Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Khan.

Should be an easy defence for him in Newcastle, surprised theyr not profiling him in the states though. Unless they can't sell the fight not sure buit isnt Solita based in the states? mmmmmmmmnnnnn!

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan.

Khan is too delicate just yet to go to the USA, a couple more easy defences then he may go over the pond.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol, I read earlier that Frank Warren described Salita as 'a guy the US media are really building up' & 'with explosive knockout power'

Hell, I'm a Khan fan thanks to the haters on here, but Warren really is a cunt. If he cared about the sport, him & his buddy Don King would match Khan & Alexander together in a unification. But no, they will both fight nobodies till their contracts expire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tickets go on sale this friday.They range from £30-£300.Bit cheaper than normal.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Lol, I read earlier that Frank Warren described Salita as 'a guy the US media are really building up' & 'with explosive knockout power'

Hell, I'm a Khan fan thanks to the haters on here, but Warren really is a cunt. If he cared about the sport, him & his buddy Don King would match Khan & Alexander together in a unification. But no, they will both fight nobodies till their contracts expire
    & we now all hate you. Next you'll have your own vlog showing us your hairless chest and whigger moves.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

& we now all hate you. Next you'll have your own vlog showing us your hairless chest and whigger moves.
    We all know it's all what you want to see, MIssy, you pervert girl loving shiny men's bodies!
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post

We all know it's all what you want to see, MIssy, you pervert girl loving shiny men's bodies!

Buffed and scrubbed and brought to my table.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know Jaz, i read that same shit in the Manchester Metro yesterday. Absolute dog shit if i've ever heard it. Where does Warren get the stuff from. Does he rwallly think people are that stupid. I felt like shoutin out when i was readin it but I just didn't know who to complain to.... Ha

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by themacmagician View Post

You know Jaz, i read that same shit in the Manchester Metro yesterday. Absolute dog shit if i've ever heard it. Where does Warren get the stuff from. Does he rwallly think people are that stupid. I felt like shoutin out when i was readin it but I just didn't know who to complain to.... Ha
    yes

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sadly Missy, I am not white so can't be doing 'whigger' moves, & I've got some hair on my chest though not a lot so that puts me out of your fantasy equation.

Anyway Missy, just wondering, will you, Miles & Game all be creating threads about how Salita is going to pulverize Khan??

It just wouldn't seem right if a Khan fight came up & you didn't do that.

Thread Information