Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BNP,your views.

Quote Originally Posted by porkypara View Post

As nick griffin sadly pointed out im pretty sure if you took an actual survey of the men fighting for queen and country quite a few would tell you they vote BNP year in year out.

I hate nothing more than fascism but this media campaign against the BNP all because of 2 mesely seats is becoming tiresome now!!
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The BNP is a racist hate group, plain and simple.

I have nothing positive to say about such an organisation.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post

As nick griffin sadly pointed out im pretty sure if you took an actual survey of the men fighting for queen and country quite a few would tell you they vote BNP year in year out.

I hate nothing more than fascism but this media campaign against the BNP all because of 2 mesely seats is becoming tiresome now!!
    Which is why you voted BNP, a party whose leading members are Nazi sympathisers.

The BNP are scum, the men who fought & died fighting the Nazis in the Second World War have their memory & heroism dishonoured by pieces have shit like Griffin trying to associate themselves with them. They were fighting against the very thing the BNP propagate.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The BNP would have been on Germany's side in WWII, not really the best advert for a party that has our best interests at heart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

Which is why you voted BNP, a party whose leading members are Nazi sympathisers.

The BNP are scum, the men who fought & died fighting the Nazis in the Second World War have their memory & heroism dishonoured by pieces have shit like Griffin trying to associate themselves with them. They were fighting against the very thing the BNP propagate.

This is the opinion of someone who clearly spends too much time reading the sun and watching question time.

If you actually took a second out to actually look at the democratic voting for the party and understand their reasons for doing so you would soon realise that the questions being raised time and time again shouldnt be "how" but "why" we spend every working day talking about a group of hate mongerers

Dont divulge the problem just find its solution and people like the BNP will die out quicker than the dodo

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    The BNP would have been on Germany's side in WWII, not really the best advert for a party that has our best interests at heart
    A dimwitted BNP sow was on tv the other night, when she was asked about the holocaust or holo-hoax as Griffin called it she got aggressive and acused him the reporter of trying to stitch her up. When he pressed futher she said said 'she'd not given it much thought'.

Not given the WWII Holocaust - much thought- you want to be elected representing the BNP......not much thought going on at all I'd wager.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the opinion of someone who clearly spends too much time reading the sun and watching question time.

If you actually took a second out to actually look at the democratic voting for the party and understand their reasons for doing so you would soon realise that the questions being raised time and time again shouldnt be "how" but "why" we spend every working day talking about a group of hate mongerers

Dont divulge the problem just find its solution and people like the BNP will die out quicker than the dodo
    It diverts attention away from real issues. Just like they always do. Keep the rabble fighting amongst themselves.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Reading The Sun & Question Time don't generally go together. If you actually look into the histories of their leaders you will see particularly that Nick Griffin & Andrew Brons played key roles in Neo-Nazi organizations throughout the 70s & 80s.

There are plenty of other parties that are concerned with unemployment & immigration. Explain exactly what the democratic reasons are for voting for a party who's founder described Mein Kampf as his Bible, a party who have publicly said that non-white British people should be 'repatriated' to their country of origin, a party that would seek to prohibit mixed-race relationships.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Reading The Sun & Question Time don't generally go together. If you actually look into the histories of their leaders you will see particularly that Nick Griffin & Andrew Brons played key roles in Neo-Nazi organizations throughout the 70s & 80s.

There are plenty of other parties that are concerned with unemployment & immigration. Explain exactly what the democratic reasons are for voting for a party who's founder described Mein Kampf as his Bible, a party who have publicly said that non-white British people should be 'repatriated' to their country of origin, a party that would seek to prohibit mixed-race relationships.

Wonder how much of the voting public take time to actually study who they are voting for. What are their policys, why they feel the party is right for them etc? i also wonder how many vote simply due to reading the odd news story or word of ear from a friend or family member (bet those statistics would even shock little old me)

Do you genuinely think the 8% of the country that vote BNP do say because of a deep irrational hatred for all ethnic minoritys and strong alliance towards the very facist organisation that attempted to purify this great land on not 2 seperate occasions??

