and point at the numerous signs that say street vending is prohibited. But not the crab men. Oh no, they accuse you of being an American (some insult, eh? ) and say you are threatening their livelihood instead. Screw that you soju smelling little peasant, this is MY neighborhood and YOU are spoiling my dinner time every second day by selling your wares illegally and using an ear grating tannoy system to advertise the fact for inordinately long periods of time! Grr.

I would love to throw those obstinate bastards into their truck and feed them to their own crabs. Anyway, I am moving to a quieter apartment next month. So, no matter what city hall do, I should at least have some peace and quiet. But then this is Korea....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've been drinking

and I'm too drunk to decipher more than a three word post, so Miles' brilliance will have to wait until tomorrow for an intelligent response.

In spite of my drunkenness, or maybe because of it, I some how sense that the previous post by a certain South Korean wannabe transvestite will go down in history for something.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by CGM; 09-03-2009 at 05:30 AM.

Thread Information