Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calzaghe on the sauce - I predict a return to boxing.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Calzaghe on the sauce - I predict a return to boxing.

Strictly star Joe Calzaghe appears to have dumped partner Kristina Rihanoff as he leaves a nightclub with another girl | Mail Online

He'll be declared bankrupt after discovering the celebrity nightlife in London. His problem with drink and a dabble in drugs will boost his ego even further and a claim boxing needs him will be made in 2010. He'll headline a massive show in the O2 with the gutter celebs ringside including Amy Winehouse, Kerry Katona and Jordan. Only to be knocked out by a limited fighter like Froch in the 2nd round because of his advancing age and lack of action in the ring.

I joke ofcourse. He needs to be careful mind, I'm a Welshman and I've heard plenty of story's about his behaviour in Cardiff which would never have made the headlines because of his lack of popularity. Different story now he's a reality TV contestant. I hope he reminds himself he's 37 and needs to concentrate on his promotion company. Just been watching the Calzaghe Clan documentary and they're really gonna struggle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Calzaghe on the sauce - I predict a return to boxing.

His promotional company hahahahahaha thats a good one, i doubt Warren, Hatton and co will loose much sleep over the shower of shit he calls a promotional company.

I watched the first couple of episodes of the clan and one thing for sure Enzo is a fucking grade A cock!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't see him coming back at all now and I don't want him to either.

He looks the worse for wear in both of those top two pictures. He should keep away from the cameras, he doesn't suit them after dark.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i cant say too much on the subject im afraid but im 95% certain hell be back, and your not too far off with the bankrupcy thing

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stay classy Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Calzaghe on the sauce - I predict a return to boxing.

Jesus fuck! Im confused? Is calzaghe losing the plot? Has he realy got a drink problem or you guys just giving the poor bloke shit for going out n getting pissed? In all fairness he has earnt the oppertunity to spend his time getting a bit slewed at the clubs.

Has he actualy said anything himself about a come back or is this just speculation?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think he has lost the plot, but he does seem to be acting like a bit of a spastic. But then again I imagine that 40% of the UK looks like the picture above most weekend nights/early morning hours.

It's a shame really because I quite like Calzaghe. He could drink in a less public environment than that I suppose. I'm sure his kids are looking at the papers thinking "Christ! Dad looks a bit of a dick!". Like I say though, it's not like most men are not going out and getting leathered of a weekend. It's just that nobody thinks they are worthy of a picture and a slot in a newspaper.

On the whole I do think it is a bit trashy of Calzaghe and think he should know better than to be looking like some cheap celebrity, hanging out with other empty posers. Maybe it's a midlife crisis thing, and he should just get it out of his system. It doesn't look good though, especially knowing how pathetic the UK media can be.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I don't think he has lost the plot, but he does seem to be acting like a bit of a spastic. But then again I imagine that 40% of the UK looks like the picture above most weekend nights/early morning hours.

It's a shame really because I quite like Calzaghe. He could drink in a less public environment than that I suppose. I'm sure his kids are looking at the papers thinking "Christ! Dad looks a bit of a dick!". Like I say though, it's not like most men are not going out and getting leathered of a weekend. It's just that nobody thinks they are worthy of a picture and a slot in a newspaper.

On the whole I do think it is a bit trashy of Calzaghe and think he should know better than to be looking like some cheap celebrity, hanging out with other empty posers. Maybe it's a midlife crisis thing, and he should just get it out of his system. It doesn't look good though, especially knowing how pathetic the UK media can be.
    Miles think about your reaction if Floyd Mayweather, Amir Khan or Andre Dirrell were doing this

It does look bad on Calzaghe, partly because unlike those mentioned, he can't really be called a young man anymore, he has 2 teenage sons. But, then again, it's his life if he wants to get pissed & shag 20 year olds, then it's his choice. Maybe I'll even salute him when I'm 38

I do hope he comes back though, I still would love to see him fight Dawson.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

Miles think about your reaction if Floyd Mayweather, Amir Khan or Andre Dirrell were doing this

It does look bad on Calzaghe, partly because unlike those mentioned, he can't really be called a young man anymore, he has 2 teenage sons. But, then again, it's his life if he wants to get pissed & shag 20 year olds, then it's his choice. Maybe I'll even salute him when I'm 38

I know what you are saying and I agree. I think I was fairly harsh in what I said actually, but perhaps it didn't quite have enough miles style vitriol behind it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

I know what you are saying and I agree. I think I was fairly harsh in what I said actually, but perhaps it didn't quite have enough miles style vitriol behind it.
    Yes, there was nowhere near enough indignation for my liking. You're going soft in your old age Miles

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    His promotional company hahahahahaha thats a good one, i doubt Warren, Hatton and co will loose much sleep over the shower of shit he calls a promotional company.

I watched the first couple of episodes of the clan and one thing for sure Enzo is a fucking grade A cock!!!!!!!!
    well where do you think Joe picked it up from?!?! lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude let the guy live in the awesome retirement that is being an undefeated champ! I do think the middle finger picture is a bit much! Somebody got paid tons for that picture.

Joe's a good guy, and yeah, 1/2 the island was probably pissed that night as well.
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Huh, looks like fun, these things don't bother me. you can't see much of her but from what you can she may be a bit of a winner

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He won't be back under any circumstances. I don't think he's going to do anything with his promotions company but he's got enough wedge not to have to fight again because he needs the money. He may well end up doing a lot of z list celebrity stuff though.

And there is nothing wrong with middle-aged men chasing girls half their age.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    He won't be back under any circumstances. I don't think he's going to do anything with his promotions company but he's got enough wedge not to have to fight again because he needs the money. He may well end up doing a lot of z list celebrity stuff though.

And there is nothing wrong with middle-aged men chasing girls half their age.
    Are you middle-aged??

Thread Information