Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default You wont believe this

Youve heard some strange things told to you about some of the weird and wonderfull things you can do to lose weight while on the scales yes. Breathing out Hands above your Head all the rest of the Bullshit. Now Ive got one, but never told anyone, the thing is it works done it loads of times. Thing is it doesnt make sense, it defies the laws of Science. Stand on your Head with your feet against the wall upside down for 5 minutes where nobody can see you, you look a pratt . Then get to the scales within 2 minutes, you will have lost up to a pound TRUE.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You wont believe this

That is strange! I'd feel too silly to try it right now, although I'll keep it in mind the next time that I do a headstand.

Maybe this will ring a bell with Andre, since he's familiar with some unusual things because of his background and beliefs.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chris everyone thinks its a windup but done it numerous times, and it works. Havent got a clue why

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd just like to know where that missing pound goes.

Maybe the physicists should be told about this.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ever seen the one with lifting the guy on a chair with 2 fingers.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That could really only mean that gravity isnt constant and that it leaves a memory within life cells.

maybe.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    That could really only mean that gravity isnt constant and that it leaves a memory within life cells.

maybe.
    I think that's the only logical conclusion.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    Ever seen the one with lifting the guy on a chair with 2 fingers.
    Yeah that is amazing stuff too.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Youve heard some strange things told to you about some of the weird and wonderfull things you can do to lose weight while on the scales yes. Breathing out Hands above your Head all the rest of the Bullshit. Now Ive got one, but never told anyone, the thing is it works done it loads of times. Thing is it doesnt make sense, it defies the laws of Science. Stand on your Head with your feet against the wall upside down for 5 minutes where nobody can see you, you look a pratt . Then get to the scales within 2 minutes, you will have lost up to a pound TRUE.
    This does work. I used to do this in high school for wrestling. My whole team knew this worked though so I don't think its a big secret. I never knew anybody who lost a full pound but I could lose like a quarter of a pound when I was shy on the scales just by doing this handstand for a few minutes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe my wife should stand on her head until October.

Couldn't help that one.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Scrap, I wanna know how you discovered this
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frasd View Post
    Maybe my wife should stand on her head until October.

Couldn't help that one.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

H is was about 74, was in to Meditation in a big way. One day I saw a guy Levitate it blew me away, watched some techniques which were used. Dont know if you have seen the thing with the guy in the chair a two of you lifting Him with two fingers, after both of you push down with your Hands on top of His Head. then with your index fingers its easy to lift Him. I started playing about with a few ideas and stumbled on it, it blew me away when it worked got everyone doing it always worked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

H is was about 74, was in to Meditation in a big way. One day I saw a guy Levitate it blew me away, watched some techniques which were used. Dont know if you have seen the thing with the guy in the chair a two of you lifting Him with two fingers, after both of you push down with your Hands on top of His Head. then with your index fingers its easy to lift Him. I started playing about with a few ideas and stumbled on it, it blew me away when it worked got everyone doing it always worked.
    The only version that I saw of it, was lifting with both index fingers with a partner, so as to distribute the weight evenly between those who are doing the lifting. I think that it may be different to what you're describing.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This has really got me thinking about what a few of us were throwing around and talking about privatley a while ago.

I said that :

The physicist dudes have worked out that there is only something like 4% of matter within the universe but they dont know what the rest is made up of.

All they know is that the unknown quantity has a real effect on all of their calculations and they cant balance what is known mathmatically unless the unknown factor is written into it.

This they surmise is dark matter but they cant find it yet. They are trying, 'physically' in the Hardron collator or whatever its called.

When they create the collision they are looking for dark matter or dark energy : electrons that will bend off out of the explosion and dissapear; they can track all the atoms,matter and electrons paths so they will find out something; maybe it only happens once in every million big bangs that is also unknown to them.

Other more sceptical scientists reckon that dark matter doesnt exist and that gravity is not contant and varies throughout the universe and that is what the unknown factor is.

Until recently they all thought that the universe is expanding at an ever decreasing rate. Recently they have found out absolutley, that it is in fact expanding at an ever increasing rate!

Its strange, I havent heard any of them state "Hey maybe we are all right!" what if its actually both ?"

They all seem to think that one side will disprove the other.

I cant think like them, but I get the strong feeling that depending on your intention and your point of view (or where you stand within the universe) On which level you are at or from within which dimension you stand in your own personal point of view, facing or ignoring which other dimension via your intention, you will always get varing results.

Even the collator has its own point of view built into it by the people who designed it so it too has a point of view and therefore a limit.

I dont think the Universe has any limit, only barriers of protection so that everything takes it natural course prior to being able to leave the density of matter behind.

I think it is us who work from within duality (Individuality) < look even the word itself has the truth buried in it .

Or looked at or said another way: We have self imposed limits and we too are expanding at an ever increasing faster rate ourselves as is our surrounding universe.

One millenium I think it will turn around and everything will head back to the source.

Now you have bought this up Scrap: Maybe some scientists need to look closer to Earth to find that gravity is in fact not constant and that life cells do have an inherited memory and are gravity effected compared to what the cells belive they are, not what they just are physically.

Maybe its only life cells that have this condition and non alive cells dont.

Maybe cells that are being experienced by a life compared with cells that are not being experienced by life is the key to finding the difference that has at the moment got science split.
    Last edited by Andre; 09-08-2009 at 08:01 PM.

I can explain it.

Thread Information