Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: alot of hate for mr froch on hear

Quote Originally Posted by johnmaff36 View Post
    Im not suggesting hes any better than Calzaghe but at least hes prepared to fight the big guns right from the start of his championship reign, which is more than JC ever done.
    Agreed, but that is the only positive thing I would EVER say about Froch - Every other aspect of him is unlikeable.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

ok whats this drastic thing then man

how abt if froch wins his next fight u dont post on here for a month!
    Bit uncalled for there Drago, a lot of people can't stand Froch including myself. I admired how he came back against Taylor, but the decision the other night was just horrible & his comments afterwards about Dirrell & then Calzaghe have made me really hate him.

But I will definitely be up for a sig bet for Froch's next fight? I do think he's the weakest fighter in the tournament personally.
    whats uncalled for?
    Saying he shouldn't post on here for a month. We all have to deal with our favourite fighters being criticized, I'm a Mayweather fan for christsakes.

You on for that sig bet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bit uncalled for there Drago, a lot of people can't stand Froch including myself. I admired how he came back against Taylor, but the decision the other night was just horrible & his comments afterwards about Dirrell & then Calzaghe have made me really hate him.

But I will definitely be up for a sig bet for Froch's next fight? I do think he's the weakest fighter in the tournament personally.
    whats uncalled for?
    Saying he shouldn't post on here for a month. We all have to deal with our favourite fighters being criticized, I'm a Mayweather fan for christsakes.

You on for that sig bet?
    wait i believe he said he would do something drastic, now sig changes are done all the time so is the norm, something drastic would be not to post on here for an extended amount of time woudnt it?

wait froch next fight is kessler aint it, contact me nearer fight date & we can set a sig bet challenge i must warn u i have never lsot a bet on this site, 100% record

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

whats uncalled for?

You on for that sig bet?
    wait i believe he said he would do something drastic, now sig changes are done all the time so is the norm, something drastic would be not to post on here for an extended amount of time woudnt it?

wait froch next fight is kessler aint it, contact me nearer fight date & we can set a sig bet challenge i must warn u i have never lsot a bet on this site, 100% record
    Lol, so do I. I guess somebody's 0 has got to go.

He was also talking about Froch winning the tourney not his next fight. If Froch wins I'll eat my hat. In fact, I'll video it & post it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You on for that sig bet?

Lol, so do I. I guess somebody's 0 has got to go.

He was also talking about Froch winning the tourney not his next fight. If Froch wins I'll eat my hat. In fact, I'll video it & post it up.
    i forgot to say i only had to sig bets but still i am 100% ha ha

i am holding u to eating your hat as well

Was New York, Cali most recently to present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by markb018 View Post
    we gonna hear all the hatred for froch just like we did from the americans abt calzaghe. when froch wins this tournament they will still disrespect him. he hasnt got any tv backing in britain as the terestriail channels hate boxing! having a war for the title then defending in JT's backyard. being a champion & joining in the super six series. the guys great for boxing

If Froch wins the tourney, I will do something drastic, not sure what but there is no way in hell he wins the tournament, can I place money on that?? He loses his next fight either way. Froch is a fraud plain and simple
    ok whats this drastic thing then man

how abt if froch wins his next fight u dont post on here for a month!
    A month i dont think i would be missed...post too infrequently, but I appreciate the implication that my posts would be somewhat of value

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by paddy448 View Post
    ive been reading alot around the boxing world about the super six. and theres alot of hate for carl froch, too be honest i have fell in love with the bloke,(no im not gay) i love his confidence. yeah hes not the best boxer in the world but the mans a power house with alot of heart and balls to match, i had him a round ahead against direll only really cause he pressed the fight and direll was very negative, anyway i think we should give the man alot more credit than hes getting, hell fight anyone anywhere any time, isnt he the type of fighter boxing needs. ?
    The fight against Kessler is scheduled to happen in cph Denmark. Lately Mick Hennessy, Frochs promoter, has been trying to get the fight to Notingham... Apparently because they will earn more money with the fight in Nottingham. Thats pretty much bullshit.

Doesnt matter though as Kessler ofcourse will beat him in Nottingham as well.

Edit: how to highlight the "fight anyone anywhere"-part..?
    Last edited by sesben; 10-27-2009 at 05:21 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Froch wins the tournament, I would not post for a month. Seriously, in fact I may just go into a little hole for the rest of my life and cry about how I know nothing about boxing. For a while Vic Darchinyan was making me feel that way, no way Froch does though the competition around him is to good to let that happen. Unless he can line up Allan Green and the Jermain Taylor rematch as his next 2 fights then I'd say he has about a 25% chance of winning only if both of those fights are in Nottingham.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: alot of hate for mr froch on here

Crotch didn't do squat
    He got a gift then talked after
    His missus is the only good thing I saw in that fight

ICB Guest

I remember reading in the paper awhile ago, where Carl Froch was saying he would of KO'ed Marvin Hagler, beat the fab 4 i believe if i remember rightly. And also have beaten Chris Eubank, Nigel Benn, Joe Calzaghe. I literally cried with laughter, and i was sitting in a public place at the time.

And made everyone jump but i couldn't help myself, honestly i used to give Carl Froch the benefit of the doubt. But honestly he just pisses me off now, and i hope he gets beat. Hate his fighting style aswell why can't he just learn to put his hands up ?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I remember reading in the paper awhile ago, where Carl Froch was saying he would of KO'ed Marvin Hagler, beat the fab 4 i believe if i remember rightly. And also have beaten Chris Eubank, Nigel Benn, Joe Calzaghe. I literally cried with laughter, and i was sitting in a public place at the time.

And made everyone jump but i couldn't help myself, honestly i used to give Carl Froch the benefit of the doubt. But honestly he just pisses me off now, and i hope he gets beat. Hate his fighting style aswell why can't he just learn to put his hands up ?

I remember reading that, he said it would be no contest with Eubank, Benn and Calzaghe and he'd do a Leonard on Hagler. The man's plain delusional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cressa121 View Post

I remember reading that, he said it would be no contest with Eubank, Benn and Calzaghe and he'd do a Leonard on Hagler. The man's plain delusional
    I'm looking forward to what he comes out with after being laid out by Kessler, he'll think of some thing crazy denial to say even if he's sparked out cold.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is precisely why I hate him. I know plenty get mad at Mayweather saying he's the best of all time (something which he took back recently, he said he's yet to reach the levels of the Sugar Rays, Ali or Pep etc), yet those same people seem to have no problem with Froch apparently boxing rings/laying out the best Middleweight of all time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Froch should just shut the up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont like him at all because hes not a very good fighter, and he makes stupid comments like telling dirrell that it was disrespectful to show up 6 days in advance. He should worry about his own issues because he has plenty of them, like not fighting very well. He lost at least 10 rounds out of 12 and he still talks smack like he actually won the fight or somethin. Cant stand the guy.

Thread Information