Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default mayweather vs marquez the outcome

WOW. mayweather made marquez look ordinary, was not expecting that, did every one see mosley offer out floyd after the fight. incredible stuff. anyway mayweather proved too me tonight that he is the best of his generation, no question. mayweater pac has too happen now, ok u ca say mayweather beat marquez comfortably and marquez went life and death with pacman, so mayweather would beat pacman easy yeah, not so fast, styles make fights, mayweather if hes ever struggled with any style which is a rarity then u know he has struggled with a soutpaw with speed e.g judah and so on, mayweather pacman has to happen.anyway, regardless of all my drunken ramblin, mayweather looks unbeatable whoever who is mentioned, i actually cannot believe how good he is, its crazy. anyway peace out boxing fans cause i got too pass out right now,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: mayweather vs marquez the outcome

The fight went pretty much as expected. I dont think anyone with a boxing brain could see anything but a wide Mayweather victory or a stoppage. Nobody should question Floyds skills, but he needs to put those skills to the test against a true welterweight. He can put on clinics against smaller men all day. He didnt show us anything we didnt already know tonight. It is great timing for Floyd to fight Mosley imo, who is past it reguardless of his win over Margarito. That is Floyds best option. Id rather see Berto, Clottey, or Cotto, but the first two wont happen cause of money and Cotto probably wont happen cause it didnt when it should have already.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: mayweather vs marquez the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    The fight went pretty much as expected. I dont think anyone with a boxing brain could see anything but a wide Mayweather victory or a stoppage. Nobody should question Floyds skills, but he needs to put those skills to the test against a true welterweight. He can put on clinics against smaller men all day. He didnt show us anything we didnt already know tonight. It is great timing for Floyd to fight Mosley imo, who is past it reguardless of his win over Margarito. That is Floyds best option. Id rather see Berto, Clottey, or Cotto, but the first two wont happen cause of money and Cotto probably wont happen cause it didnt when it should have already.
    I agree. Marquez did not have the power and reach to truly hurt Mayweather.

Thread Information