Coupled with my screen name i felt compelled to introduce confirmation of a new show. The show is called the PRETTY BOY FRAUD TRAVELLING MAGIC SHOW.

What is this god damn show thats basically like a second career, a one man journey through mismatches that actually started in 2003 with Victoriano Sosa so its a delayed notice on the show. Its kinda along the same lines as wrestling to be honest, in a similar vane shall we say. The promotion is pretty excellent and is purely transfixed on money with no boxing interest at heart what so ever, a fight between two evenly matched combatants, true greats from the same era, two guys that "love contact", two men that will bring out the best in each other and a true test of each warriors ability.... What?

I have one thing to say. If PRETTY BOY FRAUD wishes to call himself the BEST, then god damn prove it for real, no more cons, or i'm gonna put him in the same basket as Amir "King" Con. No more breezing to victories and using the minimum amount of effort to get there. No way in hell can anyone tell me he pushed himself to the limit to win saturday night. I thought it was a joke personally and I was disgusted in the level of effort required to win. All i'm sayin is that if I were claiming to be the best, I would showcase my ability to the full. I'm sorry, but All Time Greats don't just cruise to victory barely breaking a sweat and avoiding contact at all costs, they prove to be the best against the best, or atleast against guys that have longer arms....

PBF will absolutely "hop skip and one punch here and there" Manny Pacquiao into tomorrow, into next week infact. PBF might be the greatest but will always stay "MIGHT", He should fight either Shane Mosely / Paul Williams, or drag his ass and his act off to the WWE and maybe headline the god damn Summer Slam 2010 or what ever shit they have goin on over there with the foam hands.