Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default alot of hate for mr froch on here

ive been reading alot around the boxing world about the super six. and theres alot of hate for carl froch, too be honest i have fell in love with the bloke,(no im not gay) i love his confidence. yeah hes not the best boxer in the world but the mans a power house with alot of heart and balls to match, i had him a round ahead against direll only really cause he pressed the fight and direll was very negative, anyway i think we should give the man alot more credit than hes getting, hell fight anyone anywhere any time, isnt he the type of fighter boxing needs. ?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: alot of hate for mr froch on hear

I just don't like him...he may be a pure "fighter" but I don't like him

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I saw in his last fight was dirty tactics and frustration from him. I thought his fight with Pascal was very exciting, but just like when Mayweather talks about ATG status, Froch talks about p4p status it's cringe worthy.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i understand both ur guys views and frustrations, i just think hes good for boxing, the man nos the negative shit that comes his way but he just seems to rise above it. i no and u no hes not p4p material but i just love the fact that in his own mind he thinks hes p4p one of the best, im sorry but i just love that about him

El Kabong Guest

...either way he'll get people watching either to see him win or to see him lose

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by paddy448 View Post
    i understand both ur guys views and frustrations, i just think hes good for boxing, the man nos the negative shit that comes his way but he just seems to rise above it. i no and u no hes not p4p material but i just love the fact that in his own mind he thinks hes p4p one of the best, im sorry but i just love that about him
    No reason to apologize, I think he can make for some great fights against other sluggers. In a battle of wills he's a great guy to have in the ring and the fans get their monies worth. In a battle of brains I really have to question him. He really needs to learn how to cut off the ring at some point, in the future he will face another dancer type fighter and that doesn't bode well for him.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    No reason to apologize, I think he can make for some great fights against other sluggers. In a battle of wills he's a great guy to have in the ring and the fans get their monies worth. In a battle of brains I really have to question him. He really needs to learn how to cut off the ring at some point, in the future he will face another dancer type fighter and that doesn't bode well for him.
    without question a decent boxer with half a brain will beat carl froch, in a slugfest ull not find many too outslug him. i think ward and kessler beat him in this tournament, i do however think hes the most exciting fighter in the tournament, ive seen him live a couple of times and the mans never in a dull fight, the calzaghe talk makes me laugh, calzaghe will destroy him, yet he still calls him out and says he will fight him anywhere, thats why i love carl froch coz he will go anywhere too fight anyone and i think thats whats wrong with boxing nowadays.theres not many warriors around like him today, u may hate his skills(understood) but his heart and desire is unquestionable, thats why carl froch deseves some respect

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

without question a decent boxer with half a brain will beat carl froch, in a slugfest ull not find many too outslug him. i think ward and kessler beat him in this tournament, i do however think hes the most exciting fighter in the tournament, ive seen him live a couple of times and the mans never in a dull fight, the calzaghe talk makes me laugh, calzaghe will destroy him, yet he still calls him out and says he will fight him anywhere, thats why i love carl froch coz he will go anywhere too fight anyone and i think thats whats wrong with boxing nowadays.theres not many warriors around like him today, u may hate his skills(understood) but his heart and desire is unquestionable, thats why carl froch deseves some respect

I totally agree on the willingness to fight thing, which is a big reason I love this tournament. I don't doubt his heart and his willingness to leave it all in the ring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I totally agree on the willingness to fight thing, which is a big reason I love this tournament. I don't doubt his heart and his willingness to leave it all in the ring.
    im glad where on the same page killer. the super 6 is the best thing too happen too boxing in a while, can u imagine if they did this tounament for the welters, oh my god, how good would that be, i think this is a good direction for boxing too go in, it can only make it better

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im glad where on the same page killer. the super 6 is the best thing too happen too boxing in a while, can u imagine if they did this tounament for the welters, oh my god, how good would that be, i think this is a good direction for boxing too go in, it can only make it better
    There are quite a few divisions that this would be good for, I think Welter may be the hardest to make happen simply because those guys will demand the most money. But in theory that would be an absolutely sick tournament.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are quite a few divisions that this would be good for, I think Welter may be the hardest to make happen simply because those guys will demand the most money. But in theory that would be an absolutely sick tournament.
    i hear ya on the welter tourny, money would be the problem yeah, but lookin past that and if it were too happen(dream on) it would be sick. i think the 140,135,and 130 deserve the best shouts, mentioning them tho theres alot of fighters that would move up and down in weight for them so its take ur pick, either way tho the super six hopefully will set a trend for alot of weight divisions, tv companys, promoters too follow. boxing needs this, i dont want too sound like too much of a douche but seriously tihs is what boxing needs

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i hear ya on the welter tourny, money would be the problem yeah, but lookin past that and if it were too happen(dream on) it would be sick. i think the 140,135,and 130 deserve the best shouts, mentioning them tho theres alot of fighters that would move up and down in weight for them so its take ur pick, either way tho the super six hopefully will set a trend for alot of weight divisions, tv companys, promoters too follow. boxing needs this, i dont want too sound like too much of a douche but seriously tihs is what boxing needs
    I agree that this is good for boxing, and that's why I hope the whole thing works out and sets a good baseline.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ive been reading alot around the boxing world about the super six. and theres alot of hate for carl froch, too be honest i have fell in love with the bloke,(no im not gay) i love his confidence. yeah hes not the best boxer in the world but the mans a power house with alot of heart and balls to match, i had him a round ahead against direll only really cause he pressed the fight and direll was very negative, anyway i think we should give the man alot more credit than hes getting, hell fight anyone anywhere any time, isnt he the type of fighter boxing needs. ?
    Lets see. A dirty, limited fighter who loses fights but manages to get the win cuz he's in his hometown and the judges are in his pocket. He's the last thing Boxing needs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Lets see. A dirty, limited fighter who loses fights but manages to get the win cuz he's in his hometown and the judges are in his pocket. He's the last thing Boxing needs.
    vd i love ur humour son, i no ur gangster. if carl froch was from la, u would be blowin the s.o.a.b, like he was going out of fashion

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    vd i love ur humour son, i no ur gangster. if carl froch was from la, u would be blowin the s.o.a.b, like he was going out of fashion
    well i'm no fanboy and i agree with everything VD said, Froch didn't do anything impressive on Saturday

Thread Information