The questions being raised time and time again is how to stop the BNP...f*ck that

I know, you know, 90% of sane rational people know that the British National Party is bad bad news. But instead of running them into the mire just until the next fascist movement comes a calling i actually want to know why so many people are voting for them and the solutions for this

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, I don't get it Hatton, you voted for them but you don't like them?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wonder how much of the voting public take time to actually study who they are voting for. What are their policys, why they feel the party is right for them etc? i also wonder how many vote simply due to reading the odd news story or word of ear from a friend or family member (bet those statistics would even shock little old me)

Do you genuinely think the 8% of the country that vote BNP do say because of a deep irrational hatred for all ethnic minoritys and strong alliance towards the very facist organisation that attempted to purify this great land on not 2 seperate occasions??

The questions being raised time and time again is how to stop the BNP...f*ck that

I know, you know, 90% of sane rational people know that the British National Party is bad bad news. But instead of running them into the mire just until the next fascist movement comes a calling i actually want to know why so many people are voting for them and the solutions for this
    YOU voted for them. Tell us.

Do I think its possible that 8% of the voting public are racists? Of course I do, the world isn't perfect. The fact is this kind of stuff is all out in the open. It's not like anyone voting BNP doesn't really know what they stand for. They're pretty clear on that. I'm not saying everyone who votes BNP does so because they're a complete racist, I think the Labour government, particularly Tony Blair, abandoned the working class, but it's still better than under the Torys. However, the BNP aren't shy about what they're about, they are very vocal on Muslims particularly & are very clear that non-whites are apparently not British.

They should be debated, because they are largely idiots, but they should also be subject to the same scrutiny others are. Do you really think its wrong to highlight exactly what kind of scum Nick Griffin, Mark Collett & Andrew Brons to name just a few are??

Oh & btw, the Nazis only attempted to 'purify' this great land once. The First World War had nothing honourable in its intentions, it was a bunch of empires sending their youngest off to die for what was effectively the empires having a dick swinging contest. The German Empire's collapse & the subsequent recession & the failures of the Weimar Republic are what led to Hitler's rise to power.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do I think its possible that 8% of the voting public are racists? Of course I do, the world isn't perfect. The fact is this kind of stuff is all out in the open. It's not like anyone voting BNP doesn't really know what they stand for. They're pretty clear on that. I'm not saying everyone who votes BNP does so because they're a complete racist, I think the Labour government, particularly Tony Blair, abandoned the working class, but it's still better than under the Torys. However, the BNP aren't shy about what they're about, they are very vocal on Muslims particularly & are very clear that non-whites are apparently not British.

They should be debated, because they are largely idiots, but they should also be subject to the same scrutiny others are. Do you really think its wrong to highlight exactly what kind of scum Nick Griffin, Mark Collett & Andrew Brons to name just a few are??

Oh & btw, the Nazis only attempted to 'purify' this great land once. The First World War had nothing honourable in its intentions, it was a bunch of empires sending their youngest off to die for what was effectively the empires having a dick swinging contest. The German Empire's collapse & the subsequent recession & the failures of the Weimar Republic are what led to Hitler's rise to power.
    Im confused, did you vote for the BNP Hammer?
    I agree entirely with Jaz's comments.
    Furthermore, whilst i don't believe that they should be banned or even hidden, i do believe that they should be mocked, laughed at, ridiculed, and torn to pieces.
    Even if you were a racist fuck and liked their policies, the fact is they can't even display them coherently. Their strategies are basic and crude. Even aside from their disgusting views they are a political embarrasment.
    'you can put a pig in a suit, but its still a fucking pig'.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post

Im confused, did you vote for the BNP Hammer?
    I agree entirely with Jaz's comments.
    Furthermore, whilst i don't believe that they should be banned or even hidden, i do believe that they should be mocked, laughed at, ridiculed, and torn to pieces.
    Even if you were a racist fuck and liked their policies, the fact is they can't even display them coherently. Their strategies are basic and crude. Even aside from their disgusting views they are a political embarrasment.
    'you can put a pig in a suit, but its still a fucking pig'.
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...voted-bnp.html

Fourth post of the thread. He seems to be ignoring any of the questions about why he voted BNP on this thread, so I put that, his original argument up.

I cannot see the 'protest vote' argument about voting BNP. There are other parties that address immigration, like UKIP. Anyone voting BNP is basically sending a message to non-white Brits such as myself, at least if they're informed about what they're voting for, which you would think Hammer would be.

Like you I don't think they should be banned, you can't put a hold on free speech. However, they should be shown up for the bunch of bigoted frauds they really are. I'm proud to be British, I'm not letting a group of racist dicks who admire an Austrian tell me that I'm not.

Thread Information